Remember when mvscal said...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Remember when mvscal said...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

...that political assassinations were good because they taught politicians they were stepping over the line?

Well you could say that people are PISSED OFF that GOP politicians are trying to rip their health insurance from them under the cover of darkness. Peoples' lives are on the fucking line here and House GOPers won't even bother holding hearings on their tax cut for the wealthy ERRRRR health care bill nor even release the bill text before voting. All while Trump whipped up his racist, violent base for an entire campaign season, and you get what happened Wednesday.

One can only pray congressional GOPers learned a valuable lesson from Wednesday...

....but I doubt it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Remember when mvscal said...

Post by Left Seater »

Piss poor take. You are better than this.

Further why are you still stuck on this racist narrative? Union voters that supported Obama and voted Trump this time are now racist? That doesn't fly. But as long as the left keeps thinking this way the GOP is likely to win more elections.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I enjoy watching you guys as an outsider and your four year cycle. 364 days of the year you're true revolutionaries, then comes that one day you were programmed into and it all evaporates, you retreat back into what you know. Predictable party lines.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shooting the powers that be in the face is historically prevalent and the roots of the American tree.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Progtard as in pro guns and pro states rights? (Your Orange monkey wouldn't know Wickard if it grabbed his pussy) Lunatic as in right on both counts?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Setting aside the merits (or lack of) of shooting people in the face...

1. The R's have been bitching for many years now about Barrycare. So they gain the presidency, the house majority and the senate majority -- and they can't get their act together enough to get something done for the people of the country?
lol

Total embarrassment.

2. This health insurance people have that goes bye bye with Barrycare bye bye...

Is it really even insurance in many cases? Aren't the deductibles so high that it's mostly just perhaps a form of catastrophic insurance?

I'm over here in the Orient, so I dunno.

Educate me.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

In a nutshell they finally realize that in order to get rid of Obamacare and get it through the Senate they basically have to assfuck every person that Obamacare has helped so they can pass it under budget reconciliation rules.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yeah the GOP has screwed this one up. They should have done nothing and let Obamacare collapse on its own which is what would have happened. Insurers continue to bail and some area have no providers left. Obamacare was poorly thought out to begin with and has proven that you can't force people to buy things they don't want even if you penalize them.

The GOP could have let Obamacare fail on its own which would have been on the Dems plate. Now they have claimed this failure as their own and rightly will have to deal with the blowback.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS, the people of the country have voted (over the past few election cycles) to take the country in a more conservative direction.
So the "conservative" party now controls everything.

It may seem "strategically smart" for the R's to just sit still and do nothing (because Barry and the Dims own the health care debacle), but I don't believe the people of the country will be kool with such a strategy.

"Sorry health care is so fucked, folks. Yeah, we've got the house, senate, and presidency, but trust is, this is all Barry's fault."

I don't think that's gonna fly.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Yeah the GOP has screwed this one up. They should have done nothing and let Obamacare collapse on its own which is what would have happened. Insurers continue to bail and some area have no providers left. Obamacare was poorly thought out to begin with and has proven that you can't force people to buy things they don't want even if you penalize them.

The GOP could have let Obamacare fail on its own which would have been on the Dems plate. Now they have claimed this failure as their own and rightly will have to deal with the blowback.
You are a stupid POS. Your wife is a stupid POS. If you had any sperm that worked, your kid would be a POS. I hope Trump mistakes your plane for a CNN transport and shoots you down.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Owebamacare took my health insurance away, maybe I should have shot that piece of shit
You are a lying fuck and a pussyassed blowhard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:I hope Trump mistakes your plane for a CNN transport and shoots you down.
Be careful what you wish for there, sport. If small charter jets start getting shot down,you'd lose your job awaiting them on that little island, and Mr. Roarke would have to lay you off.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Yeah the GOP has screwed this one up. They should have done nothing and let Obamacare collapse on its own which is what would have happened. Insurers continue to bail and some area have no providers left. Obamacare was poorly thought out to begin with and has proven that you can't force people to buy things they don't want even if you penalize them.

You are a stupid POS. Your wife is a stupid POS. If you had any sperm that worked, your kid would be a POS. I hope Trump mistakes your plane for a CNN transport and shoots you down.
Nice white flag.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack the triumphant return of Pacedog!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Actually, that had a note of Douchebag lite.

Either way, take out the ignorant little midget Schmick! Do it for all of us!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I-80 beckons
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

schmick wrote:I will gladly meet you any fucking time you'd like, in fact I will be in Pismo again in a few weeks visiting family, I can drive a little farther north.
:lol:

schmick: "Hey, it was great to see everyone. Aunt Betty, the pie was terrific as always! I gotta take off a little early..."

schmick's brother: "Where to, lil bro? You meetin' up with a girl or something?"

~muffled laughter in the background~

schmick: "Uhh, no. Actually, uhhhh, I'm meeting up with this guy from the internet who called me some stuff so I'm gonna kick his ass in a car pool lot off the expressway."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Hey LS, what is your problem? You voted for a guy who doesn't care about words, or what they mean. Why fuck with me about my words?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Actually, that had a note of Douchebag lite.

Still obssesing about my body I see. That is creepy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:Actually, that had a note of Douchebag lite.

Still obssesing about my body I see. That is creepy.
Jesus you're a spamming and annoying tiny tyke. You're a midget, deal with it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:Hey LS, what is your problem? You voted for a guy who doesn't care about words, or what they mean. Why fuck with me about my words?
Way to double down on that white flag.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Stick Trump's cock down your throat a little further you stupid fuck.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

White flag number three.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You have this white flag thing down. Meassage boards, not so much.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Moving Sale wrote:Image
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Softball Bat wrote:LS, the people of the country have voted (over the past few election cycles) to take the country in a more conservative direction.
So the "conservative" party now controls everything.

It may seem "strategically smart" for the R's to just sit still and do nothing (because Barry and the Dims own the health care debacle), but I don't believe the people of the country will be kool with such a strategy.

"Sorry health care is so fucked, folks. Yeah, we've got the house, senate, and presidency, but trust is, this is all Barry's fault."

I don't think that's gonna fly.
Yo, pops!

Have you read Rand Paul’s healthcare plan? There’s some good stuff in there… Basically, his plan drives down costs by actually incenting insurance companies to compete for your business. You know, Capitalism ‘n junk. Some of the highlights:
Establishes Independent Health Pools (IHPs) in order to allow individuals to pool together for the purposes of purchasing insurance.

Think about that. You could buy insurance though your credit union. Or your national trade organization. Or even your Union, fer chrissakes. How about the millions and millions of AARP members out there? Think those folks couldn’t benefit from pooled rates?
Increases access to individual health coverage by allowing insurers licensed to sell policies in one state to offer them to residents of any other state.
See above. Anthem Blue Cross would now be competing with the Aetnas and Wellmarks and UHCs on an even playing field that spreads all across the country. No more jacking rates against individuals from Wisconsin because they’re incoherent drunks, or folks from California because they’re fat and stupid - or even short.
Association Health Plans (AHPs) allow small businesses to pool together across state lines through their membership in a trade or professional association to purchase health coverage for their employees and their families. AHPs increase the bargaining power, leverage discounts, and provide administrative efficiencies to small businesses while freeing them from state benefit mandates.
Another avenue to bring the benefit of large group rates to small business. A local diner employing 10 people can now band with other local diners all across the nation and purchase health insurance at preferred rates.

Not only does Rand’s plan eliminate all of Obamacare’s unconstitutional mandates, it also provides individuals purchasing insurance with the same tax considerations as those who purchase their insurance through their employer; expands the use of Health Savings Accounts; and generously grants folks with pre-existing conditions two-whole years to get off their entitled asses and sign up or risk being denied coverage. It also puts the onus of health insurance back on the Several States (see Amendment X, United States Constitution) by allowing them to determine their own Medicaid waivers without meddling from Washington. In other words – they’re welcome to build their own Single Payer system if that’s what they want to do (BTW, how’d that work out for you, California?)

THIS is the plan Ryan and McConnell need to be jocking – not some Obamacare Lite pile of dogshit that does absolutely nothing to address rising healthcare costs. Of course, Screw_America, Diego y’ Ciudad, or Menstrual Sale will all be along shortly to tell us how Rand’s plan will kill MILLIONS and babies will have to survive by eating OLD PEO... errrr, old people will have to survive by eating BABIES.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Truman wrote:Have you read Rand Paul’s healthcare plan? There’s some good stuff in there… Basically, his plan drives down costs by actually incenting insurance companies to compete for your business.
Whenever I hear some moron using words like incenting, I know some high-grade bullshit is going to follow.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

So you've got nothing. Noted.

Don't you have a Starbucks to loot, B?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

STFU Truman until you are ready to pay for your own cops and firefighters and courts and roads and then actually enforce Sherman.
Insurance is just Vegas without the hookers and coke.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:Insurance is just Vegas without the hookers and coke.
Yeah, pretty much. And when left alone by government, insurance tends to work rather well.

Do you think insurance should not exist? Let the mommy state worry about such matters? Such a good little utopian lemming you are.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:STFU Truman until you are ready to pay for your own cops and firefighters and courts and roads and then actually enforce Sherman.
Are you saying Truman doesn't pay taxes? Or are you trying to say that tax payers aren't already paying for cops, firefighters, courts, roads, etc?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Truman wrote:So you've got nothing. Noted.

Don't you have a Starbucks to loot, B?
About a mile away. Might have to take an Uber.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Yeah, pretty much. And when left alone by government, insurance tends to work rather well.

Do you think insurance should not exist? Let the mommy state worry about such matters? Such a good little utopian lemming you are.
No it rarley works well for the masses. Works well for the grifters in charge of your premiums. It works well for the few who actually squeeze the grifters. Not so much for everybody else.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:STFU Truman until you are ready to pay for your own cops and firefighters and courts and roads and then actually enforce Sherman.
Are you saying Truman doesn't pay taxes? Or are you trying to say that tax payers aren't already paying for cops, firefighters, courts, roads, etc?
If only you understood your post's relationship to my post.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

No it rarley works well for the masses. Works well for the grifters in charge of your premiums. It works well for the few who actually squeeze the grifters. Not so much for everybody else.
It doesn't work well today because governments on various levels put all sorts of controls on it which drives prices through the roof. Any sort of insurance system that covers ordinary out of pocket expenses do one thing, raise the cost because you have the tug of war between the 3 parties (patient, health provider and insurance company). This is basic economics/common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Basic economic sense includes shooting insurance providers in the face. Tell me you knew.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Go suck more Prudential dick you fucking lemming.