Where is Carr Guy?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Where is Carr Guy?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

scUM is going to lay quite the revenge beat down on MSU next weekend and we haven't heard a peep from Carr Guy. What gives? I bet the line will be 35 points.

I bet he's picked up extra hours at work to help feed his daughter's boyfriend, who happens to live in his home.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carr Guy
Jake

Re: Where is Carr Guy?

Post by Carr Guy »

Whats up guys!!! Thanks for thinking about me!

Yeah I been busy pulling double shifts to provide for my family. Coach Harbaugh's mantra is to be better today than you were yesterday. So thats what I trying to do! My daughters boyfriend finally got a part time job at Arby's. I am so proud of him! People there quit a lot so its only a matter of time til he gets promoted to full time. He even offered to pay a quarter of the lot rent but I told him to put his money in a savings account so he my daughter and their baby can start a life of there own. I said just bring home a big bag of curly fries and some of them mozz sticks a couple days a week and we're golden!!

But anyway..........HOW BOUT DEM WOLVERINES!!! I just want to revisit my 2016 preseason predictions I posted to see how I'm doing so far:

http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic. ... 89#p930289

HOME vs Hawaii WIN 62-3
HOME vs UCF WIN 50-6
HOME vs Colorado WIN 45-7
HOME vs Penn St WIN 35-0
HOME vs Wisconsin WIN 30-9
AWAY vs Rutgers W 45-13
HOME vs Illinois W 48-2
AWAY vs SPARTY W 30-9
HOME vs Maryland W 38-0
AWAY vs Iowa W 24-11
HOME vs Indiana W 52-17
AWAY vs Ohio W 40-21

ACTUAL RESULTS SO FAR:

HOME vs Hawaii WIN 63-3
HOME vs UCF WIN 51-14
HOME vs Colorado WIN 45-28
HOME vs Penn St WIN 49-10
HOME vs Wisconsin WIN 14-7
AWAY vs Rutgers W 78-0
HOME vs Illinois W 41-8

WOW!! I practically nailed half of these dead on! I may have to revise some of these picks to account for bigger beat downs!

To be honest i actually feel bad for some of yall. I wish you could feel what it feels like to be a mighty Wolverine! Please don't take that the wrong way, i dont want to come off as errogant or anything. I'm just saying...............WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?????????

NOBODY!

GO BLUE!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

OTST.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carr Guy wrote:mozz sticks
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sudden Sam wrote:If Alabama can get by LSU and Auburn (which I'm getting concerned about...especially with the loss of Eddie Jackson for the year), the Tide will inflict a major beatdown on Harbaugh's guys in the playoff. Speight will be looking up at sky a lot.
The scUMmers will be ready to lose long before that.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield