Three Best Bets -- who's IN?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Three Best Bets -- who's IN?

Post by poptart »

Details:

- This promises to be easy, fun, interesting, entertaining and rewarding. For most of you beer bellies, the only thing better would be a date with trev.

- It is a game based on picking vs. the line. A savvy gambler will do well at this.

- I will be operating this game. It will begin with Week 1 on Thursday, September 10th and run though Week 17 on January 3, 2016. The game ends when the regular season ends. If two or more players are tied at the end of Week 17, the tiebreaker will be most total games correct. If it is still tied after using that tiebreaker, it will extend into the Wildcard Weekend, where the players will make up to 3 picks that weekend. If it is somehow still tied after Wildcard Weekend, it extends to Divisional Weekend, etc.

- The winner of this picks contest will be the player who has the highest winning percentage in games picked vs. the spread or over/under.

- I will post the lines for all the games on Tuesday morning. You can make anywhere from 0 to 3 (no more than 3) picks in a given week. You can pick vs. the line, or vs. pt total. Over/under. If you're picking a Thursday game, get the time stamp for your post before kickoff of that game. You can pick the rest of your Sunday games before kickoff of the early games that day, including for Monday night. NO PICKS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR SUNDAY OR MONDAY AFTER KICKOFF OFF THE EARLY GAMES ON SUNDAY.

- I heard Mgo's plea that everyone must pick 3 games each week, but I overrule his wish. I understand where he is coming from, though, and so I establish that a person must make at least 38 picks by year's end, not counting pushes which may occur for you.

- If you miss a week, or forget to get picks in, or whatever... don't trip out. Chances are it won't hurt you much at all. Just make sure you get at least 38 real picks in by year's end, or else you can't be -----> CHAMPION.

I'll be posting a new thread with the lines for week 1 on September 7th.