The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Re: The Rod of God

Post by Dr_Phibes »

He's in South Korea, not the bloody North.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So Pop, I googled earth and the first few things are a google program. Then there was a definition and then photos. Since I didn't take any of the photos I can't say which if any are fake. I also saw some LTS type pages that claim none of these photos are real.

I still fail to see the point you are trying to make but whatever it was, swing and a miss by you.

But I checked the box and now it is your turn to answer the flying questions.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

He has no point. This is just a troll job, a very obvious and bad one.

However, IF tart is serious, then I ask hin to prove his flat Earth perspective and prove that we never set foot on the moon.

Proof means verifiable facts, not Biblical rhetoric and fallacy.

Go ahead tart, we'll wait.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jay, I think it's a troll job that failed in attempt to prove his case of having faith in things that can't be seen. Everybody knows the Earth, Moon, etc. are round but it can't be proved using a single pic. So he can use that example when he says you people don't see God as being real, and he can come back saying you believe the Earth is round but can't prove it with one picture.

However, I gave an example of tangible evidence saying a tennis ball is round.

The problem with that theory, is that you can prove the Earth and known objects are round with scientific evidence and basic physics. However, one cannot prove God exists within the same example pops is using as an extreme example of having faith in things not seen.

Just a theory on what pops is trying to do. Nobody can be that stupid.
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well AP, if that IS the case, and we'll leave it to tart to choose, as this is the worse swing and a miss I have ever seen.

Either way, he needs to think about running himself again.

Permanently.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:So then tart, answer a question I have already asked and you ignored.

If the Earth is flat, why can't we reach the edge?
LOL

You have got to be THE most arrogant person on this board.
You would not answer my question, yet you fly in, name-call me and expect to then pose questions to me that you think I must answer.

Just admit the basic fact that there are VERY few real full images of earth.
THINK about that, REALLY think about it -- and give me your take on it.

Do that and I will be glad to answer any questions you have for me.

Now at least LS and Scott are beginning to move toward answering my question, so I will respond to them.

LS wrote:Since I didn't take any of the photos I can't say which if any are fake.

You didn't try at all.
My read on it is that you didn't want to try -- because anyone postulating that the earth is anything other than round must be off his rocker.

You can look at the images and in most cases, tell right away if it is one of the (few, btw) real (supposedly) earth images.
With most all of those pics, a quick look tells you that it is a cgi, artistically enhanced, a composite, or whatever.

And if you're not sure, simply click the pic and go to the site and the information about the pic is easy to find.

I'll just tell you right off, since I've looked into this, there are VERY few genuine (supposedly) full earth pics.

So 40+ years of space flight, my simply question is -----> WHY?

I mean, the Apollo lunar missions alone took nearly 6,000 pics.
And they got, like 3 real earth pics in that bunch?

:lol:

Scott wrote:here's a shot from a NASA camera on the Deep Space Climate Observatory: it's too big to post the pic: http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/nasa- ... arth-image

According to the caption its the first view of the entire sunlit side of Earth from one million miles away

This color image of Earth was taken by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC), a four megapixel CCD camera and telescope. The image was generated by combining three separate images to create a photographic-quality image. The camera takes a series of 10 images using different narrowband filters -- from ultraviolet to near infrared -- to produce a variety of science products. The red, green and blue channel images are used in these color images.
NASA admits that this is not even a true REAL pic of earth, but is as close as they have come to one -- in a very long time, btw. lol

So let's take them on their word.
This is a real pic of the earth.

Wow, they finally sacked up... with one. lol

Doesn't basic common sense tell you that NASA should have simple REAL full earth images coming out their ass??
Yet they don't.
They show us things akin to what Stanley Kubrick showed us in 1968 -- and they show us "artistically enhanced" silliness.

Why do they need to enhance it or create it?
lol

I must say, they are laffing at you.

AP, your theories on my takes are not accurate.

I'm certainly not saying the earth is flat because NASA doesn't show us the other side of the earth.

I'm simply saying that what NASA pumps out for us to see is not to be trusted.
Not to be believed.

Hey, if you believe them and believe you live on the earth they've shown you, don't let me stop you.
Enjoy it.

Most of you could do yourself a favor and begin to look into NASA, and it's origin.
Wernher von Braun and the Nazi Germany rocket scientists that the U.S. brought in to begin the space program here.

NASA is full of shit.
And I mean really full of shit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

So, what is your point? You admit the Earth and Moon are round now? Another theory is you saw that movie "Capricorn One" where OJ and the gang faked a Mars landing. You might be the new Elliot Gould here. That would make sense to your statements.

This thread should be renamed the "Rod of Correction." <--- Where is that old pic?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It just so happens...

That our sun 's diameter is 400 times bigger than our moon's diameter.
The sun is 93 million miles from earth -- and the moon, around 238,000 mile from earth.

These circumstances have joined so that when we look up in our sky, the two objects are -----> nearly identical in size.

Nearly identical.

An amazing coincidence it is.

What could be the odds?

And then we could be further amazed if we note that the rotations/revolutions of earth/moon/sun combine together such that we never see one side of the moon.
Or almost all of one side.

What could be the odds that all the factors would align in this peculiar way?

Amazing.
Truly, this would be amazing.

Well, beyond amazing -- to the realm of INcredible.

Not a credible tale.

This is what we see...

Genesis 1:14-18
[14] And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
[15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
[16] And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
[17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
[18] And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

God made two great lights - one for day and one for night.
Same size -- placed them in the firmament, along with the stars.

I observe this.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

And then we have this, which most of you pitiful sheep will scroll...
lol

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Dude,

After careful reading, pondering, and actually contemplating the last few posts............

You are fucked in the head and probably have dain bramage.

Please stop trolling. Or just......go away.

Btw, your brain and a grain of sand are pretty much the same size also. COINCIDENCE?
Last edited by Roger_the_Shrubber on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
What were we just talking about?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:So, what is your point? You admit the Earth and Moon are round now?
Oh no, I'm not saying that.

Let's just say that I very much believe the Bible and very much don't believe NASA.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roger wrote:Dude,

After careful reading, pondering, and actually contemplating the last few posts............

You are fucked in the head and probably have dain bramage.

Please stop trolling. Or just......go away.
Yes, this is painful for some, Roger.
For you.

Nearly as painful as your daily needle in the @ss.

Breaking down your reality IS a painful thing, I acknowledge.
I still care about you.
lol

Dismiss it all if you want, dearest Rog.
That'll be just fine.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Trolling.

Good one!

:meds:
What were we just talking about?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Trolling? lol

I am as serious as your next shot in the ass.

If you look at nothing I post, choose to scroll it or mock it, that's fine -- but just do yourself one favor.
Remember one thing.
Remember this...

They are laffing at people like you.

Laffing uproariously.

Roger that, Roger.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:Image

l-r Buzz Aldrin - Poptart
Buzz was unfortunately (for him) busted manufacturing a fake earth image when he and the Apollo 11 crew were supposedly halfway to the moon.
Reality was, they were merely in earth orbit and were producing the fake earth image within the cabin to deceive the ignorant American sheeple.
If that shoe fits.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fd_1345957050

Aldrin is a ridiculous POS.
A liar.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:Wernher von Braun
Chose quite an interesting Scripture for his headstone.

Psalms 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork

fir·ma·ment
noun: firmament; plural noun: firmaments

the heavens or the sky, especially when regarded as a tangible thing.
synonyms: the sky, heaven; More

Genesis 1:8, 14-18
And God called the firmament Heaven
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Lights IN the firmament.

Even from the grave, Von Braun taunts you. :lol:

Yes, it would be hilarious in the extreme, if it wasn't so very damn pathetic.

You can crawl out of your haze any day now, people.

Wakey?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'm currently reading a book called "Useful Enemies" about the Nazis that were allowed into the US after WW II, and of course Von Braun is one of those mentioned. I was fairly certain you were trolling, and I still want to believe that. Because the alternative is that you are LTS-grade bat-shit crazy.

Now you're suggesting that the sun and the moon are the same size? That's like saying Moving Sale and shutyomouth are the same size.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:...because anyone postulating that the earth is anything other than round must be off his rocker.
Or catastrophically stupid or pristinely ignorant. The fact that the earth is spherical (or nearly so) was observed and measured centuries before the birth of Jesus.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So I concede the point that there are very few "real" pictures of earth for the purpose of this discussion. That does nothing to prove or disprove the shape of the earth.

So now onto the flight issues and your turn to answer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote:So I concede the point that there are very few "real" pictures of earth
I wouldn't concede that point. What can be found using a search engine like Google only scratches a very small surface. But even if we did operate under the assumption that there are "very few real pictures" of earth, those pictures still show the planet as being round. But I guess professor tart will just claim the "real" ones are also fake. Somehow.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Why is this a debate?

How is this a debate?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I don't know, but it's pretty awesome. Genuine crazy + a bunch of dudes who will argue anything is a great formula for message boarding.

I look forward to tart's takes on mothman and alien crop circles.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I don't know, but it's pretty awesome. Genuine crazy + a bunch of dudes who will argue anything is a great formula for message boarding.

I look forward to tart's takes on mothman and alien crop circles.

Please...why are you encouraging this? He needs medication, not provocation.

:(
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Jay wrote:So then tart, answer a question I have already asked and you ignored.

If the Earth is flat, why can't we reach the edge?
LOL

You have got to be THE most arrogant person on this board.
You would not answer my question, yet you fly in, name-call me and expect to then pose questions to me that you think I must answer.
This is truly amusing, coming from the epitome of Biblical arrogance. I didn't name call you, just addressed you in the manner which you deserved, the manner in which everyone here is responding to you. If you walk, talk and think like a duck, you must be completely quacked up. Your fools question was answered. There are literally thousands of photos, untouched, that are available for inspection. Your take on the moon is priceless.

So why can we only see one side of the moon from Earth? We all know that the Earth rotates on its own axis, so theoretically, the Moon should also do the same, allowing us to get a full picture of the planetoid. Why are we limited to seeing only 50 percent? It turns out that the speed at which the Moon rotates has led to this particular phenomenon. Millions of years ago, the Moon spun at a much faster pace than it does now. However, the gravitational influence of the Earth has gradually acted upon the Moon to slow its rotation down, in the same way that the much smaller gravitational influence of the Moon acts upon the Earth to create tides. This influence slowed the rotational period of the Moon to match that of its orbit – about 27.3 days – and it is now "locked in" to this period. (Note that to observers on earth a full moon cycle takes 29.5 days.

If the Moon didn't spin at all, then eventually it would show its far side to the Earth while moving around our planet in orbit. However, since the rotational period is exactly the same as the orbital period, the same portion of the Moon's sphere is always facing the Earth.

Your presumption about the size of the sun to the moon is beyond moronic.
Just admit the basic fact that there are VERY few real full images of earth.
THINK about that, REALLY think about it -- and give me your take on it.

Do that and I will be glad to answer any questions you have for me.
Just admit that you're trolling and we can end this right now.

I have answered your question twice poptart and you are still avoiding mine, in true LTS fashion.

Be a man and not a petulant, pouting little boy and stop playing games.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roach wrote:And that video about the hologram wave. You gotta be kidding, did you look at the other stuff that guy is pumping out?
Oh sure, if he's a nutbag then it must be pretty easy for you to take apart that video of his that I posted.
What's the wave?

Roach, every photo we see on the internet is "enhanced," so therefore it's logical to you that we have very few REAL full images of earth?
Is this a real take?

So I guess you can read what I will now post for Scott.

Scott, this was a pic that came back from Apollo 8 in 1968, 47 years ago...

It is an alleged "real" image.
Anyone can see that.

Unlike for example, this...

Which is the kind of silliness NASA has nearly always shown us over the past 4 decades.

Do you really expect me to believe that this is because photography limitations just won't allow for it?

Dude, they did it in 1968.
We put a rover on Mars.
We send craft to Pluto, for crying out loud.
lol
But NASA can not get the right camera action so that they can show us REAL earth pics as they did 47 years ago?

I see denial prevailing.

Jay wrote:There are literally thousands of photos, untouched, that are available for inspection.
Ok, post them or link to them.

In my first post in this thread, I stated...
poptart wrote:If you THINK about it, you'll notice that nearly every full earth image that we are shown is either -----> cgi or artistically enhanced.
If you READ, it helps, Jay.

It shows oodles more intelligence than jaw-flapping and name-calling.

LS wrote:So I concede the point that there are very few "real" pictures of earth for the purpose of this discussion.
That's right.
So I asked you why you think this is?

Roach is saying it's because everything is an "enhanced" photo and Scott is saying it's because we can't get the right camera action, even though we managed it in 1968.
lol

I would hope you could offer up a more constructive answer.

An answer like, "Wow, yeah, that is pretty fucked up. I never really thought about it."

If someone can get to that point -- where they stop making irrational rationalizations, they might be fertile soil for really taking a look at what's going on.

That's why I asked the question at the outset.

I'm not going to waste time on people who are not prepared to... look.

I'll answer your flight question as time permits.
No time right now.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:I've found that people really don't like it when their round earth is questioned.

:)
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Did you get some bad kimchee or something?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:

Your turn to answer my questions:

do you believe there ARE other planets?

What shape do you think the rest of the planets in our solar system are?

What shape do you think the moon is?

What experience or basis do you have to claim photos are fake?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Okay pops, let's roll with your position of these photos being enhanced. Some are "corrected" to enhance detail. Also when dealing with images recorded by the Hubble, film isn't even used. There are a myriad number of reasons for this, however, because an image has been altered in some way, it doesn't invalidate the image as real.

Look at any film or tv show that was shot in black and white that we see in color. Because color has been digitally added, does that make the images any less "real" than they were before? If you have a family photo that is old and cracked, or faded and you have it enhanced to make it look new again, does that make the people in the photo false?

See the logic trap you're in here?

Enhanced doesn't equate to fake.

There are indeed plenty of real, untouched pictures from space, you just have to know what to look for and where. I'm not doing the work for you tart, you're a big boy, dig a little. Also, it helps to rip your nose out of one single book and open your eyes and mind.

If you can.

BTW, before you scream back peddle, take into consideration all of the reasons why photos are cleaned up, not just your LTS tin foil hat ones. Next, justify and explain your flat Earth position. Finally, as we all know that planets, moons, satellites, craft orbit other objects, what exactly is your definition of "orbit"? Hint, it involves round thingies.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Obviously the only way to convince 'tart is to shoot him into space.

Shall I pass the plate around?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Go to 9:30 and see the curvature of the earth from the vantage point of a U2.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ok2h ... shortfilms
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote:
In both China and the United States, when the government doesn't want the citizens to know something, it censors the story across the entire state-run media, invoking "information totalitarianism."
We now have a state-run media?
The Left-wing stranglehold on the mainstream media has been a de facto state run media for decades. Tell me you knew?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

One at a time, folks... and due to your failure to answer a simple question at the start of my posting in this thread, there is a LARGE backload of questions.
Most will unfortunately not be answered in here because even ONE question becomes a tangled mess of tangents and rationaizations -- due to your indoctrination.

Seater has been the most reasonable, so I will address his first question.

LS wrote:Also if the earth isn't a sphere or something very close why would a plane heading to Asia from LA fly over or very near Alaska?
The U.N. uses a flat earth as it's logo, which is actually pretty interesting. :wink:

What if the earth looks like this?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Now I see questions and I will be backtracking to the previous page to go in order, and in order of best behavior.
But first, a rant of my own that you should listen to.

Roach, Scott, whoever...

Did you watch the B. Aldrin clip?

I doubt it.

And I am sure that if you did, your warped mind found some way to rationalize what can not be rationalized.

Yes, because NASA is one of your gods.

You have put your trust in them.

The famous "Blue Marble" photo from Apollo 17 in 1972.
A supposed real image of planet earth.

This guy does a good job of exposing the fakery of this supposed earth picture.

Watch the video.
Watch all five videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En6ot0bDr4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzRNv3KJqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIL-5VxoKSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klP6Z1Ahqos

LOL @ Afreeka on that supposed real earth.

Folks, NASA is -----> full of shit.

They've spoon fed you bullshit, and spun bullshit children's tales for decades -- and you have taken it.

Not only have you taken it, you've sung their praises, and elevated them.
Idolized them.

They laff at you.

B... b... bu... but poptart, they're NASA!!!

hahahahaha!

Seriously.
No joking here.

Wake the hell UP.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Nobody picked up on it before when I previously talked about "Mercator" projection maps. Oh here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection
Basically, a spherical map has to be distorted to appear flat.

THEN, ask yourself why spacecraft look like they are zig-zagging (not the paper you seem to be using) across when they show orbits. :meds:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott's questions from page 1...
Scott wrote:do you believe there ARE other planets?

What shape do you think the rest of the planets in our solar system are?

What shape do you think the moon is?
I believe this...

Genesis 1:14-18
[14] And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
[15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
[16] And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
[17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
[18] And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Calling something a planet is something man did, imo.

I don't know for sure what the shapes of objects in our firmament are.
I just know what I observe.

We never see the backside of the moon, and as I posted about previously, it is QUITE the coincidence that this would even be possible.
So I question whether the moon is a sphere.
It may just be a round light up in the firmament, as the Bible describes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
In both China and the United States, when the government doesn't want the citizens to know something, it censors the story across the entire state-run media, invoking "information totalitarianism."
We now have a state-run media?
The Left-wing stranglehold on the mainstream media has been a de facto state run media for decades. Tell me you knew?
Faux News ball-tickler says what?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim