Whatever happened to Wikileaks?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Whatever happened to Wikileaks?

Post by Rooster »

We were told there were tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of emails not yet released from Hillary Clinton's cronies and that they'd be published. However, immediately after Election Day the taps were turned off and we haven't heard a peep from Wikileaks about any of the other 675,000 emails that were hacked. Surely there is something worth exposing in a batch that large?

Either there were just enough emails to release to coincide with the election or a vast number of emails were swept under the rug. Which is it?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Whatever happened to Wikileaks?

Post by Mikey »

Nobody cares now that the election is over. Julian Assange is basically an attention whore and it's not worth his time to pursue it any longer.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Still. There's gotta be something juicy in there worth putting in the news, if for no other reason than rubbing Clinton's nose in it.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Nobody cares now that the election is over. Julian Assange is basically an attention whore and it's not worth his time to pursue it any longer.
:lol:
You've been angry as fuck ever since Hillary lost, dude! You care!
You're pretty good at telling other people what they think.

So how would you explain it?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

You might as well ask what happened to the woman who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13. The media had to be tricked into covering the Clintons' sins, but not Trump's. Only Trump's, in this case, never happened.

To answer, i think the media has been hard at work dismissing Wikileakes as fake news and Russian propaganda, is what's happening.

The Central Intelligence Agency (aka Minitrue) is also pushing the Russian angle hard. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not.

The dots aren't connecting into a nice picture; which isn't to say they aren't connecting in the first place. I care less about the Russians paying Assange than I do about what's in the emails that have already been released.

Trying to redirect attention to the Russians -- I guess the Russians should be thanked for exposing the depths to which one family is willing to sink for the sake of global power. The Russians didn't manipulate the Democrat OR Republican primaries; Clinton cronies did both.

The Russians didn't manipulate the debates; that was a joint effort by both the Clintons and Trump, with the Clintons doing the lion's share pre during and post.

For the record, I think the rape charges against Assange are bogus, but no one is allowed to say No to the US except Israel. He's bought, but nothing he's exposed has been falsified from his end. That lays the onus on the Exposed.