Pretty Dots In The Firmament {!)

The best of the best
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Pretty Dots In The Firmament (! pg 3 - well sorta !)

Post by poptart »

I assume the earth is on pillars.
Scripture tells us this in multiple places.

1 Samuel 2:8
Job 9:6
Psalms 75:3...
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

While poptard will dismiss this as more NAZA based trickery drawn up by Satan, this is a pretty cool video of the Sun.

atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Bullshit Jay!

You know that is an advanced trailer for the next Star Trek movie, "Bouncing off the Firmament".

Why must you lie.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

atmdad wrote:Bullshit Jay!

You know that is an advanced trailer for the next Star Trek movie, "Bouncing off the Firmament".

Why must you lie.
Dammit adad, you caught on to the deception!!! :x

As a co-producer of the movie, I wanted the audience to believe in the reality, the fire, the burn of lord SATAN!

However, the movie will be titled "Burning off the Firmament, The Sun of Khan".

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

atmdad wrote: Your whining and complaining about the admins just makes you look more foolish than you have already presented yourself here.
impossible, the rod of god thread proved that tart is absolutely batshit crazy......batshit crazy can't be made to look foolish, they can only be made to look batshit crazy.....
poptart wrote:

yeah I put a lot of credence into some dumbass wearing a wife beater and sporting a "beard" that looks like he's coming off a 5 day bender and a pile of unwashed clothing over his left shoulder......it's not up to round earthers to prove the earth is round, they've done that in so many ways it's innumerable......it's up to the flat earthers to prove their "theory" (shouldn't call it a theory, hell it's not even a hypothesis)
get out, get out while there's still time
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:Jupiter's red spot looks like it might be malignant. I would have that looked at if it were my planet.
It's actually my planet, and I have had it looked at. I'm told it's just a cyst and there's nothing to worry about. I'd be willing to sell it to you for a reasonable price. PM me with an offer.
"I see everything twice!"
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Smackie Chan wrote:
88 wrote:Jupiter's red spot looks like it might be malignant. I would have that looked at if it were my planet.
It's actually my planet, and I have had it looked at. I'm told it's just a cyst and there's nothing to worry about. I'd be willing to sell it to you for a reasonable price. PM me with an offer.
That's curious Smackie, I found an interesting picture of the planet...are you sure it's yours?

That looks more like Marty's planet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
That looks more like Marty's planet.
It is the home of my people, the "Lost Tribe of Israel".

Space Jews

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

And if anyone is thinking of dropping "How many Jews can you fit in the space shuttle?"...

FUCK YOU.
:x :x :x
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:"How many Jews can you fit in the space shuttle?"...
so many answers to that question....I'll take a stab though

not enough
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

This is like the Holocaust all over again...
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Foolix wrote:it's not up to round earthers to prove the earth is round, they've done that in so many ways it's innumerable
Foolix, I've posted some pics on this board, and there are many all over the interweb, showing that the supposed earth curvature is simply NOT THERE.

The curve is not there.

So stop lying.

You basically don't know jack fucking shit.
You just believe what other people have told you.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yet you don't have any critical thinking skills. Taking a picture of dog shit after stepping on it and then posting it on the "interwebs" doesn't mean the dog shit is originally flat.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Have a take and do not suck.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:Have a take and do not suck.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I think I have a better alternative plan to D. Pratt's idea of sending multiple boats to Antarctica.

For my paln, you just need two boats.
One boat starts at a given N latitude -- say 20, and the other boats also starts at 20, but 20 S latitude.

Have each boat start at the same longitude and then travel the same direction to a predetermined longitude.
For example, go from 60 east longitude to 0 longitude for both boats.
One boat in the northern hemisphere at 20 N and the other in the southern hemisphere at 20 S.

On a flat earth, the boat in the S will have to travel a significantly longer distance in order to reach the destination.
If the earth is a sphere, they should travel the same distance, or very close to it.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Seater will probably say, "yes," but I am interested in miles traveled and not the time it takes to travel the given distance.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: You just believe what other people have told you.
I know what I've seen from multiple, unrelated sources....not told, seen with my own eyes......NASA, the former USSR space program, the Chinese Space program have all presented video evidence of the earth being round.....in order for your "conspiracy" to work, not only would NASA have to be in on it, so would the Russians and Chinese.....so you're claiming that all of these governments are lying to the world? to what end? what is the ultimate goal of three of the most powerful governments in the world simultaneously lying to the people of the world? what is there to be gained from this? I asked you that question once before and as per usual you ducked it.....but here it is again, what would the benefit be to the three world powers I've named which have all presented video and photographic evidence the world is indeed round....what do they gain from it?

you say there is evidence all over the internet, yet you keep posting the same debunked photos over and over and claim this as evidence.....produce something, anything from a legitmate and recognizable news source which supports this whole flat earth idea....believe me, this would be the biggest piece of news since man landed on the moon, so surely for a story of this magnitude there has to be some legitimate, well known news outlets that would be reporting this.....please by all means, produce these stories.....simply repeating an incredibly stupid statement over and over again doesn't make it true.....

I mean I've seen some seriously deluded individuals, but man you take the cake.....is this all an effort to somehow prove the bible is true? is that what this whold charade is about?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Pops -- why do you keep posting diagrams of the Flat Earth that you know are wrong?

If you're going with the literal Bible stance, why have you omitted, for this entire "debate," the FACT that the Earth is square, as well as flat?

Or are you just cherry-picking?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Felix, Felix, Felix,

You uniformed naive enigma wrapped in green jeans. Just carry on with your life like a hamster on a wheel, that is how THEY want you to live. Be a good a complacent "patient", chase your little white balls around the countryside on your free time. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS.
Felix wrote: not only would NASA have to be in on it, so would the Russians and Chinese.....so you're claiming that all of these governments are lying to the world? to what end? what is the ultimate goal of three of the most powerful governments in the world simultaneously lying to the people of the world?
Therein is the answer. It is the new world order. Stay on your program and don't make waves or else.

Poptart is getting too close to the TRUTH. He probably already has made arrangements to get into hiding in some secrete bunker in North Korea before THEY get him.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

atmdad wrote:Felix, Felix, Felix,

You uniformed naive enigma wrapped in green jeans. Just carry on with your life like a hamster on a wheel, that is how THEY want you to live. Be a good a complacent "patient", chase your little white balls around the countryside on your free time. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS.
Felix wrote: not only would NASA have to be in on it, so would the Russians and Chinese.....so you're claiming that all of these governments are lying to the world? to what end? what is the ultimate goal of three of the most powerful governments in the world simultaneously lying to the people of the world?
Therein is the answer. It is the new world order. Stay on your program and don't make waves or else.

Poptart is getting too close to the TRUTH. He probably already has made arrangements to get into hiding in some secrete bunker in North Korea before THEY get him.
once again, your wisdom is beyond your years......I shall take to heart the advice you've given me and just pretend that I don't know anything about anything.....that way the NWO will hopefully leave me alone until they move me to one of their relocation camps.....I sure hope these relo camps have golf courses because my clubs are coming with me wherever they take me......
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:
poptart wrote:For my paln, you just need two boats.
One boat starts at a given N latitude -- say 20, and the other boats also starts at 20, but 20 S latitude.

Have each boat start at the same longitude and then travel the same direction to a predetermined longitude.
For example, go from 60 east longitude to 0 longitude for both boats.
One boat in the northern hemisphere at 20 N and the other in the southern hemisphere at 20 S.

On a flat earth, the boat in the S will have to travel a significantly longer distance in order to reach the destination.
If the earth is a sphere, they should travel the same distance, or very close to it.

Couldn't you obtain that same data with a single flight along those paths?
A single flight would be difficult. Pop how are these boats or planes for that matter recording distance traveled?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:how are these boats or planes for that matter recording distance traveled?
I suppose GPS satellites are out of the question, since they're a hoax.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Foolix wrote:I know what I've seen from multiple, unrelated sources....not told, seen with my own eyes......NASA, the former USSR space program, the Chinese Space program have all presented video evidence of the earth being round.....in order for your "conspiracy" to work, not only would NASA have to be in on it, so would the Russians and Chinese.....so you're claiming that all of these governments are lying to the world? to what end? what is the ultimate goal of three of the most powerful governments in the world simultaneously lying to the people of the world? what is there to be gained from this? I asked you that question once before and as per usual you ducked it
Ducked it?

Wtf?

I've now answered this multiple times, and answered it directly to YOU about a week ago.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Foolix wrote:you say there is evidence all over the internet, yet you keep posting the same debunked photos over and over and claim this as evidence
Who debunked the pics and videos I've posted?

Stop making shit up.

NOBODY in here debunked jack shit.

The lied about what they saw -- or waved it off while calling me a moron.

They (you?) are mentally infantile.

You're not doing well, Foolix.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:Pops -- why do you keep posting diagrams of the Flat Earth that you know are wrong?

If you're going with the literal Bible stance, why have you omitted, for this entire "debate," the FACT that the Earth is square, as well as flat?

Or are you just cherry-picking?
So it's square.
I don't give a shit.
Maybe it is.

Just draw a square around the outside of the circle and imagine that Antarctica extends all the way to the outside of the square.

Duncedale,as I've said SO many times, my point here is not to declare that a new model is the true model.
It is to point out that the current accepted model is laffably WRONG.

It clearly and obvious IS.

People are willfully slow to accept that reality.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:how are these boats or planes for that matter recording distance traveled?
I suppose GPS satellites are out of the question, since they're a hoax.
Using GPS for a test like this is definitely out of the question, yes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

atmdad wrote:Felix, Felix, Felix,

You are a dumbshit.

The Chinese and Russian people are lied to just like you are.
Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
lol

Do you know human history at all?
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Pop, you ducked the whole boat race I posted previously. The Vendee Globe that circumnavigates your ice wall. Plenty of data there if you cared to wade through it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: The lied about what they saw -- or waved it off while calling me a moron.

you're an irrational nutjob that has gone off the deep end....I don't know what happened to you david, but you're fucking crazy
you do know that right?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote: The lied about what they saw -- or waved it off while calling me a moron.

you're an irrational nutjob that has gone off the deep end....I don't know what happened to you david, but you're fucking crazy
you do know that right?
This is your problem, Felix.

I've posted multiple pics (and videos) which show very definitely that the supposed curve of the earth is simply -----> NOT THERE.

The curve is not there, Felix.
So there is a problem.

People have done one of two things with this info. They either...

1. Lie about what I've posted
2. Just wave it off and call me names

As if either does anything to prove their point.
lol

Look in the mirror, Felix.

If you cast stones without REALLY looking at what I've posted, YOU, my friend, are the nutjob.

I will tell you again, I laffed at flat earth when I first came across it.
I scrolled it.

I understand.
But at some point, knowing (I hope, as you do) that I am a man of integrity, you (and others) would pause and really try to understand why I am continuing to show these things to you.

This topic is VERY MUCH worth looking into.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

atmdad wrote:Pop, you ducked the whole boat race I posted previously. The Vendee Globe that circumnavigates your ice wall. Plenty of data there if you cared to wade through it.
I ducked nothing.

I said...
poptart wrote:What is their goal?
Where are they going?

I watched the video but didn't see how this relates to our topic.

What's going on?
So to add to this, what is their course?
Where do you find this on the page?

Quote it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc810 wrote:Well I guess I don't know human history then.

Would you mind explaining why the Chinese and Russians, along with every other government now and in the past, all want to hide a flat earth from their citizens?
I've answered this question already about 5 times, Jsc.

In the other thread -- and maybe in this one, too, not sure.

I'm not wasting time on it again.

As for your last comment, I agree.

I want action, also.
But as I said, I am giving it 6 to 8 months.
It's not as if poptart is alone in his desire to see this issue pushed forward.
There are a LOT of people on board with this topic and this is NOT the kind of issue that people are going to just let die.
People are going to do things.

I don't have a death wish, so I'm content to wait and let others put their tail end on the line.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Notice anything?

ImageImage

United Nations - International Maritime Organization

ImageImage

World Meteorological Organization - International Civil Aviation Organization

All showing a flat earth map.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

poptart wrote:I don't have a death wish, so I'm content to wait and let others put their tail end on the line.
And afterwards you and all the other idiots who didn't go on the trip will say that the people who did go were either coerced or bribed into saying the earth is round.

Holy beating the dead horse thread...let this subject die. The only appearance of entertainment value showed up on this page, and quickly died out. Time to kill this bitch.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote: This is your problem, Felix.
I don't have a problem, you on the other hand have become obsessed with this whold flat earth thing....again, there is nothing to be gained in lying to the people of the world about the earth being round if it were flat....but you on the other hand have taken this to levels I've never seen in all my time of messageboarding and you've become obsessed by trying to prove the veracity of what you claim which has been disproven since the 1400's.....

tell me once again, who has the problem?
poptart wrote:Notice anything?
World Meteorological Organization - International Civil Aviation Organization
All showing a flat earth map.
it's the only method in which to display a 3D image in a two dimenstional medium.....
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

it's the only method in which to display a 3D image in a two dimenstional medium.....
Now you've done it...
Now poptart is going to go off on a sheet of paper is actually round tangent.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I think we have been given a sign from the God (Goddess?) of our firmament...

BEHOLD...I think I've uncovered a local cult dedicated to "round Earth worship".

Apparently, the pumpkin is representative of the floating orb we call home...Gaia..Our Mother...our protector...our SAVIOUR!

Worship HIM/HER

So...who's with me on this?
:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Deny it's sovereignty over us at your own peril, fucko's.. :shock:

I'm getting in on the ground-floor on this.
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:the veracity of what you claim which has been disproven since the 1400's.....
If it's proven, why is the curvature not there?
I've shown over and over that it's not there.

Just wondering.