Colin Kaeperdouche

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Colin Kaeperdouche

Post by smackaholic »

What a fukking POS.

He lives in a country where he can get paid many, many millions of dollars to play football. Well, actually, not play football is a better description as that POS has done nothing but suck since getting the big $$$$. I could use a little bit of whatever type of discrimination it is he is suffering from.

Does anyone know how much they are on the hook for? Could they just cut his ass, right him a check and send him on his way? It really would be best for them in a league where salary caps are a huge factor.

I would hope that someone would paralyze him on the field, but, fat chance that he ever gets there. Maybe he could get fukked up on a sidelie play where someone runs him over while he is standing there doing nothing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Colin Kaeperdouche

Post by BSmack »

We do not live in a free Society if we compel people to make public displays of patriotism.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I think we should show that monkey real racism and real oppression. I guarantee you it doesn't involve millions of dollars, expensive cars, beach houses and thousands of White women begging to have sex with you.

If ever anybody deserved the N-word it's this douchebag!

Revolution Now!
Demand Segregation!
Shut down ALL immigration from mud countries!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't worship symbols so I do what I want during all sports national anthems.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Dude has every right to sit during the anthem. Advertisers have every right to drop him. And we as fans have every right to cheer his crappy play, future injuries, or being cut by his employer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Papa Willie wrote:He has the right to do what he did.

And accordingly, I have the right to cheer when he receives a hit that paralyzes him for life.

Personally, I'd rather he make a pilgrimage to mecca and get beheaded by a 12 year old ISIS radical jadist.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Yes. it is good that we are not compelled to do anything. We can drive our cars down the left side of the road too. It doesn't make it wise. In short, he is an asshole. That last sentence came from Captain Obvious.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:Yes. it is good that we are not compelled to do anything.
Talk about moving the fucking goalposts. You are also not compelled to eat shit, but if you did I'd just say that's fucked up and move on.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Wolfman wrote:We can drive our cars down the left side of the road too.
Not the same thing, Wolfie. Go back to bed.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Wolfman wrote:We can drive our cars down the left side of the road too.
Not the same thing, Wolfie. Go back to bed.
Wolftard's posts are a fascinating peek into the mind of your average elderly conservative white male. The mental gymnastics he performs to justify his absurd positions are simply amazing.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Looks like both Trump and Kaepernick both agree that America isn't very great. I also find it interesting that Kaepernick lives in the domes of these racists who have some sort of weird hatred of him. Myself, personally, I just hate his penchant for flat brimmed hats.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He certainly does have the right to be a POS. And the NFL has the right to kick him to the curb. I suspect that he will be sitting down for Oh Canada before long,,,,if they'll have him. Assuming he ever does get anymore snaps, I suspect some defensive end that actually does love his country will do his best to maim him.

And screwey, looks like we do have something in common, contempt for ball cap ironing assholes. If I were king, I would make it legal to put a curl in their caps, with a baseball bat, while they where it. It bothers me nearly as much as rich white kids with dreadlocks.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LS wrote:or being cut by his employer
Yes.

I do believe that if I was the owner of the 49ers, I would require all of my employees to stand during the national anthem.

Kaep is not on a solo adventure here.
He's an employee and is representing the '9ers.

Sure, go on Twitter and voice whatever views you have on society, but on company time, you can't just go solo.

Seems to me, this is on the '9ers.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Kaepernick will be cut at the exact moment that it becomes more profitable to cut him then to keep him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:He certainly does have the right to be a POS. And the NFL has the right to kick him to the curb.
You mean the NFL that did nothing about the HUDS protest?
You mean the NFL that required payment to run pro-military personnel promotions?
You mean the NFL that refused to let the Cowgirls wear stickers honoring the five Dallas police officers who were murdered?

That NFL?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm shocked at how this cheap stunt by a weirdly narcissistic bust is going to blow up...it's sort of the athletic version of suicide by police. He'll be done in a week.
Before God was, I am
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

BSmack wrote:We do not live in a free Society if we compel people to make public displays of patriotism.
:?

How about just basic respect. In all things. I don't practice religion, but would sit or stand at a religious ceremony when appropriate.

Admit that this idiot is a whiny disrespectful brat.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He is a worthless POS who is looking for publicity as his career augers into the turf.

A few years ago, when it seemed that he actually had a bright career ahead of him, he apparently stood. Now, he is just another failed mvscal. And failed mvscals tend to like to point out an explanation for their failure. And we all know what that explanation is.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Myself, personally, I just hate his penchant for flat brimmed hats.
I want to hate flat hats, but I think back to old people pissing themselves with rage over wearing your favorite New Era cap backwards when I was a kid. I choose to not be "that guy"

So if my son wants to keep his cap looking like they just bought it, flat brimmed, stickers on and tag dangling like a tea bag, so be it. He's a respectful kid and a good student and that all I should really stress about. My retribution will come when my grandchildren look at old pics of their pops and say to him "what the fuck is wrong with your hat?" as was asked of me by my kids regarding my 9th grade mullet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

He is carrying 19.6 million in dead cap money. They will cut him in 2017 when he only counts for 4.9 million. That is what is keeping his ass in San Francisco for another year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisc ... nick-7751/

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Myself, personally, I just hate his penchant for flat brimmed hats.
I want to hate flat hats, but I think back to old people pissing themselves with rage over wearing your favorite New Era cap backwards when I was a kid. I choose to not be "that guy"

So if my son wants to keep his cap looking like they just bought it, flat brimmed, stickers on and tag dangling like a tea bag, so be it. He's a respectful kid and a good student and that all I should really stress about. My retribution will come when my grandchildren look at old pics of their pops and say to him "what the fuck is wrong with your hat?" as was asked of me by my kids regarding my 9th grade mullet.
I agree completely with you in that you should moderate your disdain and try not to be your dad, but I do believe it is perfectly acceptable to at least get across the point that they look like douches. A good example would be CB and his skinny jeans. I don't beleaguer the point, but, I do feel it is my duty as a father to tell him he looks like a fag when he wears them. I suppose I should amass a collection of photographic evidence in the event he gets over this stage and actually does procreate. It will be fun sitting around with CB jr making fun of his old mans dress. But then, I think, wtf is HE gonna be wearing?

BTW, a properly curled ball cap worn either straight forward or backwards is fine. As the degree of variation from that increases, the douchebaggery increases at the square of the angle. Sort of like how poptart measures earth tangents.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm with trev on this. Same thing...I'm not religious, but I stand, kneel, bow my head, whatever out of respect. Doesn't indicate adherence to their beliefs or, in the case of the anthem, agreement with every damn thing about the country.
I bow my head and pretend to pray at my in-laws dinners. My brother in-law and his wife don't even try to fake it. Their stance seems more real to me, but I was raised to go along to get along.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Has there ever been a worse contract signing for any team in the NFl than Kaeperdouche?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:Has there ever been a worse contract signing for any team in the NFl than Kaeperdouche?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Has there ever been a worse contract signing for any team in the NFl than Kaeperdouche?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

There have been plenty worse. The 9ers signed him to be their starting QB and will be out 35 million over three years with minimal lingering cap damage if they cut him next year. Had Kaepernick panned out, the 9ers would have had a franchise QB at well below market value for the next 4 years. It could be much worse.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:

I worked out with him at the Golds Gym in Whittier California while he was holding out. He was getting trained by Rory Ledermeyer who was a Mr America. It was a hole in the wall gym with all body builders and it was eventually raided by the FBI for roids.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Big Pickle wrote:I worked out with him at the Golds Gym in Whittier California while he was holding out. He was getting trained by Rory Ledermeyer who was a Mr America. It was a hole in the wall gym with all body builders and it was eventually raided by the FBI for roids.
Aroused, weren't you?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:I worked out with him at the Golds Gym in Whittier California while he was holding out. He was getting trained by Rory Ledermeyer who was a Mr America. It was a hole in the wall gym with all body builders and it was eventually raided by the FBI for roids.
Aroused, weren't you?
My friend, Alan, was big into body building and he found this hole in the wall Gold's gym. We'd pay $5 per day to workout there. At first I didn't know it was Manderich, but my friend knew the guy training him was an Mr. America. We were in awe that he was squatting 800 pounds or some other crazy amount of weight. Then one day he put on his weight lifting belt and it said "MANDERICH" and that's when I put 2 and 2 together and figured out it was him. It was cool at the time, but NO I wasn't aroused. :meds:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mandarich + Stanley Q. + Alan = MANSANDWICH
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Yeah, he might be one.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The Big Pickle wrote:My friend, Alan, was big into body building and he found this glory hole in the wall at Gold's gym. We'd pay $5 per day to workout there.
ftfy, nc.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

trev wrote:How about just basic respect.

Admit that this idiot is a whiny disrespectful brat.
Agree with you on this.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:
How about just basic respect.
Respect is earned you stupid drunken cunt.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The Big Pickle wrote: It was cool at the time, but NO I wasn't aroused. :meds:
We know. Only an idiot would assume you would be aroused by a hulking white man.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Are trying to deflect attention from the fact that you are a pedophile by called pikkkle gay?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:spouting the ankle bite myth.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag pedo.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Don't worry fatty the mOds are all in the tank for pedos, spammers and racists so u r safe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:Don't worry fatty the mOds are all in the tank for pedos, spammers and racists so u r safe.
No doubt that shitty GIF he just posted is beyond creepy.