Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Monen wrote:Image
RACK Monen.

That pic will always crack me up.......
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

All I got out of your reply RJ, was.........

Ummm err um um err.....Stammer stammer jizzcovered whatever the fuck.....

Shut the fuck up for a few and actually absorb what's being typed.....

Keep loading the gun princess.....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

Raydah James wrote:
Monen wrote:Image
RACK Monen.

That pic will always crack me up.......
:lol:
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:I dropped that shit in one thread while trying to give tips on how to keep clean and be presentable. End of story.
Raydah James wrote:It only took 6 fucking years for my pic to get out-and now I crave attention?. Some other sorry cunt dropping my pic doesnt equate to me "craving attention"-get it dipfuck?
Why the hell do you need to POST YOUR OWN PICTURE to give someone advice on how to dress, proper deportment, be clean and presentable? I mean, did anyone really need to see a picture of you to learn how to do these things? Your arrogance is purely astounding. At this point, most of the men here are not going to be so impressed by what you say and how you look that they will take your fucking tips. And, why should anyone take advice from an ass who can't even figure out how to button a suit jacket? (Let me help you out: 1st button - Always, 2nd button - Sometimes, and 3rd button - Never. Not once while you were out shopping with models and dimepieces did they let you know how to dress yourself properly in business attire? I learned that shit from my parents when I was in my early teens yet, you are 25 and still don't know what the fuck you are doing?)

Six years and you have learned nothing from these boards. The fact that you have been around here that long and felt the need to give someone else your picture now is amazing. Like I said, you need to have your ego fed (why else would you constantly regale us about how wonderful you are and how much ass you get. Psst! No one really cares but you and possibly jtr.) but I don't think this is what you expected.

You're a cornball dude. No one with as little common sense as you could fuck as many women as you say you do.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:Me either-but a bunch of fucking spooks walking around in cheap 70's suits for an avatar complete with requested title of Headgiving Nigga In Charge doesnt make one a "pimp" or "player".....it makes them a fucking headpolishing tard.
Now see, now you just being mean. You gotta respect Tommie Smalls for his game and that scene. I thought game would recognize game but I guess not. And, you should look at "The Hammer" if for nothing else that he knows how to coordinate AND...button his jacket properly. He is clean shaven, no silver hoops in his ear, no gobs of jell in his 'do.

And, props to going to the "spook" card. I'm the last one to quibble about race smack but that let's me know that you are about out of anything remotely interesting to say to me or about me. The only representation that you have for me is a scene from a movie. Think about that for a second. Picking that apart really doesn't injure me.

Find a woman to dress you and stop taking tips on how to look from homosexual men.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

^^^ Game over RJ.....

Your Hole card has been pulled.........Laid on the table & trumped!

Props are seriously due, if not backcharged already.....
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

This thread was actually worth the time it took to read it.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Rack James.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Rack Fu wrote:This thread was actually worth the time it took to read it.
Link?

:lol:

Bwahaha, get it? Link? And I'm already in the thread?

FUCK OFF THEN!

Not you FU.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Rack Fu wrote:This thread was actually worth the time it took to read it.
Well thank you for your candor while gracing this thread with your presence......This would have surley been TrOT-bound if not for your
uncanny knack at detecting a thread with humor.......
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Raydah James wrote:
Invictus wrote: And, fyi, my picture is floating around here and there but I don't feel the need to show another man, especially in a private PM how I fucking look.
Neither do I, old man.

Understand?
Yet you tell everyone all about it...
Raydah James wrote: Beautiful chisels, killer blue eyes, nice tan, perfect facial/chin structure, and gorgeous teeth-Im a 6'3 215 pound walking slice of sizzling hot.

Im going to go ahead and rack myself for looking this good.
What a fucking tool.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Raydah James wrote:

Nope.

Been lifting that 20cc of Deca for years-dont need to flex to get that result.
I squeak when I walk.
:?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Rack RJ and the HNIC.

Best thread in a while.

Carry on ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
1tnacU

Post by 1tnacU »

ADAM wrote:You juice.
:roll:

The battle cry of every 150 lb limp wristed douchebag who doesn't know shit about lifting. You sound like every other wannabe who doles out $500 for a gym membership, and then gives up a month in because he doesn't look like Dorian Yates yet. Gym owners love pussies like you. In fact, it's how they make the bulk of their money. You're nothing more than a statistic. If you've never brought a bucket to puke into on the day you do squats... never fainted after doing an hour+ of cardio... never eaten 12 eggs whites + can of dry tuna for breakfast, you'll never "get it".
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, James possesses an unusually large quantity of self love.

Yes, it's human nature for folks to feel compelled to rail on him for it.

Yes, his pic is now blood in the water.

No, Dave should not have posted his pic without permission.

Hardly an atrocity, but nevertheless wrong.

Step in to chat at 9:07 tonight and I'll fuck you up for it, Dave.
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

1tnacU wrote:If you've never brought a bucket to puke into on the day you do squats...
:shock:
1tnacU wrote:... never eaten 12 eggs whites + can of dry tuna for breakfast, you'll never "get it".
That wouldn't be very productive. The can of tuna has 30-35 grams of protein itself and your body can only use so much (@40g, I believe they say) at a time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Justa Heel wrote:
1tnacU wrote:If you've never brought a bucket to puke into on the day you do squats...
:shock:
1tnacU wrote:... never eaten 12 eggs whites + can of dry tuna for breakfast, you'll never "get it".
That wouldn't be very productive. The can of tuna has 30-35 grams of protein itself and your body can only use so much (@40g, I believe they say) at a time.
James and Ucant have never been too concerned about their massive intake of protein.
1tnacU

Post by 1tnacU »

Bitch Ass In Heels wrote:That wouldn't be very productive.
Are you telling me the body doesn't process more of what you eat after 8-10 hours of no food (it's "breakfast... you just woke up, remember??) as every opposed to every 3-4 hours when you're awake?? Are you telling me your body isn't absolutely screaming to be fed? Also, 40 grams is a nice average number, for your nice average person. Those of us who've been doing this for years and have more muscle mass can handle more. Enjoy your MetRx for Women MRP with the 25 grams of protein after your half hour of Circuit Training, Nancy...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK RJ

WAR
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Beautiful chisels, killer blue eyes, nice tan, perfect facial/chin structure, and gorgeous teeth-Im a 6'3 215 pound walking slice of sizzling hot.
I laughed.

And as always, RACK Goobs!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Grandma sez Ucant needs to go. He's ruining people's lives and he's eating all our egg whites.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You'd think that by now they'd have invented a patch or something for people who are trying to break the dick-sucking habit.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
CroMag
Elwood

Post by CroMag »

RACK ALL OF FUKKERS and specially RJ!
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

1tnacU wrote:
Are you telling me the body doesn't process more of what you eat after 8-10 hours of no food (it's "breakfast... you just woke up, remember??) as every opposed to every 3-4 hours when you're awake?? Are you telling me your body isn't absolutely screaming to be fed?
Carbs yes, but not 75g of protein all at once, kidney-stone-in-waiting.

But hey, if you're huge and your goal was to be huge and this is what you did on the way to becoming huge, I guess you can't knock it.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Invictus wrote:
Why the hell do you need to POST YOUR OWN PICTURE to give someone advice on how to dress, proper deportment, be clean and presentable?
RJ wrote:Some other sorry cunt dropping my pic
G.E.D level of education getting in the way of comprehending again, Headslurping Nigga In Charge?
I mean, did anyone really need to see a picture of you to learn how to do these things?
PSU dropped the pic, Inclitus-what the fuck doesnt your ignorant ass get about that?
Your arrogance is purely astounding. At this point, most of the men here are not going to be so impressed by what you say and how you look that they will take your fucking tips.
Im crushed. Really.

I considered it charity to the cats here in the first place. I just felt like helping some peeps who might be foggy on the basic ideas of how to come correct, much like you help a wing of the tard hall of fame every time your gimp ass hits submit.

Arrogance? Hardly.

Im a confident motherfucker, and have every reason to be. Of course you'd think im arrogant-most weak fucks who stand by and watch cats like me go to work and pull while they roll home alone once again usually do.
And, why should anyone take advice from an ass who can't even figure out how to button a suit jacket? (Let me help you out: 1st button - Always, 2nd button - Sometimes, and 3rd button - Never.
Save it queer eye, no one-especially myself, gives a fuck about what some unimaginitive fake pimp pussy motherfucker like yourself thinks in regards to clothing.
but I don't think this is what you expected.
No, I didnt expect a dripping slit like PSU to drop my pic because I hurt his feelings. Now that he did, you can envy me to your hearts content Vag, because its pretty fucking obvious that your gameless ass has never come close to having the body, looks, and lady killer charm that I posess.

*swoops Vic's faux pimp cane and swats him upside his old brillo pad head*
You're a cornball dude. No one with as little common sense as you could fuck as many women as you say you do.
Another entry for the Weak Ass Smack HOF. Fuck, you could enter any of Clits humorless and droning fucking posts for its own special wing.

Fucking stupid cunt.

and RACK the fuck outta Ucant.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Now this IS special.

It ain't every day T1B gets to witness a multi-day meltdown.

Head down & churn, James
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I didnt expect a dripping slit like PSU to drop my pic because I hurt his feelings.
bwaaahaha! wow, this is getting good!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cuda wrote:RJ has pwn3d my ass since his arrival here
We know, Cunta....we know.

Getting your overstretched stink knot piledriven time and again never gets old, does it cocknozzle?

In fact, You're the fucking clipper franchise of T1B cunta-constantly finding new ways to suck and losing at any given opportunity, and although im pretty sure alot of that has to do with you being a Canadian, it doesnt change the fact that your a lifetime T1B smack fluffer.

But hey, at least the old boys from RTT have clean leather crinkles daily courtesy of your tongue, huh?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:im pretty sure alot of that has to do with you being a Canadian
Ouch.

Gloves are off now.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
1tnacU

Post by 1tnacU »

Cuda has always reminded me off that punk ass bitch who feings having to be held back by one of his boyz only after the rest of his crew have joined the fray... and the fight is over, actually...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Raydah James wrote:
Getting your overstretched stink knot piledriven time and again never gets old, does it cocknozzle?

Why do you hate the beautiful, Gaydah?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:
No, I didnt expect a dripping slit like PSU to drop my pic because I hurt his feelings. Now that he did, you can envy me to your hearts content Vag, because its pretty fucking obvious that your gameless ass has never come close to having the body, looks, and lady killer charm that I posess.

*swoops Vic's faux pimp cane and swats him upside his old brillo pad head*
Brillo Pad head. Again with the corny and unoriginal race smack. If you are gonna use that shit, at least be funny and creative like mvs is. And, you should never talk about how someone's hair looks because from YOUR pic it would seem that you are trying to cover an already receding hairline by putting as much of your fat bassist buddy's jizz in it as possible.

Dude, you sent your picture to someone who gave it to PSU. Who gives a fuck who it is? You obviously thought that you would get jocked because of your appearance in the picture and that people would use you as an example instead of a speed bag. Instead, it has served as fodder for those who think you are a little too full of your own jizz. If you would stop sucking your own dick, then you might see that you were too stupid to realize that it would most certainly end up on the board and smooth cats like me would punish you mercilessly for it. You're a masochist, I get it.

Fake pimp? Me? You spend your time on this board trying to convince yourself and others who don't give a shit how much of a player you. A real cat with game would never feel the need to share it with others.

You'll thank me one day when you learn to dress yourself properly. Till then, mack all the lame bitches you want with your weak game and style.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

^^^^^ Holy shit!

Vic just went yard...........
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

That's why he be da head nigga in charge.

Rack 'im indeed.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Once again, this thread is graced with the shotty fucking drivel you attempt to pass off as smack.

Face it cunt, you're a smack flatliner who doesnt incite a chuckle, much less a laugh when your man entrance bangers slam submit in this place. Its the reason you dont post here often, and its the reason im going to fucking run your faggot pussy ass if this thread is allowed to continue and you dont run like a the dripping puffy meat drape I think you are.

Your blandness is being called to task, fauxplaya, and its time to pay the fiddler motherfucker.
Invictus wrote:
Fake pimp? Me?
Yeah, Fake pimp. YOU.

I love moist slits like yourself who dream up some catchy phrase like Head mvscal In Charge and throw down some funky ass weak avatar in an effort to establish some sort of badass BB aura that never existed. If you were anything other than a pooky lookin' 130 pound skeleblack, i'd be shocked as fuck.

As far as smack goes, You may have broken off a funny fucking line here and there on RackTheTards.Cock, but I never saw it. All I see is what you've done here, which amounts to jack fucking shit in T1B's book. Pussies like you are the easiest beatdowns, because they never really possesed anything other than a gimmick title and one liner to begin with.

Bring your watered down grade school smack my way bitch, and watch in amazement as I turn it sideways and shove it right up your man tested cocoa froot loop with sheer, unrelenting force.

Your overrated sense of skills from the mushroom tip tongueings you constantly recieved from your good ol' boys network has led you astray and into the belief that you are something more than the smackless posuer cunt fuckbag I see you to be-but rest assured, your cattleprodded ass is being led back to your true tard pack as we speak.

H.N.I.C? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! You're the T1B 70's "pimp" equivalent of Anita Ward-a one hit wonder whose about to have thier fucking bell rung....
Last edited by Raydah James on Fri May 13, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

JHawkBCD wrote:*slurp slurp*
Wipe your fucking chin, cunt.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bwa!

Rack Dave for huckstering that pic

Damn RJ, you did get played.

Rack you for fighting back though....

Funniest thread I've seen in a while
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Three words; "Albanian Rent Boy".
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

That's not a meltdown.....
That's 'Roid Rage.....

RJ, maybe you & Ucant should bench each other tonight, release
some of that tension......