what team do you hate?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

what team do you hate?

Post by peter dragon »

Ive seen some distrubing post the last couple of days.
HFAL wrote:For what it's worth, I have little respect for Stoops or Tressel,
and
Lizard King wrote:The Huskers are moving their way up my personal list and will soon find themselves in the same company as Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Notre Dame and Miami
and it got me thinking... First I now hate HFAL and LK :wink: and then I started thinking about teams that absoutly hate. and I only came up with one. and thats Tennessee. And its mainly from a game around '95 or '96 where it came out that they cheated against tOSU. wore the wrong size cleats or something. ever since then, Ive fucking hated all things Tennessee.
Now im not sure if thats a good reason or not. But my question is, What teams do you absoutly hate, and why?
Now before it gets brought up. I DONT like Michigan. and I despise all things Michigan. (except BlindRefs white chili, that shit was the fucking bomb) But I respect Michigan. and even root for them, in bowl games. So Im not talking about that kind of hate.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

BTH,
you actually HATE Texas, As in if the university of texas was removed from the NCAA, you wouldnt shed a tear?
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

1)Colorado..
2)Texas Tech(that goalpost bs against A & M a couple years ago turned me sour, the 70-10 asskicking last year made me bitter)
3)Everyone else....
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

RedHerring wrote:2)Texas Tech(that goalpost bs against A & M a couple years ago turned me sour, the 70-10 asskicking last year made me bitter)
color me big10(11) what goal post thingy? :oops: :oops:
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

okie st
Miami
Notre Dame
USC
tejas is a necessary evil
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Believe the Heupel wrote:The Sand Aggies pulled off a mild upset over Texas A&M, tore down their goalposts, then threw them into the A&M fan section.
thats fucking funny as shit. :lol:

I dont think I could hate on a team that did that. I'd prolly just rack 'em. (Unless it was done to us. :evil: )
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Florida
Notre Dame
Miami
Louisville
Eastern Michigan (long story)
Dreams......Temporary Madness
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Floriduh - due to T Rex's annual melts about how good they are
Oklahoma - becuase it seems lately they get into games they do not deserve to get into and then shit down their leg :P
Texas - their fans are the most arrogant for never winning much of anything (well most of them)
Any ACC school - because they think their conference it the shit now...you can't claim what Miami, Va Tech, and BC did prior to joining as your own now...they did their shit in the Big East...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I hate Pitt, and want PSU to beat them. I don't hate UM, but I want PSU to beat them badly.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

peter dragon wrote:
RedHerring wrote:2)Texas Tech(that goalpost bs against A & M a couple years ago turned me sour, the 70-10 asskicking last year made me bitter)
color me big10(11) what goal post thingy? :oops: :oops:

whoa pal...didnt the big10/11 change their name??
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

1. Miami- The Hurriganstahs can rot in the ACC. I don't even care that my father in-law is a UM grad. In fact, I think I'm going to try to find this shirt for him.

I'm sure he'll love it. ;)

2. Penn State- Fuck them and their 2 home games for 1 road game deals. Joe Pa can suck a fat dick.

3. Texas A&M- Their student body's hobby is deforestation. Nuff said.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Okie St. No.1....the little brother complex in oklahoma is staggering...
Tejas - the fans..holy shit...before the game...biggest shit talkers...after the game....i'll never, EVER forget their faces coming down from the cotton bowl after every whoopin we give em, even tho this year MAY be different (DOUBT IT)....the looks on their faces are priceless....
aTm- mostly cause of their aggie cadets...small penis syndrom, never been there, but heard the horror stories from MO
Miami- gold tooth U. fans are ignorant and mostly fairweather (from teh ones i've met that is)
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Cal. Biggest asshole fans I've ever come accross. Bad winners, and even worse losers. Had them throw stuff at me in the past. They come down to our crib and leave their garbage all over the place. They are worthless.

Texas. I just don't respect them 'cause they choke harder than anyone. Always find myself rooting against them.

Iowa. They are new to my list after the 2003 Orange Bowl. I like their coach, but they have some seriously classless fans. I saw one try to bite off more than he could chew at Pro Player stadium after the game. An SC guy knocked him out COLD with one punch :lol:

Washington State. Sticking with my earlier theme of classless fans.

I don't hate UCLA. Had too many friends go there at the same time I was at SC. Good place. Glad Cade McNown isn't there anymore :wink:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Penn State- Fuck them and their 2 home games for 1 road game deals. Joe Pa can suck a fat dick.
Care to explain which situation you're referring to? Are you a Pitt fan?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Here's the email I sent Stan Savran on Friday, which he read to begin his radio show:
Stan,

Obviously, the topic of the Pitt and Penn State rivalry is heating up,
and probably will stay hot for a while.

As a PSU fan, I am in favor of a home and home, permanent series. I
think that the addition of a 12th game essentially eradicates the
financial argument that you hear many PSU fans making against the
series. If the PSU Athletic Department cannot find a way for the
program to "afford" a resumption of this series when they have 12 games,
then they need to hand in their resignations.

People are missing the boat on this. The schools should schedule the
game on Thanksgiving Day. There are a few college football games that
are traditional for Turkey Day, why can't Pitt/PSU be one of them? To
me, that sounds like a potential marketing success on the national level
- something that both programs (and PA football in general) could surely
use.

There have been too many classic games in the series - a series that has
been going on since 1893, don't forget - to casually toss it aside.
Many PSU fans will tell you that they don't "care" about Pitt anymore,
that their attention has gone elsewhere. To me, that's all the more
reason to resume the series ASAP. Can they possibly be looking more
toward a PSU/Akron or Central Michigan game instead? If they tell you
that, then they're probably not understanding how great the series has
been over the years.

We are hearing all kinds of financial arguments against resuming the
series from my fellow PSU fans. To them I pose the following question:
Why are you allowing the GAME ITSELF to be eclipsed by these details?
With 12 games, there is a way for the PSU program to make the money that
it needs, or has become accustomed to making. Let the spreadsheet folks
worry about the spreadsheet, and let the fans demand compelling football
games between natural, longtime rivals like Pitt and PSU.

Here's a slogan we need t push for: PSU/Pitt - Permanent Home and Home
on Turkey Day.

As always, I really love the show, Stan.

--Dave in Highland Park
After that, he spoke to Jeff Long (Pitt AD). Jeff said that no one at PSU had asked for a 2 and 1 since he had been at Pitt. The recent mention of a 2-1 has evolved out of fan discussion - not official discussion.
Last edited by PSUFAN on Mon May 02, 2005 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Boston College and Miami. Both have classless fans and horrible stadiums.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Taco Tech is all I hate. The goalpost incident occured long after I hated them. Throwing tortillas at opposing fans is juvenile and could now even be listed as a terrorist act due to the number of fans involved and the whole Pacers/Knicks fiasco.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:
Penn State- Fuck them and their 2 home games for 1 road game deals. Joe Pa can suck a fat dick.
Care to explain which situation you're referring to? Are you a Pitt fan?
No, I'm a Syracuse fan. The 2 for 1 deal was why Syracuse dropped PSU. It doesn't surprise me that PSU pulled the same thing with Pitt. I know they couldn't keep up all of their old eastern rivalries after joining the Big 11, but they could have been a hell of a lot classier about it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There was some bad blood between Joe and Syracuse. I'm not sure what it was all about. As far as the Pitt series went, it was definitely a completely different matter.

As far as the eastern rivalries go, I'd like the see PSU/Pitt resumed, but everything else (BC, Syracuse, WVU, Rutgers, Temple) I could care less about.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

Teams I really, really hate and root against them always:

1. Kansas State (okay, I rooted for them to beat OU because I was tired of hearing about how great OU was, but that's it. Otherwise, I can't stand their totally myopic fans. They had a horrible spring game from everybody and there were arguments amongst fans about whether or not those that saw only good things from the team were seeing the same game as those that saw bad things from the team.)
2. Colorado - Gary Barnetet, Bill McCartney, etc. Hate their drunken fans (except MDub) and their asshole coaches.
3. Florida State - Hate Bobbay Bowden and that big-mouthed chewing, spitting D coordinator they have.
4. Miami - Love to root against the Hurriganstas and their fans. Were assholes to us before the 1995 Orange bowl, but to give them credit were cool and complimentary after the game.
5. Michigan - Think they're God's gift to college football. Always root against them.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Talk about the pot calling the Kettle black, Jimmy...

At least we actually have fans. And at least our fans don't think we're too cool to go to a bowl game in Miami. And at least our fans don't only show up when the team is winning. You need to get out more, Jimmy. Iowa fans are passionate about their team but are anything but classless. We may be loud and like to drink a lot, but you won't find any more civil fans around than Hawkeye fans. We just bleed black and gold. We had a few knuckleheads that decided to save up their money and travel to Miami and they spoiled it for the 99% of us that just went down their to have a good time and watch our team play. Every damn time I read a USC message board, 1 or 2 idiot Iowa fans run their mouth and USC fan acts as if those couple of morons represent our entire fan base. Stop listening to Rome and reading the USC message boards.

And I think I know what you were talking about with that USC fan. Was it over by the ramp inside the stadium? I saw some USC fan and an Iowa fan get in a fight over their in the upper deck.

Teams I hate (in no particular order)....

1.Nebraska
2.Iowa State
3.Florida State
4.Notre Dame
5.Luckeyes
6.Meechigan
7.Texas
8.Illinois
9.Minnesota
10.Tennessee
11.Alabama
12.Auburn
13.Missouri

But I root for all Big-10 teams (other than Illinois) in bowl games and against any Big-12 team.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

OU: The list pretty much starts and ends there. Their fans are so arrogant. They have the same reaction as Texas fans when they lose. It gets one sided when 1 school wins all the time. I still remeber 97,98, and 99 watching all their fans talk shit and then walk out and not utter a word. I also remember walking out after 00 and watched their fans throw everyting that wasn't attached to the earth and try to start fights with anyone from Texas. This year should be interesting.

Notre Dame: My dad is an SC grad so I grew up on student body left and right. I think that if I ever rooted for ND my dad would disown me. Plus I hate the fact that they are coddled by the NCAA. This whole win 9 games and get into the BCS is bullshit.

Miami: The 80's and early 90's. Nuff said.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:OU: The list pretty much starts and ends there. Their fans are so arrogant. They have the same reaction as Texas fans when they lose. It gets one sided when 1 school wins all the time. I still remeber 97,98, and 99 watching all their fans talk shit and then walk out and not utter a word. I also remember walking out after 00 and watched their fans throw everyting that wasn't attached to the earth and try to start fights with anyone from Texas. This year should be interesting.

Notre Dame: My dad is an SC grad so I grew up on student body left and right. I think that if I ever rooted for ND my dad would disown me. Plus I hate the fact that they are coddled by the NCAA. This whole win 9 games and get into the BCS is bullshit.

Miami: The 80's and early 90's. Nuff said.
Never seen an OU fan beat his wife on the mid way for insulting our HC's "honor" as what I witnessed after 2001.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Cal. Biggest asshole fans I've ever come accross. Bad winners, and even worse losers. Had them throw stuff at me in the past.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact that Cal owns SC might have a little to do with it also... :twisted:

Last 8 games...

Cal 5 wins, SC 3 wins.

Rack TrojanAl :lol:

m2
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

TheJON wrote:
Who people on this board hate the most(in no particular order)....

THE JON

FTFY
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

how many national titles does Cal have in those 8 years? what happened last year?

hmmm....

didn't Cal also get gang raped by Texas Tech the last time they were on the field as well...how did SC fare in their game?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:how many national titles does Cal have in those 8 years? what happened last year?

hmmm....
Aaron Rodgers had 2 dropped passes on the last 4 downs, with a drop in the end zone. Other than that, you may want to look at the stats...

Cal vs USC last year

3 turnovers cost Cal a game they dominated.

m2
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Aaron Rodgers had 2 dropped passes on the last 4 downs, with a drop in the end zone. Other than that, you may want to look at the stats...

Cal vs USC last year

all that matters is the final score...Your score > Opponents Score = W...

seems to be the only stat that matters in most peoples books...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:

Cal vs USC last year

all that matters is the final score...Your score > Opponents Score = W...

seems to be the only stat that matters in most peoples books...
You must have scimmed over this in my post...

Last 8 games...

Cal 5 wins, SC 3 wins.

m2
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

you must have skimmed over in my post 2 National Titles to Cal's none, a win in the most recent game played...and a cal ass plungering on National Tv when you would have us believe they belonged in the BCS...BWAAAHAAAAAA
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Let’s not forget that NC in 1939 where Odor Eaters, Inc. recognized SC as National Champs.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:you must have skimmed over in my post 2 National Titles to Cal's none, a win in the most recent game played...and a cal ass plungering on National Tv when you would have us believe they belonged in the BCS...BWAAAHAAAAAA
You are aware that Cal had their top 4 wide receivers out of that game and had to play freshman that never played a down all year...

P.S. The starting WR's for Cal that were out do to injury, were the top WR's in the Pac 10! How would any team in the country or the Pro's do with out their top 4 wide receivers?????????

You need to get all the facts, before you make judgements that make you look idiotic. You did see the stats of the Cal/SC game when they had their top 3 WR's in the game.... :roll:

m2
Killian

Post by Killian »

So you're saying that Cal's top 4th WR was better than Dwayne Jarrett or Steve Smith? Yep. Okay.

And I'm sure you wouldn't be talking so much shit about the last 8 years if USC's kicker had connected. That said, 5-3 isn't exactly "owning" a team.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Hmmm...

UCLA
Notre Dame
BYU
Cal
Oklahoma
Nebraska
Miami
Michigan St. (a recent addition to "my list") :wink:
FIGHT ON!
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian wrote:So you're saying that Cal's top 4th WR was better than Dwayne Jarrett or Steve Smith? Yep. Okay.
Actually, Noah Smith is not only better, he happens to be probably the fastest player in college football! 10.51 100 meters.
Killian wrote:And I'm sure you wouldn't be talking so much shit about the last 8 years if USC's kicker had connected. That said, 5-3 isn't exactly "owning" a team.

I noticed that you left out the fact that SC had a TD that was counted in that game that after replay was clearly a drop!!! :roll:

Selective memory???????

m2
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

So from now on we will award wins and national titles based on game stats and injuries...forget the final score...

let's see OSU lost their top player from the 02 season into 03 (Clarett) and still managed to win 11 games and win a BCS game.

injuries are part of the game...you sound like a Cal fan gripping because the school to the south has overshawdowed you on a national stage...

in the 02 Michigan/OSU game...Michigan kicked OSU's ass in every stat except ONE...THE FINAL FUCKING SCORE...ask anyone if they remember anything but that 14-9...see ya thanks for coming...

Miami vs. OSU in the Fiesta Bowl...OSU was putrid on offense... Miami had better stats but who gives a rats fucking ass about that? The final score is all that matters...

I am sure there are examples abound throughout sports where injuries have happened and teams who are well coached, have depth, and what not overcome them and win games
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

I'm leaving for Oakland in 35 minutes, so I dont have time to play now. I'll be back if you need help trying to figure out why Cal owns USC.

5-3 over the last 8 games is usually good for most people.

m2
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

m2 wrote:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:how many national titles does Cal have in those 8 years? what happened last year?

hmmm....

Cal vs USC last year

m2
What "drop" are you talking about? Surely you're not talking about the last pass of the game?
FIGHT ON!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Damn, Buckeye in sc, you're a real comedian. Ahahahaha! Fag.
Killian

Post by Killian »

m2 wrote:
Killian wrote:So you're saying that Cal's top 4th WR was better than Dwayne Jarrett or Steve Smith? Yep. Okay.
Actually, Noah Smith is not only better, he happens to be probably the fastest player in college football! 10.51 100 meters.
Bullshit. I would put money on Ted Gin and Xavier Carter being faster. And a dude with 2 catches last year is better than Jarrett or Smith? Homer much?
m2 wrote:
Killian wrote:And I'm sure you wouldn't be talking so much shit about the last 8 years if USC's kicker had connected. That said, 5-3 isn't exactly "owning" a team.

I noticed that you left out the fact that SC had a TD that was counted in that game that after replay was clearly a drop!!! :roll:

Selective memory???????

m2
No selective memory. And a one game difference from .500 is not ownership.