The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

March Roll Call - Get in Here!

Post by The Big Pickle »

Let's Get this place Jamming in March!

I be jamm'in
You be jamm'in
We be jamm'in, mon!

March Maddness, Friday Night Music Chat with Smackie and friends, amnesty for past transgressions! Moving Sale unbanned!

To paraphrase from Trump,

"Let's Make T1B Great Again!"

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: March Roll Call - Get in Here!

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Go slam a draino smoothie, dickslap.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What happened to 2oolio? Is he dead? I hope not. Every board needs its tards.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice IKYABWAI.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I don't believe that's the real Pickle. Just an admin having some fun.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jam it up your ass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't believe that's the real Pickle. Just an admin having some fun.

Quiz me, fatboy!

I might go to Wisky Jacks on State St and watch the Badger game tonight.
4kingguy
Crack Whore

Post by 4kingguy »

psychopharmacology.

learn it, live it, love it.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

The Big Pickle wrote:
"Let's Make T1B Great Again!"

Get fucked.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I don't believe that's the real Pickle. Just an admin having some fun.

Quiz me, fatboy!

OK, pinhead. Who was your football coach in high school? What are the names of his two brothers? (I hoist a few with one of his brothers from time to time). Who was the principal at your high school?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, if you wanted to pass yourself off as the real Pickle, you would have suggested that you were going to watch the game at a sports bar like Pooley's or Babes. Not the worst college bar in the city. Do they even have a television in that place?

Some sample reviews from Yelp:
Hmmm whiskeys idk. Can a bar be considered obnoxious?? Still salty for dropping 34$ at 50cent beer night. Whatever. This place is the melting pot of state st. Sloshed college students flock to make fools of themselves on sweaty dance floor (guilty). Overly confident guys flock to ride the mechanic bull and end up pulling a muscle. Middle aged weirdo dudes flock to shoot pool and creep on smokes. U better be lit like a homeless man on four lokos if you expect to have a good night at whiskeys.
Ever since Mad Ave was shut down, Whiskey River has stepped up to take the crown as the trashiest bar in town. Overrated is the only thing that can describe this hotspot of guidos and girls with fake tits. The door is manned every night by a couple of self-obsessed meatheads who think they own the entire sidewalk in front of the building, and the godawful fratboy music blasting out of this place on every weekend night should be considered a threat to the safety and well-being of the general public.
I mean, if, like most of the crowd here, you're just or not-quite legal, and you don't mind getting panhandled while you drink, and you have shitty taste in music, and you like your shots to have six ingredients, and you're just going to go with it on the fact the bar you hang out in is a black hole, and you've never been to any other better bar, and...well, and a lot of things, I could see this maybe being three stars. In other words, this might be just fine if you are an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin. I must admit that I had fun getting in the wayback machine and debating with/lecturing to kids 20 years my junior on how to make flaming shot cocktails. I see that vomit-tinged college pub culture hasn't changed much since 1995.
Creeps on creeps on creeps.

Whiskey Jacks (or Whiskey River if you refuse to acknowledge the change like myself) is a great bar in concept. It's big open space that can literally accommodate hundreds of people, and yet there is usually still a line if you get here past 11:30. They have two bars along the right and left walls so your line to the tapper shouldn't be very long. If you are into games at the bar they have quite a few billiard tables, darts and even some basketball hoops games. They do have a dress code (essentially you can't be wearing workout attire) which helps limit the creeps in the summer - they usually travel in hordes and one of them has to mess up, but in the winter everyone's so bundled up that anything goes.

The dance area is the best (if not the only real dance floor) on campus, and they have live music or a DJ every weekend. If you're here during live music you are bound to have a ton of fun, apparently a pop country sing along is not the scene for a creep. You're in the clear until after the last set when the DJ takes over, then ladies you gotta watch your back (no really, that's where they come from, try to make it as inaccessible as possible). There are lots of cute guys here, make sure you pick one to dance with, don't get prayed on. If you do, you're going to turn around to a mustached Adidas tank top that smells intensely of Indian food or body odor, you won't be able to tell which.

You can have a great time at Whiskey Jacks, just make sure you go in with a big group, your big strong boyfriend or incredibly low standards.
:lol:

The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I live downtown about three blocks from Whiskey Jacks on Street Street. Here is me and the boyz watching the Wis/AZ game last year. Btw, they were at maximum capacity with 50 TV's in the bar. After the win, EVERYONE poured out on the street and partied like it was 1941!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Big Pickle wrote:Image

I live downtown about three blocks from Whiskey Jacks on Street Street. Here is me and the boyz watching the Wis/AZ game last year. Btw, they were at maximum capacity with 50 TV's in the bar. After the win, EVERYONE poured out on the street and partied like it was 1941!
So you're the one on the left with the glasses?

Here's a shot of Pickle and 200 of her best friends watching the Badger game on those 50 TV's:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:

Quiz me, fatboy!

OK, pinhead. Who was your football coach in high school? What are the names of his two brothers? (I hoist a few with one of his brothers from time to time). Who was the principal at your high school?
Well? These questions shouldn't be that tough for the real PicKKKle.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Welcome back Pickle.

(l-r) Pickle - negroes
Last edited by BSmack on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

BSmack wrote:Welcome back Pickle.

(l-r) Pickle - negroes

Awesome picture and so true. If I was at a Trump Rally and a pack of wild negroes tried to interrupt and disrupt, I would be the first to drag them out kicking and screaming by their weaves.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:

Quiz me, fatboy!

Liar.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Big Pickle wrote:Quiz me...

How many cocks do you think you sucked last night, Stanley? A rough estimate is fine.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote:
How many cocks do you think you sucked last night, Stanley? A rough estimate is fine.

left to right - mvscal/Pickle

Somebody has to clean up mvscal's shite post.
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's Twenty fucking Sixteen: How difficult is it to post a working photo here?
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

meh
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

^^^^^

Papa Willie gets pretty excited when there's someone posting who has bigger tits than him.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

no it's him alright....I had him on my ignore list and when he posted, it didn't show the post so it's likely him.....
takes some doing to get on my ignore list (must have no redeeming value in anything they post) so he went the extra mile to be a total fucking zero....
welcome back now back on the ignore list you go.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
no it's him alright....I had him on my ignore list and when he posted, it didn't show the post so it's likely him.....
You do understand that if an admin logged in with the Pickle's password, that your ignore function would not know that it was really KC Scott? :doh:

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Maybe just confused.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:^^^^^

Papa Willie gets pretty excited when there's someone posting who has bigger tits than him.
^^^^
Females make Goobs angry.
Just the small handful that ever said "no".

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Just the small handful that ever said "no".
You mean the attractive ones.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
You mean the attractive & sober ones.
FTFY
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pedo in Seattle wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
You mean the attractive & sober ones.
FTFY
Whether they said "yes" or "no", at least they were all adults.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: Whether they said "yes" or "no", at least they were all adults.
And female...presumably.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Felix wrote:
You do understand that if an admin logged in with the Pickle's password, that your ignore function would not know that it was really KC Scott? :doh:
uh you do know that admin would have to have the correct password? Having been an admin, I can tell you that getting a password wouldn't be that easy.....besides that, what I did read is exactly the kind of spam non-sense I've come to expect from that cretin, so I'm relatively sure its him.....or somebody doing a pretty good imitation of that clod.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Whether they said "yes" or "no", at least they were all adults.
And female...presumably.
That was already established. Pay attention.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Doesn't hurt to reiterate when Pedo in Seattle is involved.