Unban Stanley.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Unban Stanley.

Post by Innocent Bystander »

This past week was custom made for his commentary. Why is he not here?
Elkcip
Jake

Re: Unban Stanley.

Post by Elkcip »

Innocent Bystander wrote:This past week was custom made for his commentary. Why is he not here?

88 told me in chat that I can't come back as "The Big Pickle". He told me that I had to create a new username ala "Softball Bat" just like Poptard did to come back.

I'm here, but I got off to a rough start on Monday with all the haters....hating. So sad...this much hate after all these years. The differences are unsolvable without civil war. Half the population being purged in the only way to end the troubles. To the victor go the spoils...I hope all the Antifa and leftist are purged.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hi, Stanley. Just wanted to let you know I downloaded the photo you, Alan and the skank. I also downloaded this quote from you:
Btw, you might know the ape because he is your age and was a known cocaine dealer in the 80s. Did you ever have a drug dealer named "Harry" that looked like a silverback gorilla????
Sometime in the next few days I should have a chance to share them with the one large black man I know on the east side named Harry.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hi, Stanley. Just wanted to let you know I downloaded the photo you, Alan and the skank. I also downloaded this quote from you:
Btw, you might know the ape because he is your age and was a known cocaine dealer in the 80s. Did you ever have a drug dealer named "Harry" that looked like a silverback gorilla????
Sometime in the next few days I should have a chance to share them with the one large black man I know on the east side named Harry.

~swoon~

sin,
Pikkkle
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hi, Stanley. Just wanted to let you know I downloaded the photo you, Alan and the skank. I also downloaded this quote from you:

So sad...so much hate.

Back then I was the ALL AMERICAN KiD....I never brought drugs from that ape....but many others did. He was the biggest coke dealer in Madison and I see him now and he drives a caddy with tinted windows. All your hippie buddies in the hippie section of Madison will confirm he was a drug dealer.
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Mikey wrote:

~swoon~

sin,
Pikkkle
Don't you think your "black cokkk" schtick is getting old? I don't hate blacks...I just think they should have their own State...with a big wall around it. I'd give them California, but the messicans hate blacks more than us Whites. The only solution is Louisianna. i'm sure JSC blackcokkk sukkker will be cool with that. Hope a big black buck can fukkkkk his new wife all the while JSC holds her hand and says "I changed my mind....I don't want you to fukkkk a N!gger!"
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Elkcip wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:This past week was custom made for his commentary. Why is he not here?

88 told me in chat that I can't come back as "The Big Pickle". He told me that I had to create a new username ala "Softball Bat" just like Poptard did to come back.

I'm here, but I got off to a rough start on Monday with all the haters....hating. So sad...this much hate after all these years. The differences are unsolvable without civil war. Half the population being purged in the only way to end the troubles. To the victor go the spoils...I hope all the Antifa and leftist are purged.

Elkcip is almost as old as zz's namnalk, though. Pastor Poptart created a brand new nick, by comparison.

There will be no civil war. All of this is just flim flam to take our eyes off of other shit. That Hunger Games series actually had some truths to it.

You should have been happy. Trump was called an authentic nationalist. You're no longer fringe, or forced to lie about how you really feel in public. It's safer to come out now, in mixed company.

The dialogue is now public.

How does it feel?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You'd give black folk control of one of the most important ports in the nation? Really?

Ok.

JSC is a do-gooder. His heart is in the right place. He's seen too much. He's still white. He's the lone Atticus candidate, with Terry gone, with everything that really entails.

California without access to everyone else's fresh water is a dead state. You can keep it.

How's Madison?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Elkcip wrote:

So sad...so much hate.

Back then I was the ALL AMERICAN KiD....I never brought drugs from that ape....but many others did. He was the biggest coke dealer in Madison and I see him now and he drives a caddy with tinted windows. All your hippie buddies in the hippie section of Madison will confirm he was a drug dealer.
They'll probably also confirm that he will happily beat the living fuck out of you. And he has two vehicles, neither of which is a Cadillac.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Elkcip wrote:

Elkcip is almost as old as zz's namnalk, though. Pastor Poptart created a brand new nick, by comparison.

There will be no civil war. All of this is just flim flam to take our eyes off of other shit. That Hunger Games series actually had some truths to it.

You should have been happy. Trump was called an authentic nationalist. You're no longer fringe, or forced to lie about how you really feel in public. It's safer to come out now, in mixed company.

The dialogue is now public.

How does it feel?
I was Namnalk. That was my very first post on Jim Rome. Circa 2000'ish

My perfect America

99 percent White
1 percent Black for entertainment purposes only

It's funny because shutyomouth was the first to yell "BAN HIM" and that fat fukkkking faggot is still here too!
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Goober McTuber wrote: They'll probably also confirm that he will happily beat the living fuck out of you. And he has two vehicles, neither of which is a Cadillac.
I'll make it easy for you.....

Go to Mickeys or Harmony...ask them about a drug dealer named Harry in the 1980's that sold coke...he was a firefighter and faked a disability and got 40k a year for his FAKE back injury. Everyone on the east side knows Harry the DRUG dealer....EVERYONE!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

California without access to everyone else's fresh water is a dead state. You can keep it.
LOL without California you'd lose probably 80% of total fresh fruit, nuts and field crops produced in the US. Close to 100% of a lot of them.
But then again that's where about 80% of our water goes, as well. So maybe we'd be better off without either.

Don't let the facts keep you from making idiotic, uninformed claims though. It's what makes life interesting.
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Goober McTuber wrote: They'll probably also confirm that he will happily beat the living fuck out of you. And he has two vehicles, neither of which is a Cadillac.
Of course he will beat the fukkkk out of me....he is part Silverback gorilla. You try and take a banana leaf from a gorilla and see if you don't get beaten to death too. The amazing thing is that a gorilla can actually drive a car. And equally amazing is how a drug dealer that everyone knew was a drug dealer was allowed to sell coke for 30 years and then get a 40k disability check. Me think Mayor Mustachce like harry coke!
Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Mikey wrote:

LOL without California you'd lose probably 80% of total fresh fruit, nuts and field crops produced in the US. Close to 100% of a lot of them.
But then again that's where about 80% of our water goes, as well. So maybe we'd be better off without either.

Don't let the facts keep you from making idiotic, uninformed claims though. It's what makes life interesting.

I lived in Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, you tard!

I was the Huntington Beach OP Pro KING one year.....you can find it! bahahhehehwhwhAHHHBABHAHAHHAHA
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Elkcip wrote:

Go to Mickeys or Harmony...ask them about a drug dealer named Harry in the 1980's that sold coke...he was a firefighter and faked a disability and got 40k a year for his FAKE back injury. Everyone on the east side knows Harry the DRUG dealer....EVERYONE!
He was never a firefighter, you idiot. He had a CDL and drove truck for the city parks department.

Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Elkcip wrote:

He was never a firefighter, you idiot. He had CDL and drove truck for the city parks department.

How funny....so you know HARRY WILLIAMS! He wasn't a fire fighter...He was a GARBAGE MAN! A DRUG DEALING GARBAGE MAN!

Dude is the biggest coke dealer in history of Madison. I suggest he had the goods on mayor mustache!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Elkcip wrote:
Mikey wrote:

I lived in Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, you tard!
I wasn't addressing you, you tard.
Now go get back in your crib and play with your pacifier.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Elkcip wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Elkcip wrote:I'll make it easy for you.....

He was never a firefighter, you idiot. He had CDL and drove truck for the city parks department.

How funny....so you know HARRY WILLIAMS! He wasn't a fire fighter...He was a GARBAGE MAN! A DRUG DEALING GARBAGE MAN!

Dude is the biggest coke dealer in history of Madison. I suggest he had the goods on mayor mustache!
He drove a garbage truck years ago. Dump trucks and semis more recently. I mis-typed one thing. He drove truck for streets, not parks. And he did that through several administrations.

I can't speak to any drug dealer allegations. But I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see what you've been posting about him on the internet.

Elkcip
Jake

Post by Elkcip »

You know more about him than I do, but the one thing I know is that MANY people told me that they bought drugs from him.

So if you think Harry wants to go to jail for selling drugs....then please....tell Harry I accuse him of selling drugs. And lastly, tell him I think he looks like a silverback gorilla. I'm sure that thinking people look like a gorilla is grounds to send them to jail.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Goober McTuber wrote:
Elkcip wrote:

He was never a firefighter, you idiot. He had a CDL and drove truck for the city parks department.
You people are weird. Y'all probably hit the nudie bar Thursday nights on some NOMAAM free wings and $1 pints crap.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Spray, you'd have to catch him before you could sit on him. It'd be more fun to watch him be every nikka's best friend then talk shit about them out of earshot. Compare techniques: outright Yankee lies to Southern backhanded compliments. You ain't willing to drink to that?
Mikey wrote:

You're assuming there's no way to engineer the surrounding states picking up the slack.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote:Stanley, those were some pretty harsh words for someone who has taken your side many times over the years, even as I disagree with your postings.
Never assume tit for tat, man.

It's like gifts versus loans. Do it cuz you feel it. Expecting a returned favor just leads to heartache and broken relationships. Pickle has his/their schtick. It is what it is. It isn't mutual respect, though.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Spray, you'd have to catch him before you could sit on him. It'd be more fun to watch him be every nikka's best friend then talk shit about them out of earshot. Compare techniques: outright Yankee lies to Southern backhanded compliments. You ain't willing to drink to that?
Mikey wrote:

You're assuming there's no way to engineer the surrounding states picking up the slack.
You don't actually know much about food and where it comes from, besides the supermarket and Burger King, do you?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: You don't actually know much about food and where it comes from, besides the supermarket and Burger King, do you?
A single desert state being the overwhelming fruit, nut and vegetable producer of a nation is by design. it can be undesigned.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: You don't actually know much about food and where it comes from, besides the supermarket and Burger King, do you?
A single desert state being the overwhelming fruit, nut and vegetable producer of a nation is by design. it can be undesigned.
Can't believe I am saying this but, Annie may have a point. If for some odd reason Cali decided to secede and then starve us, we prolly could dig a ditch or two and divert the Colorado to various parts of Arizona and grow plenty of stuff there. Of course this would never happen as Cali needs something to keep its brown folks busy and the infrastructure is already there.

You going on with thinly veiled threats of an avocado embargoes makes you look dumber than she.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I guess you don't know much about growing stuff either.

Hint: it's not just about water.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You'll have to forgive Stanley, he's under a lot of stress since the demonstrations went South for him. Look at one of his comrades weeping like a little girl at the thought of arrest. How you going to get Lebensraum when you can't even get over your labia?

https://youtu.be/lyeTj002DCo
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:I guess you don't know much about growing stuff either.

Hint: it's not just about water.
No, it's not just about water. You also need a temperate climate. Good soil is helpful, but that can be fixed. The bottom line is water is absolutely necessary. The Sierras run off is considerable, but no where near enough to maintain current production levels.

The central valley was developed partly because it was highly suitable for the job. I suspect a decent chunk of AZ, NM and TX could adopted for that duty. Also, there is a good bit of FL currently used for livestock raising which could very likely grow whatever the fukk it is that is growing in cencal. You could move the livestock further north which would increase the dating opportunities in the SEC
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Most of AZ, NM and TX are not temperate.

The Salinas Valley (which is not the Central Valley), a small area mostly in the eastern part of Monterey County, produces the a large percentage of many the field crops in the US.

Monterey County feeds our Nation - crops grown in Monterey County supply large percentages of total national pounds produced each year: 61% of leaf lettuce, 57% of celerey, 56% of head lettuce, 48% of brocolli, 38% of spinach, 30% of cauliflower, 28% of strawberries, and 3.6% of wine grapes.
http://montereycfb.com/index.php?page=f ... gures-faqs

Most of this stuff is grown year round in the Salinas Valley, which is impossible just about anywhere else. Where do you think all the "cool season" vegetables (broccoli, lettuce, spinach, celery, strawberries, etc.) that you get fresh in the summer come from?

The Central Valley, where most of the imported water goes, is uniquely suited for growing other crops like fruits and nuts.

Sure, some of this could be moved elsewhere. But can you imagine how long it would take and how much more most of it would cost?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Jesus, Mikey. Were you even aware that your farmer boys are already using a fairy tale to charge more (as indicated at the end of that picture)? Pretty much everything named there can be grown elsewhere. Not only that, but once you take out Cali's fag taxes, it'll be cheaper for the rest of us.
You really think so?

I guess you didn't pay much attention to anything in my post except the bright red letters, which were added by the Republican leadership of the House Natural Resources Committee.

That chart (and the fairy tale) is over three years old - are you paying a lot more now than you were back then?

https://naturalresources.house.gov/news ... tID=368934

If it could be grown cheaper elsewhere, then why isn't it?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I wouldn't worry about California seceding. It's not going to happen.
The nutjob that all the fake news quotes come from isn't even from here and lives in Russia. Loudmouths who don't represent anybody but themselves seem to get a lot of attention.

Besides, if we weren't supplying the rest of the country (and the world - mostly China) with fruits, nuts and veggies we wouldn't have a water problem.

Seriously. 80% of California's water use goes to agriculture.
How much of that do you think stays here?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I won't deny that that area is not very suited to it or that it wouldn't be more expensive to do it elsewhere, but, as spray says, it could.

Never claimed that all of the mentioned states are year around temperate just as not all of cali is temperate, but parts are.

And like you say, there isn't a chance in hell of it happening anyway.

What I don't understand is that if liberals would actually embrace the 10th amendment, rather than shit all over it, there would be absolutely no reason to even consider it. Want single payer healfcare? Do it on the state level.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

40% goes to ag
The rest goes to environmental uses, households, non ag business and gov.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
What I don't understand is that if liberals would actually embrace the 10th amendment, rather than shit all over it, there would be absolutely no reason to even consider it. Want single payer healfcare? Do it on the state level.
Republican do their fair share of shitting on the 10th am.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote: Republican do their fair share of shitting on the 10th am.
Which would make them "liberals," would it not?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale wrote:40% goes to ag
The rest goes to environmental uses, households, non ag business and gov.
Depends on what you're using as the total amount of water.

Of all the water flowing in California about 50% is "environmental," i.e. the amount needed to keep the rivers flowing and a few fish alive, and ends up in the ocean.

Of the 50% that's used, 80% goes to ag. That's 40% of the total total.

If you used 100% the rivers would be dry before they reached the ocean and that would be an environmental catastrophe.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
If you used 100% the rivers would be dry before they reached the ocean and that would be an environmental catastrophe.

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Mikey wrote:Most of AZ, NM and TX are not temperate.

The Salinas Valley (which is not the Central Valley), a small area mostly in the eastern part of Monterey County, produces the a large percentage of many the field crops in the US.

Monterey County feeds our Nation - crops grown in Monterey County supply large percentages of total national pounds produced each year: 61% of leaf lettuce, 57% of celerey, 56% of head lettuce, 48% of brocolli, 38% of spinach, 30% of cauliflower, 28% of strawberries, and 3.6% of wine grapes.
http://montereycfb.com/index.php?page=f ... gures-faqs

Most of this stuff is grown year round in the Salinas Valley, which is impossible just about anywhere else. Where do you think all the "cool season" vegetables (broccoli, lettuce, spinach, celery, strawberries, etc.) that you get fresh in the summer come from?

The Central Valley, where most of the imported water goes, is uniquely suited for growing other crops like fruits and nuts.

Sure, some of this could be moved elsewhere. But can you imagine how long it would take and how much more most of it would cost?
Great and all Mikey but can you give us a graphical representation of how much get shipped out east, you know past Colorado? The shelf life on a lot of those veggies and fruits are not long. Also California is a big ass state with a lot of people to feed as well.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

That would be an interesting set of stats, and so now I'm going to have to run it down. :?
Fucking engineers and numbers. It's like white trash and oxy.

I can tell you right off that the value of California exports to other countries is about $22 billion per year.

We ship a large percentage of our water to China in the form of alfalfa.
Not sure about Buckwheat though.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
Republican do their fair share of shitting on the 10th am.
Agreed.

Doesn't make any of it right.

Unlike some, it is very well written. It clearly says that the fed government has no business going beyond a few tasks.

The fed government should get the fukk out of education, healthcare, drug prohibition and 90% of the rest of what it does.

It figured out that banning alcohol was a bad idea, but you at least have to give them credit for banning it in a constitutionally approved manner.