Post by FiatLux »

I don't see what he's done wrong?

Can someone clue me in?

Thanks
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Post by smackaholic »

FiatLux wrote:I don't see what he's done wrong?

Can someone clue me in?

Thanks
A sin, Bill Clinton on the end of that would have been nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pretty sure Bill Clinton didn't beg women for sex.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Pretty sure Bill Clinton didn't beg women for sex.
They got a name for men that don't beg women for sex. Faggot.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:They got a name for men that don't beg women for sex. Handsome.
Fixed.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I would agree, but sexual assault and or outright rape isn’t a great fall back position.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The issue is that Hollywood operates on the currency of sex and superficial looks, but preaches equality for women in pay, roles, and reproductive rights, respect for their personhood, and that the enemy, the Right, is engaged in a war on women. Now, it is demonstrably true that Hollywood talks a great game, but doesn't come anywhere close to acting on those lofty claims. Instead, the entire industry knew about Weinstein and either kept quiet because they were cowards or they monatarized the relationship between ol' Harvey and themselves in order to profit financially or professionally from it.

This egregious situation leaves no one in the entertainment industry unsullied. From actors and actresses like Meryl Streep who have been in the business for so long that they couldn't conceivably not known to the lowest of personal assistants who Judas goated young actresses into meetings with Weinstein for the purposes of sex to the board of directors of the Weinstein production company who wrote into his contract the penalties for engaging in sexual assaults.

And it doesn't end with Weinstein who preyed on women. Elijah Wood, the Coreys (Haim & Feldman), and a whole host of others were passed around as playthings to be buggered by pedophiles running the various companies, departments, and organizations of Hollywood. It puts the whole gay agenda in perspective when looking at the whole of it.

Overarching all of this is the rank hypocrisy of the Left saying one thing and doing another, paying for the politicians, news media, and law enforcement to look the other way so as to keep doing business as usual.

I'll point out that this isn't a Left vs Right thing, as predation and causing misery is a natural human condition, but that Hollywood is a distinctly Progressive/Leftist creature and has been lecturing America on a sexually opportunistic Trump now for months, all the while engaged in far, far worse behavior.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rooster wrote:The issue is that Hollywood operates on the currency of sex and superficial looks, but preaches equality for women in pay, roles, and reproductive rights, respect for their personhood, and that the enemy, the Right, is engaged in a war on women. Now, it is demonstrably true that Hollywood talks a great game, but doesn't come anywhere close to acting on those lofty claims. Instead, the entire industry knew about Weinstein and either kept quiet because they were cowards or they monatarized the relationship between ol' Harvey and themselves in order to profit financially or professionally from it.

This egregious situation leaves no one in the entertainment industry unsullied. From actors and actresses like Meryl Streep who have been in the business for so long that they couldn't conceivably not known to the lowest of personal assistants who Judas goated young actresses into meetings with Weinstein for the purposes of sex to the board of directors of the Weinstein production company who wrote into his contract the penalties for engaging in sexual assaults.

And it doesn't end with Weinstein who preyed on women. Elijah Wood, the Coreys (Haim & Feldman), and a whole host of others were passed around as playthings to be buggered by pedophiles running the various companies, departments, and organizations of Hollywood. It puts the whole gay agenda in perspective when looking at the whole of it.

Overarching all of this is the rank hypocrisy of the Left saying one thing and doing another, paying for the politicians, news media, and law enforcement to look the other way so as to keep doing business as usual.
Well said. Guess it's pretty clear why this bunch is rabidly pro choice.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rooster wrote:The issue is that Hollywood operates on the currency of sex and superficial looks, but preaches equality for women in pay, roles, and reproductive rights, respect for their personhood, and that the enemy, the Right, is engaged in a war on women. Now, it is demonstrably true that Hollywood talks a great game, but doesn't come anywhere close to acting on those lofty claims. Instead, the entire industry knew about Weinstein and either kept quiet because they were cowards or they monatarized the relationship between ol' Harvey and themselves in order to profit financially or professionally from it.

I'll point out that this isn't a Left vs Right thing, as predation and causing misery is a natural human condition, but that Hollywood is a distinctly Progressive/Leftist creature and has been lecturing America on a sexually opportunistic Trump now for months, all the while engaged in far, far worse behavior.
Yet you remain silent on Mark Burnett releasing the rest of the Trump tapes.

And voted a serial sexual assaulter into the WH.

You have no room to talk.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

FiatLux wrote:I don't see what he's done wrong?

Can someone clue me in?
Some of his sexual partners needed a little gentle persuasion to get over their initial jitters of being around such a rich, powerful man.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Yawn.....hard to believe any of this is news, its been going on in Hollywood since its inception. I'm sure Whackstein isn't the only one operating as such at this time either.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The history of predatory Jewish producers in Hollywood is the history of Hollywood itself. No need to go back to Louie B. Meyer and those quaint times, but consider Marilyn Monroe's bitter lament upon reaching stardom that she was "so sick and tired of sucking circumcised dicks" to get where she was. And jump up to John Travolta who (alarmingly) revealed that Hollywood is effectively run by sexually predatory gay Jews. With Weinstein we see the curtain pulled back once again, revealing a vile and embedded power system of powerful Jews doing whatever they want and no one--including Meryl Streep--saying a fucking word about it. Major props to Seth McFarland, an actual nice Irish fellow, to call out the slimy Weinstein in the 2013 Oscars show. No surprise that unspeakable labdog shitstains like Tarantino have dutifully come to Weinstein's defense.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: They got a name for men that don't beg women for sex. Faggot.
The correct answer was: Unmarried.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

With a clean conscience I can truthfully claim I do not know what you are referring to in regard to Mark Burnett. I know who he is and I think he may be connected with Access Hollywood and the Billy Bush tape with Trump making his infamous "grab 'em by the pussy" statement, but I am unaware of any other recordings of him beyond the Howard Stern interviews and The Apprentice episodes where he objectified the female contestants.

As for who I voted for in this past election, you have no idea who that was, so yeah, I've got room to talk.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

With a clean conscience I can truthfully claim I do not know what you are referring to in regard to Mark Burnett. I know who he is and I think he may be connected with Access Hollywood and the Billy Bush tape with Trump making his infamous "grab 'em by the pussy" statement, but I am unaware of any other recordings of him beyond the Howard Stern interviews and The Apprentice episodes where he objectified the female contestants.

As for who I voted for in this past election, you have no idea who that was, so yeah, I've got room to talk.
Educate yourself.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Educate yourself.
I took your advice, and reacquainted myself with the situation.

What I learned was that you're an unmitigated moron, full stop.

In your zeal to launch into a whining trumptantrum (which you're wont to do in threads that have nothing to do with Trump), you're so blinded that you can't see the difference between victims of sexual assaults coming forward of their own accord, and someone refusing to violate strict confidentiality clauses of legally binding contracts (which, btw.. BURNETT NO LONGER OWNS... PER YOUR OWN FUCKING LINK)? Yet you call him out for not doing something that he's both legally and physically incapable of doing?

You've reached a new level of stupid.

B-B-B-B-U-T... TRUMP!!!! is a miserable way to go through life. For fuck's (and your own) sake, suck it up, buttercup. YHKYOA... badly.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: Educate yourself.
I took your advice, and reacquainted myself with the situation.

What I learned was that you're an unmitigated moron, full stop.

In your zeal to launch into a whining trumptantrum (which you're wont to do in threads that have nothing to do with Trump), you're so blinded that you can't see the difference between victims of sexual assaults coming forward of their own accord, and someone refusing to violate strict confidentiality clauses of legally binding contracts (which, btw.. BURNETT NO LONGER OWNS... PER YOUR OWN FUCKING LINK)? Yet you call him out for not doing something that he's both legally and physically incapable of doing?

You've reached a new level of stupid.

B-B-B-B-U-T... TRUMP!!!! is a miserable way to go through life. For fuck's (and your own) sake, suck it up, buttercup. YHKYOA... badly.
If tRump didn't do anything, why would he have a problem with someone releasing those tapes?

Reminds me of how, before the election, tRump accused anyone of invoking the 5th Amendment as being guilty because of it. Funny how he hasn't been making those very same statements now that his people are being called before Congress to testify...
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, I accuse you of being easily triggered, and wandering through life looking to throw a trumptantrum, when the topic at hand has NOTHING to do with Trump (definitely not your first offense) and then you go out of your way to...

prove me right?

KYOAX2.

Find a new hobby, dude -- the Trumptrigger doesn't look good on you, Snowflake.

As to your question -- it's none of my business... nor yours. That's kinda how that whole "confidentiality agreement" thing works. As it should be. And maybe MGM has their reasons for not wanting them released... ever think of that? Regardless, it's a moot point.

B-B-B-B-U-T.... TRUMP!!!!!!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Reminds me of how, before the election, tRump accused anyone of invoking the 5th Amendment as being guilty because of it.
A discussion of Harvey Weinstein having victims of alleged sexual assaults coming forward reminds you of something Trump said a year ago?

Seriously?

Get mental help, dude.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sportscaster: The Astros beat the Yankees with a 9th inning walkoff!

Diego: B-B-B-B-U-T... TRUMP!!!!!... whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

schmick wrote: And owebama had been getting butt fucked by men and then having them put to sleep if they'd go public with it all over Chicago for years even after marrying a tranny to butt fuck him.
Link ???
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:So, I accuse you of being easily triggered, and wandering through life looking to throw a trumptantrum, when the topic at hand has NOTHING to do with Trump (definitely not your first offense) and then you go out of your way to...

prove me right?

KYOAX2.

Find a new hobby, dude -- the Trumptrigger doesn't look good on you, Snowflake.

As to your question -- it's none of my business... nor yours. That's kinda how that whole "confidentiality agreement" thing works. As it should be. And maybe MGM has their reasons for not wanting them released... ever think of that? Regardless, it's a moot point.

B-B-B-B-U-T.... TRUMP!!!!!!!
Sorry that I didn't bring a Powerpoint presentation & a coloring book to explain what should be an obvious connection for both.

No wonder you're always hitting the slumb-busters...you're blind!
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Diego in Seattle wrote:...what should be an obvious connection for both.
Just stop already.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:...what should be an obvious connection for both.
Just stop already.
Go fuck a matzo ball.
9/27/22