The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by Left Seater »

I will keep checking in a couple times a week for the next comedy central video or web chat he links us up to.

Plus I am still waiting for an explanation of the Southern Hemisphere flight issue. He has a take on them but thinks it is premature to share it right now for some reason.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:So poptart, you ask for a picture of a space walk and are given one.

You then turn around, completely ignore it and go back to your inane LIVE telescope ramble.

You asked to see the ISS live via telescope, are given precise instructions on how to do so, but are too lazy to try and want someone to do it for you. More pouting and lunacy drip off you digits.

You ask for a pic of Pluto, even then to go on and supply the whole photo, only to then apply cartoons on it.

Proving nothing other than your own humorless idiocy.

If you don't want real answers and pictures in response to your questions, but instead just want to devolve into meaningless drivel, maybe, just maybe you should stop asking questions you don't like the answers to and maybe, just maybe, shut the fuck up.

How about that?

Silly person.
1. You are a dummy

2. ALL of us have seen space walkers, dummy. I ASKED for NAZA to show us live space station video -----> from earth. And space walkers live -----> from earth.

3. I didn't ask for Billy Bob's telescope pics of the space station from earth. I asked for NAZA to do it from earth -----> LIVE.

4. Yes, we've seen their pretty Pluto pics. WIth the Pluto doggie outline on it. They laff at you.

5. Is there a SINGLE "selfie" space video out there? With the camera turning 360 degree? Find that, people.

6. You are a dummy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:I too can post an online video saying you and he are full of shit. Would you believe that if I posted that on YouTube?
Post it, please.

It would be a great video.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Moving Sale wrote:It's funny how you idiots roll on for 38 pages of science this and math that, but then roll on for page after page about how steel can melt in a fire. Have you ever even been to a BBQ? Good grief.
They are not at all clear on math or science.
They are clear on regurgitating what they've been told -- or what they've read.

If they had any sense remaining in them, they would have paused 35 pages ago and seriously looked into what I've posted about.

They are clueless with a keyboard.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:I will keep checking in a couple times a week...
Good idea.

The very best is yet to come.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:So poptart, you ask for a picture of a space walk and are given one.

You then turn around, completely ignore it and go back to your inane LIVE telescope ramble.

You asked to see the ISS live via telescope, are given precise instructions on how to do so, but are too lazy to try and want someone to do it for you. More pouting and lunacy drip off you digits.

You ask for a pic of Pluto, even then to go on and supply the whole photo, only to then apply cartoons on it.

Proving nothing other than your own humorless idiocy.

If you don't want real answers and pictures in response to your questions, but instead just want to devolve into meaningless drivel, maybe, just maybe you should stop asking questions you don't like the answers to and maybe, just maybe, shut the fuck up.

How about that?

Silly person.
1. You are a dummy

2. ALL of us have seen space walkers, dummy. I ASKED for NAZA to show us live space station video -----> from earth. And space walkers live -----> from earth.

3. I didn't ask for Billy Bob's telescope pics of the space station from earth. I asked for NAZA to do it from earth -----> LIVE.

4. Yes, we've seen their pretty Pluto pics. WIth the Pluto doggie outline on it. They laff at you.

5. Is there a SINGLE "selfie" space video out there? With the camera turning 360 degree? Find that, people.

6. You are a dummy.
NASA.gov shows live ISS teleconferences all of the time. They even have a NASA TV schedule where you can watch the boring teleconferences and interactions from those on the Earth calling in to ask the crew really interesting things like how they take a shit. You haven't seen those?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It has nothing to do with what I asked for.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

hey pops, how do you think they did this

get out, get out while there's still time
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:It has nothing to do with what I asked for.
From page 38:

"I do think you give a low level enlisted Navy Chief Petty Officer too much credit. He posted his takes online, so therefore he's credible right? However, you won't listen to a Navy Commissioned Officer that flew across continents any such credibility. Why is that? Is it because not one single officer needs to prove the obvious?

I guess you can say I'm a fire control expert also since we carried Harpoon missiles and knew how to get them from point A to point B if need be. Oh no, you would rather go with someone that is a whack job like yourself that supports your twisted and uneducated predetermined views, especially if they've posted online links as the definition of truth.

I too can post an online video saying you and he are full of shit. Would you believe that if I posted that on YouTube? You would certainly have a link as your source."

So pops, here is the deal. You throw out questions, and they are answered. It doesn't matter what the responses are as you have predetermined what those answers should be. Then you would answer with, "I am not sure, I'm just asking questions." Those are followed by mocking of the answers given. So... everyone here knows that you are not reasonable no matter what the reply you give.

The pile-on continues...

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:
AP wrote:I too can post an online video saying you and he are full of shit. Would you believe that if I posted that on YouTube?
Post it, please.

It would be a great video.
I told you to post your video.

Speak about the specific evidence for ball earth you encountered while on duty.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:hey pops, how do you think they did this

Hi Felix.

I'm not sure, but that sells me on ball earth.

:wink:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Atomic Punk wrote:
From page 38:

"I do think you give a low level enlisted Navy Chief Petty Officer too much credit. He posted his takes online, so therefore he's credible right? However, you won't listen to a Navy Commissioned Officer that flew across continents any such credibility. Why is that? Is it because not one single officer needs to prove the obvious?

I guess you can say I'm a fire control expert also since we carried Harpoon missiles and knew how to get them from point A to point B if need be. Oh no, you would rather go with someone that is a whack job like yourself that supports your twisted and uneducated predetermined views, especially if they've posted online links as the definition of truth.

I too can post an online video saying you and he are full of shit. Would you believe that if I posted that on YouTube? You would certainly have a link as your source."

So pops, here is the deal. You throw out questions, and they are answered. It doesn't matter what the responses are as you have predetermined what those answers should be. Then you would answer with, "I am not sure, I'm just asking questions." Those are followed by mocking of the answers given. So... everyone here knows that you are not reasonable no matter what the reply you give.

The pile-on continues...
Try to answer these. You duck and dodge and change the subject every time so you never have to answer simple questions. This is now the 3rd time this has been posted, yet you continue to spin away. You know you are wrong.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You're blasted, aren't you?

AP wrote:you won't listen to a Navy Commissioned Officer that flew across continents any such credibility. Why is that?
What is his direct evidence?

U.S. Navy Sparrow Missile Instructor Robert Sean McCrary's first (of many) point about the system is that it tracks by direct line of sight -- using a two degree pencil beam.
They are able to track up to 50 nautical miles.
On a curved earth: completely impossible.

16:00 - 17:30

Response?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:
Response?
I have an opinion, but I am keeping it to myself right now. If you want an answer google it for yourself, there are plenty of people and evidence that contradict his claims.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:They are able to track up to 50 nautical miles.
On a curved earth: completely impossible.
WRONG

Still waiting for you to comment on the tens of thousands of individuals who have circumnavigated the globe in thousands of ships. Their course, heading and speed all meticulously documented.

On a flat earth: completely impossible.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
Felix wrote:hey pops, how do you think they did this

Hi Felix.

I'm not sure, but that sells me on ball earth.

:wink:
no it was designed to sell you on vehicles outside of the gravitational force of the earth, hence being in space.....they cannot acheive zero gravity here on the earth so this is conclusive proof that there is a manned satellite taking pictures of a round earth don't you think?
poptart wrote:

16:00 - 17:30

Response?
my response would be that I don't put much credence in a video that starts off with the intro to the Johnny Quest cartoon.....say if the earth was flat, how do we get sunrises and sunsets? just trying to stock up on information so that I can bitchslap the doubters in a flat earth.....like I said, you sold me on it a few pages back....
get out, get out while there's still time
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:The pile-on continues...
Hey AP . . . at least you are not Pops.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:1. You are a dummy
1. You are a moron and a liar. Now that we have IKYABWAI out of the way....
Technically you did not. When you asked for pics of space walks, you didn't include anything about THAT being viewed from a telescope live, that was reserved specifically for the ISS. As you have acknowledged we have all seen space walks, that then implies you agree they are real. Congrats on your very first honest answer. Only took 39 pages. Yay.
So, call or visit any observatory and your wish is granted, even though, once again you or anyone else can see the ISS with your own 'scope or on a clear night, with the naked eye. There are even phone APS that allow you track it's position that can assist with this. It isn't our problem you're too stubborn, lazy and/or stupid to try.
Nope, they laugh at you and your sad attempt at bad photoshop. If this the best you can do to discredit these very real pics, the joke is on you old timer. Sad and pathetic. Your denial is amazing.
Why? Even if someone should, you would still discredit it, 'cause that is all you can do.

Going back to a point mvscal brought up, again, there have been plenty of ships that have circumnavigated the globe, as well as plenty of non-stop flights that have done so as well. The information is readily available, but I suppose these have all been faked to discredit the Babble as well. Keep holding onto those loony tune fantasies of your genius, they serve you soooooo well. :meds:
6. You are a dummy.
Another brilliant piece of redundant cowardice as you hide behind your keyboard, troll.

As the world pile-on turns...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
From page 38:

The pile-on continues...
Try to answer these. You duck and dodge and change the subject every time so you never have to answer simple questions. This is now the 3rd time this has been posted, yet you continue to spin away. You know you are wrong.
CPOs and LTs can be pretty smart, or complete idiots. I go with a few thousand years of scientific observation and a shit ton of pictures.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Still waiting for you to comment on the tens of thousands of individuals who have circumnavigated the globe in thousands of ships. Their course, heading and speed all meticulously documented.

On a flat earth: completely impossible.
WRONG
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:no it was designed to sell you on vehicles outside of the gravitational force of the earth, hence being in space.....they cannot acheive zero gravity here on the earth so this is conclusive proof that there is a manned satellite taking pictures of a round earth don't you think?
No, I don't think so.

Have you ever seen David Copperfield?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:my response would be that I don't put much credence in a video that starts off with the intro to the Johnny Quest cartoon.
I wasn't asking for comment on the opening music.
I asked for comment on 16:00 - 17:30.

So far we have mvscal chiming in with... "WRONG," and you chiming in about music.

Really raising the bar here, 'tards.

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:say if the earth was flat, how do we get sunrises and sunsets?
It's been commented on by me, much earlier.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:
poptart wrote:
Response?
I have an opinion, but I am keeping it to myself right now. If you want an answer google it for yourself, there are plenty of people and evidence that contradict his claims.
Okay
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jayne wrote:As you have acknowledged we have all seen space walks, that then implies you agree they are real.
They are a production, just like the bogus moon landings.

You are not smart.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:
Felix wrote:say if the earth was flat, how do we get sunrises and sunsets?
It's been commented on by me, much earlier.
Meanwhile the math of right triangles shows Pops previous comments to be false.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Meanwhile, your bullshit continues to spew.

I've said at least a dozen times by now (probably more) that I do not know what the true shape of the earth is.
Nor do I endorse any given model.

Nor do I claim to the THE expert on "flat earth."
lol

Hence, I've said many times that I DON'T KNOW -- and you should do your own research.

The model we've been sold on -----> does not add up.

This should have been evident to you by page 4.

But...
If you still think you live on the globe, enjoy it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jayne wrote:If this the best you can do to discredit these very real pics...
You are a dumb@ss.
A true dumb@ss.

WAY back on page 3 (about halfway down the page), I linked to a 5 video series a guy put together which demonstrates and exposes NAZAs fakery with earth images.

It's very clear.
They have shown you fake shit over and over and over again.

I've given you the heads-up.
I've showed you MANY things regarding the NAZA fraud.

You don't look at it.

Yes, you are a stupid sheep.

Went to the friggin' moon??

bwaaaa...

No, we absolutely never did.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

― Mark Twain
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Got to love Pop's crazy line of thinking here. He wants to see a NASA live shot of the space station from earth. Yet he doesn't believe anything they do.

So he argues for something that he will dismiss immediately instead of seeing something himself first hand with his own eyes.

But we are the ones with our heads buried in the sand and refuse to open our eyes. :meds: :doh:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Felix wrote:no it was designed to sell you on vehicles outside of the gravitational force of the earth, hence being in space.....they cannot acheive zero gravity here on the earth so this is conclusive proof that there is a manned satellite taking pictures of a round earth don't you think?
No, I don't think so.

Have you ever seen David Copperfield?
What exactly is that supposed to mean? That Copperfield can achieve zero gravity?

You know what an illusion is, considering you're spouting off about them right and left?

You know, hands on healing, walking on water and other Biblical illusions.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:Went to the friggin' moon??

bwaaaa...

No, we absolutely never did.
Yes, we absolutely did and will be going back, but probably not before China does.

Bah, bah popsheep, have you any wool?
Yasshu, yassuh, three shitty bags full.

The essence of being a popsheep.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Did anyone ever read the original series of Star Wars books by George Lucas? They told quite an epic tale -- so much so, that many different authors wrote additional entries into the series.

There might even be 66 different books, by 40 different authors.

Now sure, no one has ever actually seen Darth Vader or Boba Fett, but all those books can't be wrong -- I mean, look at all those different accounts.

This PROVES intergalactic space travel is indeed possible, and an angelic spirit was in fact able to do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs, which was truly a miracle.

IT'S PROOF!!!!!

The Emperor just casts doubt into your minds to trick you into denying the existence of Princess Leia's boobs.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:The Emperor just casts doubt into your minds to trick you into denying the existence of Princess Leia's boobs.
Oh, they're real. And they're spectacular.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

That pic is FAKE!!!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:That pic is FAKE!!!

They look pretty "round" to me...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Poptart is a self-deluded fool.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:That pic is FAKE!!!

They look pretty "round" to me...

They are round and they are spectacular.

Which proves poptart's flat titty theory is not only wrong, but is retarded.

Shameful, gay and retarded.

Ugh, this is about breasteses as planetary objects, right?

Oh shit, wrong thread.

Sin, pron
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: They are round and they are spectacular.

Which proves poptart's flat titty theory is not only wrong, but is retarded.

Shameful, gay and retarded.

Ugh, this is about breasteses as planetary objects, right?
Jay I think you might have stumbled upon something. Pop's has repeatedly said he is not exactly sure what the shape is, but is quite definite they are not round. He is married to a Korean women, maybe his frame of reference is skewed?

on a different note, MNF sure is a suckfest this evening.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yes sir A dad, your theory is both intriguing and correct.

Korean flat titty theory has most likely affected poptart's judgement and led him to the precipice of a flat world.

Understandable. Also very sad. But the upside is, he is probably a great judge of pancakes and flapjacks. His taste may be a little slanted though. :)