Le Boom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Le Boom

Post by Dinsdale »

Time came to pay the piper for their stupid policy on Muslim immigration.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

And we are bringing in Syrian and other Muslim men to do what here?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Dinsdale wrote:Time came to pay the piper for their stupid policy on Muslim immigration.
Yep..next city up...Amsterdam or London
Only a matter of time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I think Hitler was on to something. Just picked the wrong religion.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Eagles of Death Metal were playing the Bataclan Concert Hall.

That's what people get for going to see a shitty band.
Is that the band's name or are you implying that they are as shitty as The Eagles?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

oh goody. Two months of Je Suis '' footballfan/headbanger/gourmand', mimes, hysterical shut-ins and a banjo soundtrack.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:I think Hitler was on to something. Just picked the wrong religion.
He attempted to exterminate the gypsies as well. All I'm saying is he was not 100% evil
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

On a related note, Germany has offered military aid. Because German troops marching into Paris is always a good idea
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Maybe John Kerry can 'suade the Frenchies to just learn to get along with their new neighbors.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, who still thinks bringing untold thousands of Syrian "refugees" is a good idea?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:
mvscal wrote:I think Hitler was on to something. Just picked the wrong religion.
He attempted to exterminate the gypsies as well. All I'm saying is he was not 100% evil
And his dog loved him. He was totally misunderstood.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

smackaholic wrote:So, who still thinks bringing untold thousands of Syrian "refugees" is a good idea?
Not sadly, but pathetically the "low information" voters will have no clue what happened and where it happened. They don't pay attention to the world. They will go to the polls to try to elect Hitlary or even worse from the informed shitballs ---> Bernie. I'm hoping they are so doped up they'll forget to vote.

However, good job by the POS that was voted in by these (some of you) shitballs for a 2nd term. He really told the world it was wrong in his strongly worded reply today didn't he?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Word from the Hillary campaign is that this whole Paris thing was caused by an anti-Muslim video...
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Wolfman wrote:And we are bringing in Syrian and other Muslim men to do what here?
:?
Go Bucs, Gators
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

They had already decided the Shengan Agreement, which allows Euros to travel in Europe without showing a passport, was a bad idea.

They will probably get rid of it tout suite now.

Looks like they targeted big crowds, and St. Nicholas is arriving in numerous locations this weekend.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Yep... time to declare a "moratorium" on Islam. Translation: fuck your religion... it's not welcome on American shores or in Europe. Take that shit back to the sandbox and just fucking implode. We will let the messicans run the oil rigs when you and your shit religion are planted.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Atomic Punk wrote:
smackaholic wrote:So, who still thinks bringing untold thousands of Syrian "refugees" is a good idea?
Not sadly, but pathetically the "low information" voters will have no clue what happened and where it happened. They don't pay attention to the world. They will go to the polls to try to elect Hitlary or even worse from the informed shitballs ---> Bernie. I'm hoping they are so doped up they'll forget to vote.

However, good job by the POS that was voted in by these (some of you) shitballs for a 2nd term. He really told the world it was wrong in his strongly worded reply today didn't he?
Watch as Bernie and Hilliary find an angle using this to promote themselves. Hilliary: "we must condemn these acts... yet use them to highlight the good Muslims" "Let their irrational extremism help cast a brighter light on that which is good in Islam" Go fuck yourself, bitch.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Thought you were a working class, lefty type H4? Not that the Dems are.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Thought you were a working class, lefty type H4? Not that the Dems are.
I'm a registered Republican who is in the middle who despises the plutocrats and their desired, if not achieved oligarchy. I despise the greed of a ruling class who would gleefully pace 10 yr olds back in the Pennsylvania coal fields for 15 cents a day and no bathroom breaks if it would pad the bottom line and fund more gubmint subsidies/corporate welfare. That said, hit the start button on the fucking war machine and make those fuckers richer but for a good and worthy cause.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Got it! You're a One-Nation Tory, unfortunately, one of the last of a dying breed.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Got it! You're a One-Nation Tory, unfortunately, one of the last of a dying breed.
I agree with a portion of that. Are you trolling me? Are you positioning me as fodder for mvscal?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

No, just genuinely curious. You show up once in a blue moon and launch a blast that's always good, just wondering. I have an interest in political history. Honest Injun.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Dr_Phibes wrote:No, just genuinely curious. You show up once in a blue moon and launch a blast that's always good, just wondering. I have an interest in political history. Honest Injun.

Well I believe we are fucked as a nation at it stands and our collective futures are in jeopardy due to events over the last 30 years or so. Did the Rothschilds cause it? is that some conspiracy bullshit? is it "a riddle wrapped up in a mystery twisted up inside an enigma?" Who the fuck knows but I suggest we nip some shit in the bud... said shit that has stated it is prepared to fight a 10,000 yr war until every imperialistic man, woman, and child in the US converts to Islam or dies/is butchered. I could be wrong. What's your take?
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Rooster wrote:Word from the Hillary campaign is that this whole Paris thing was caused by an anti-Muslim video...
Nice!..$$$$$$$
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Got it! You're a One-Nation Tory, unfortunately, one of the last of a dying breed.

The concept of noblesse oblige never quite caught on in the colonies...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The day of the attack...

We have them contained.

:|
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jayvee Team
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

We really do need to just come to the realization that Islam is one fuct religion. The question is, what do you do about it.

Do we pretend that they are just like us and continue groping 89 year olds at the airport that just want to get on a plane back to Ft Meyers?

Yeah, that is working out really well.

The answer is to stop all migration out of that festering sewer and deport back anyone that shows himself to be anything less than a model citizen.

I have another idea. In places with sizable populations, organize them into military units and train them to go back home and unfukk their countries. Make it worth their while. Also make it abundantly clear that if they try to turn on us, they will be squashed and their entire fukking family will be loaded onto the next plane back to goatfukkistan.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Christians have killed more of them recently they they have killed Christians, so im not sure what you are babbling on about this time you racist cocksucker.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Christians have killed more of them recently they they have killed Christians, so im not sure what you are babbling on about this time you racist cocksucker.
Are you saying that due to the military actions in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc Christians have killed more goat herders than they have killed Christians?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
Do you think the fact that our killing them is a direct response to their killing us is maybe a factor.

Even Steven is not a good foreign battle policy. Something more along the lines of we will bomb you into extinction if you continue to attack us works better. I don't have any stats in front of me, but I am certain that we killed way more japs/krauts during WWII than they killed Americans. And that is a good thing.

Near the end of WWII, we pretty much spiked the football and did a little end zone dance at places like Dresden, Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The result is the gerrys and japs have been our bestest buddies ever since. We didn't need to win their hearts and minds. We simply made it abundantly clear that being our friend paid way better than being our enemy. The same can happen in the middle east. How many millions of them we need to stomp out is up to them. Personally, I don't much give a fukk.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

It's in America's best interest to have religious kooks running the show in Arab Land.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:It's in America's best interest to have religious kooks running the show in Arab Land.
Fuck yeah...our simpletons here agree...
Go Bucs, Gators
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Are you saying that due to the military actions in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc Christians have killed more goat herders than they have killed Christians?
Military action in those countries would be included.

Sin,
Statistics
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why would the % matter when I was talking raw numbers?

Sin,
Logic
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote: Christians have killed more of them recently they they have killed Christians,.
Obviously not nearly enough.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That may be true but it sure shoots down your theory that we should kill them because they are killers.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Why would the % matter when I was talking raw numbers?

Sin,
Logic
Raw numbers of Christians killing Muslims?
Just pat him on the head.

He thinks he's a big lawyer, just like you. :wink:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.