2017 CFB Pickem - Week 2 Results

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

L45B
Commanche Hero

2017 CFB Pickem - Week 2 Results

Post by L45B »

Congrats to Screw_Michigan and L45B (yours truly) for breaking a six-way tie for first place. Shoalzie, Mikey, KC Scott and MuchoBulls all picked 7 games correctly as well, but Screw_Michigan and I got within *3 points of the total OSU-OU score. The Seer was one pick away from winning outright, as he had the score exactly correct.

88 will have to divvy up all the winnings at a later date. See below for detail.

(Season Standings)

* if this were Price Is Right rules, Screwy would have overbid and I would win outright :grin:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: 2017 CFB Pickem - Week 2 Results

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack me! Then fuck yourselves.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Another amazing performance by Gobbles McTubesteak
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Another amazing performance by Gobbles McTubesteak
We really need an in-your-dome smiley.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You are nothing more than the fecal matter on the tissue paper I use to wipe my ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You are nothing more than the fecal matter on the tissue paper I use to wipe my ass.
Your toilet paper comes with fecal matter on it? That's taking recycling to a whole new level.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

:lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield