That picture that the media loved so much

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: That picture that the media loved so much

Post by Moving Sale »

Lots of empty space and a big tent in the back where 44 had people. What's your point?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Why anyone (other than jizzmoppers) would actually attend one of these is beyond me. It is in the same boat as Times Square on NYE for me.

Here's hoping that a future President suggests all those that want to attend an inauguration instead donate the money they would have spent traveling to and from to a charity of their choice.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Lots of empty space and a big tent in the back where 44 had people. What's your point?

That's the picture (this from CBS) that's been going around. Don't you see a slight difference? Feel free to use the zoom option on the CNN picture.
So you have no point other than 44 had like twice as many people.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes traveling is stupid. You learn nothing and it's just a waste of time and money. I mean who would ever want to travel to DC for an inauguration? Or a baseball game? Or to hang with Internet trolls?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice strawman.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Actually it was sarcasm. Plenty of stuff to do in DC so the inauguration is a good excuse to go for lots of people. Fewer for the pedobear but racists do not travel well I guess.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The stupid thing is how much energy and attention has been spent on who had more people attend the event by both sides. The Trump administration won the election-- that should be enough. The media wants to sidetrack him by bringing it up and the talking heads focus on it like they have about the popular vote count-- utterly inconsequential.

Trump should just declare he won everything with no additional details and move on. That alone would drive the media crazy, but to get down into the weeds and discuss illegals votes or how many showed up to the inauguration is playing their game. Then to further contrast his new and fresh adminstration to the old and busted one, point to the Dow, point to the jobs being created, point to everything like Obama giving more terrorists money on his way out the door instead of spending it on 'Mericans like a patriotic president would do and then describe what could have been built or improved with $221,000,000.00. Things like schools, roads, bridges, libraries, etc etc etc.

That stuff resonates with Americans.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The dow was around 10000 when 44 took office and around 20000 when he left. Yeah he really sucked at that.
You are a dope.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Moving Sale wrote:The dow was around 10000 when 44 took office and around 20000 when he left. Yeah he really sucked at that.
You are a dope.

The Dow had NOTHING to do with the economy you fukkkking dimfukkkk! The Market went up because interest rates were near ZERO percent! There was NOWHERE else to put money! Also, the FED pumped $50 Billion a month into the stock market by printing money. Have you heard of "Quantitative easing "?

Anybody that says the economy was good because of the stock market is a clue dolt or a moron. You are both!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Take it up with Roosterkkk you insufferable twat.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:Actually it was sarcasm. Plenty of stuff to do in DC so the inauguration is a good excuse to go for lots of people. Fewer for the pedobear but racists do not travel well I guess.
Yeah lots of great stuff to see and do in DC. All the more reason to avoid it during this time of year when crowds and security are off the charts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You sound retarded. Wtf are u talking about? 44 had more people. Get over it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I said get over it. Not what does it matter. Great reading comp tard. Let me guess you were also stupid enough to vote for the pedobear. :doh:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You should maybe learn to read. I don't care what they said. I was commenting on what you said, which was wrong.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Moving Sale wrote:I don't care what they said.
And there it is.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There what is?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yeah I'm the one that brought this up. I'm the one who started the thread. Im the one still bitching about and I am the one who asked that the pics be shopped. What does that make the PedOTUS? You know that orange snowflake you have been sucking off.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag.
So to recap. 44 had more people at his inauguration. The orange snowflakes got all bent. Some tard started a thread about it and then proceeded to get his ass handed to him, then he bailed. Good show dumbfuck.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:The dow was around 10000 when 44 took office and around 20000 when he left. Yeah he really sucked at that.
You are a dope.
Like I said, Trump should just declare victory and watch liberal's heads explode-- like Sale's just did. The only thing he didn''t do was scream "Allah ackbar!" as he self detonated. :lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Im not a lib and my head didn't expoled. Try and learn to read.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Heheh, you are not a liberal? Wow, talk about alternate facts!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lets see. Pro gun? Check. Anti Wickard? Check. Pro 9th and 10th am? Check. Member of AmInd party (whos motto is guns god family) since age of 18? Check.
Try again tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Put what out there? That 44 had more people? What the fuck are u babbling about?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:Lets see. Pro gun? Check. Anti Wickard? Check. Pro 9th and 10th am? Check. Member of AmInd party (whos motto is guns god family) since age of 18? Check.
Try again tard.
Sure, but you obsess about black cock-- it says so under your avatar --therefore you must be a Dem.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Good grief. Nice pretzel logic.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Your "proof" they were wrong showed the same amout of people you stupid fuck.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Does that mean he is a midget and has small beady eyes?

Interesting.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I see empty space (like what is between your ears) and a tent in both 45 pics and I see people in that space for 44. Again what is your fucking point?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You and 45 see people that aren't there. I get that. The solution is for you two to see a shrink. Fucking with me is not going to help your mentel disorder.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:You and 45 see people that aren't there. I get that. The solution is for you two to see a shrink. Fucking with me is not going to help your mentel disorder.
Ignoring evidence (presented to you on page 1) tells me that you're not a good lawyer. A really shitty one, in fact.

Uhh isn't that what all defense lawyers do?

Ignore or attempt to discredit any evidence that doesn't further their narrative.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Your evidence shows a tent where 44 had people. What's your point again dummy?