30 for 30 Trojan War

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

30 for 30 Trojan War

Post by Left Seater »

Not ground breaking by any means but it did confirm that Schmick knows damn near nothing about SC. He repeatedly told us that there was no way SC could know what was going on between parents and agents.

Yet the truth as shown by videos shot at the time show players families hanging out at practice with agents. On top of that Pete is the one who wanted all the celebs and agents and others at practice and on the sidelines for games because it made it easier to recruit.

So while it is possible that Pete may not have seen the interaction between parents and agents, someone on staff should have. If an agent is on campus or his "runner" there should have been a compliance staffer at their side until they left campus. That is standard protocol around other programs, but SC apparently didn't care.

On top of that there were admissions by players interviewed that they got into clubs and parties and red carpet events. Drinks and women were pushed their way and they never paid a cent. Minor but now add confirmed on tape.

Will be interesting to see Schmick's take on this now. Does he keep the same tune and ignore the video footage of change his tune like he did on Sark's drinking?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: 30 for 30 Trojan War

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

It was all a ruse like the moon landing...

Sin,

Schmick

but truth be told he probably didn't have time to watch it...you know they work 22 hours a day and what such...

#cleatsup
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Waaaaay too early to have a "documentary" about the 2005 Southern Cal team.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Waaaaay too early to have a "documentary" about the 2005 Southern Cal team.
Generally agree. However, in this case there were direct statements and video showing Schmick was talking out of his ass.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Waaaaay too early to have a "documentary" about the 2005 Southern Cal team.
Generally agree. However, in this case there were direct statements and video showing Schmick was talking out of his ass.
What really upsets me is it allows that good for nothing loser Matt Leinart another opportunity to bask in his SC limelight. Dude was a failure who flunked out of the NFL. He should be weeping in the corner, begging someone for a job.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He should be weeping in the corner, begging someone for a job.
He's worked for the PAC12 Network for a couple of years.

Decent analyst, actually.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:He should be weeping in the corner, begging someone for a job.
He's worked for the PAC12 Network for a couple of years.

Decent analyst, actually.
He works in the studio at FOX too, I think. As you said, a decent analyst.
Looks awesome when he has his five day beard, too.

The guy that I like on Pac12 (though I don't get it now that we switched to DirecTV :evil: ) is Neuheisel. Really knows his stuff. Not sure he's still there though since I can't get the fucking network.
I do catch him in the mornings sometimes on Sirius.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Weasel is still there.

I can't say whether he's any good or not, since when he appears on my screen, my seething hatred for the horrible human removes any objectivity I may have.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one