The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
atmdad
Elwood

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by atmdad »

88 wrote: Poptart's exploration of the Internet is blowing up our understanding of science and reality.
Case Closed. It is on the internet, it must be TRUE.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:Here is a list of 220 conspirators who Poptart has determined are lying about spending time at the ISS on the basis of a letter written by an industrial seal expert who admits he has no aerospace experience:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... n_visitors

They come from 17 different countries and are affiliated with 10 different space agencies. And these are just the people (actors) that purport to have traveled there and back. Think of the thousands of other conspirators that must be involved in a hoax production such as this.

Think, people. Poptart's exploration of the Internet is blowing up our understanding of science and reality.
Here are a few thousand more "liars" spanning the last five hundred years. I guess they all hated God and wanted to trick people into believing the world is round...for reasons as yet undetermined.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Again and again, poptard has received abuse in this long gone thread and the old motherhumper keeps stubbornly chugging insanely along. Demented props for the continuity, as batshit crazy he is.

Or perhaps, the most awesome troll job in board history.

In either case, the effort and time suggest an obsessive/compulsive disorder and this far East old timer needs help, before his synapses lapse into true insanity. He is only at the delusional stage right now, so please pity this fried mind victom on the cusp of dementia, this sad old fruit loop, as he is one seriously indoctrinated, and abused butter brain.

God bless the beasts and children.

And the butter brains.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:on the basis of a letter written by an industrial seal expert who admits he has no aerospace experience:
Only on that basis, huh?

:lol:

This kind of wack leap is why you are completely irrational.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, on your list there, we see that 85% of the 220 visitors have come from -----> two countries.

What of the U.S. Navy Submarine Chief and U.S. Navy Missle Instructor?

Are they wack jobs?

More importantly, why are you a dumb sheep?
lol
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote: What of the U.S. Navy Submarine Chief and U.S. Navy Missle Instructor?

Are they wack jobs?

More importantly, why are you a dumb sheep?
lol
If they believe the Earth is flat, then yes, they are whack jobs. Just because they have a new interest to sound relevant in their new careers as shit-stirrers doesn't mean they are right. They posted it on the internet, so they must be right poploon?

Funny (not really) you are calling other dumb sheep. lol :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

At least pop linked us to experts that informed us that really expensive valves, pumps, and actuators can only work if daily maintenance is done on them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:Here is a list of 220 conspirators

Oh wow!

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/js ... /36qs.html

-- We do not know the exact number of Nazi criminals since the available documentation is incomplete. The Nazis themselves destroyed many incriminating documents and there are still many criminals who are unidentified and/or unindicted.

Those who committed war crimes include those individuals who initiated, planned and directed the killing operations, as well as those with whose knowledge, agreement, and passive participation the murder of European Jewry was carried out.

Those who actually implemented the "Final Solution" include the leaders of Nazi Germany, the heads of the Nazi Party, and the Reich Security Main Office. Also included are hundreds of thousands of members of the Gestapo, the SS, the Einsatzgruppen, the police and the armed forces, as well as those bureaucrats who were involved in the persecution and destruction of European Jewry. In addition, there were thousands of individuals throughout occupied Europe who cooperated with the Nazis in killing Jews and other innocent civilians.

We do not have complete statistics on the number of criminals brought to justice, but the number is certainly far less than the total of those who were involved in the "Final Solution." The leaders of the Third Reich, who were caught by the Allies, were tried by the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg from November 20, 1945 to October 1, 1946. Afterwards, the Allied occupation authorities continued to try Nazis, with the most significant trials held in the American zone (the Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings). In total, 5,025 Nazi criminals were convicted between 1945-1949 in the American, British and French zones, in addition to an unspecified number of people who were tried in the Soviet zone. In addition, the United Nations War Crimes Commission prepared lists of war criminals who were later tried by the judicial authorities of Allied countries and those countries under Nazi rule during the war. The latter countries have conducted a large number of trials regarding crimes committed in their lands. The Polish tribunals, for example, tried approximately 40,000 persons, and large numbers of criminals were tried in other countries. In all, about 80,000 Germans have been convicted for committing crimes against humanity, while the number of local collaborators is in the tens of thousands. Special mention should be made of Simon Wiesenthal, whose activities led to the capture of over one thousand Nazi criminals.

Courts in Germany began, in some cases, to function as early as 1945. By 1969, almost 80,000 Germans had been investigated and over 6,000 had been convicted. In 1958, the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG; West Germany) established a special agency in Ludwigsburg to aid in the investigation of crimes committed by Germans outside Germany, an agency which, since its establishment, has been involved in hundreds of major investigations. One of the major problems regarding the trial of war criminals in the FRG (as well as in Austria) has been the fact that the sentences have been disproportionately lenient for the crimes committed. Some trials were also conducted in the former German Democratic Republic (GDR; East Germany), yet no statistics exist as to the number of those convicted or the extent of their sentences.
--

You remain a pathetically deluded fool.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:At least pop linked us to experts that informed us that really expensive valves, pumps, and actuators can only work if daily maintenance is done on them.
I said daily maintenance?

Link?

You lie and flail once again.

Dance, fool!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:
88 wrote:Here is a list of 220 conspirators

Oh wow!

You remain a pathetically deluded fool.
You should start ending your posts with:

Wakey Wakey

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:
poptart wrote:It should be a simple task for NASA to line a telescope up so that they can show us live video of the space station.

We'll never see that, though.

Put your thinking cap on, Duncedale.
NASA gives you the time and the place in the sky to look with your own telescope based on your location on Earth:

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sighting ... iBaLX6rS70

Why not borrow a terescope and see for yourself?

As I told Marty, I don't doubt that there is something up there.

LOL @ the video at 2:45 on...

There it ISSSSSSSS...

Awesome.

NAZA cans show us pics of freaking Pluto, dude.

Give us a treat and show us one of the space walkers.
That'd be so kool.

Tell 'em uncle poptart wants them to line a high powered earth-based telescope at the ISS and show us a good clear look at it -----> LIVE.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:
poptart wrote:
What of the U.S. Navy Submarine Chief and U.S. Navy Missle Instructor?

Are they wack jobs?
How do you know they're really a U.S. Navy Submarine Chief and U.S. Navy Missle Instructor?

if they're as batshit crazy as you they may be a couple of janitors who just watched "The Hunt for Red October"
You are a fool.

The U.S. Navy Missile Instructor has put his name out there in his interview with Mark Sargent.
He's not hiding.

As well as this...

You should listen to his interview.
Good stuff.

Flat earth.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It took 37 pages before Godwin's Law kicked in?

The internets ain't what they used to be.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:At least pop linked us to experts that informed us that really expensive valves, pumps, and actuators can only work if daily maintenance is done on them.

Link?

Dance, fool!
OK, maybe it wasn't "daily." The ignorant moron might have said "frequent" or "constant," or something to that effect. I'm not clicking that insult-to-humanity again to get the exact wording.

BTW -- you quoted me as saying "linked us to"... then you claim I said you said "daily maintenance" (belying the quote directly above)... then accused me of lying?

Priceless.

And it still remains, that "expert" claimed pumps and valves won't work (in a very low-corrosive environment, no less) without **whatever adjective he used to describe "frequent or "constant"**. I provided an example that we all see every day as irrefutable proof that dude is talking out of his plunger-hole.

Of course, you did the Poptart Shuffle, and failed to address the FACT your "expert" just got completely discredited.

As you were, Liar.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
poptart wrote:

Link?

Dance, fool!
OK, maybe it wasn't "daily." The ignorant moron might have said "frequent" or "constant," or something to that effect. I'm not clicking that insult-to-humanity again to get the exact wording.

BTW -- you quoted me as saying "linked us to"... then you claim I said you said "daily maintenance" (belying the quote directly above)... then accused me of lying?

Priceless.

And it still remains, that "expert" claimed pumps and valves won't work (in a very low-corrosive environment, no less) without **whatever adjective he used to describe "frequent or "constant"**. I provided an example that we all see every day as irrefutable proof that dude is talking out of his plunger-hole.

Of course, you did the Poptart Shuffle, and failed to address the FACT your "expert" just got completely discredited.

As you were, Liar.
Not sure how many of these valves and other gadgets I have in my '09 Sonata with 140K on it, but, lets just say it has a lot. To date I have had zero failures of such devices. And I am fairly certain that NASA goes just a teeny bit higher up the quality scale than a company that can put together one of these rolling collections of thousands of parts that are stressed just a little bit more. I mean we are talking about something that is stored in a fukking vacuum. The one stress I can think of that is likely higher up there is temp fluctuations. And they have these dudes in white lab coats that are kind of clever that know what this stress is and account for it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Are you guys seriously going to keep on comparing the space station to your... cars?

Listen to the show, 'tards.
Just get a taste if you can't handle it all.

Start at 35:40 and go to 40:00.
Opening takes from the valve man -- and his takes on seal problems.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Image
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:Are you guys seriously going to keep on comparing the space station to your... cars?
You're right. It isn't a fair comparison as a car is a far more harsh environment and the quality/cost of the space station parts is many times higher. I am far from being any sort of material quality expert, but, I do know that such a discipline exists.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:NAZA cans show us pics of freaking Pluto, dude.
Yes they can and have.

Okay.

Tell 'em uncle poptart wants them to line a high powered earth-based telescope at the ISS and show us a good clear look at it -----> LIVE.
Use your own telescope pops. 88 and others have show you how.

I personally wouldn't tell them or anyone else anything about uncle poptart.

He's kind of loony.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh damn, that is a huge RACK for Roach!

Poptards own insane commandments in true tin foil style.

"Semper en excreta."

Rave on popturd!!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jayne wrote:Image
poptart wrote:How about NAZA turn an earth-based telescope up and point it at the space station.
Give us a good live look at that thing.

It should be a simple task for NASA to line a telescope up so that they can show us live video of the space station.

We'll never see that, though.

That'd be so kool.

Yes, you are an idiot.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:More lies - his name isn't out there

Put his name up
Yes, you are a m0ron.

He gave his name in interviewS with Mark Sargent.

Sean McCrary

Also...

Pause at :06 and again at at :43 and you can see his tag.

Look him up.
Email him.

:)

You are a fool and a loudmouth.

A total fool.

Somewhere along the way, you totally lost the ability to think for yourself.

Get your act together??
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote:NAZA cans show us pics of freaking Pluto, dude.
Yes they can and have.

Image[/quote
Let's look at the whole pic, so we can see how they continue to laff at fools like you.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

They laff
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

... uproariously!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Surprise?

My son was in the Army -- and he's not found there, either.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:Surprise?

My son was in the Army -- and he's not found there, either.
Then you can't prove he was ever in the Army. It doesn't say he was in the Army in Scriptures either.

Provide a link! lol

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If you don't think he's proved himself, tell him.

Here -----> https://www.youtube.com/user/fc2mccrary

Or comment on his only video up on Youtube...

Tell him you think he's a fake and you want to see more evidence that he's really a Navy Missile Instructor.

Or comment here... and there...

Whatever you need to do.
I don't care.
You're gripping.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I thought you were going to prove your son (if you even have one) was in the Army. :?

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:If you don't think he's proved himself, tell him.

Here -----> https://www.youtube.com/user/fc2mccrary

Or comment on his only video up on Youtube...

Tell him you think he's a fake and you want to see more evidence that he's really a Navy Missile Instructor.

Or comment here... and there...

Whatever you need to do.
I don't care.
You're gripping.

I'm probably the only one that has watched all 3 of those videos. If anyone here has bothered to watch all 3 then you know pops has a serious mental disorder. No doubt now.

Video reviews:

The first one had a video of McCray's son being born. The second one is a helicopter flying very low over the water and landing on a ship and took over 12 minutes to show a helo flying low over water to land on a ship. It's not like I've ever been a passenger on a helo that has been in a helo that landed on a ship. The third has the Fire Control Chief Petty Officer (enlisted) writing on a piece of paper "Flat Earth" while at work that took 45 seconds. Yeah, you are out of your fucking mind dude.

WOW POPS!!!

To anyone here that has wasted time on poptart, he is seriously mentally ill. Wait... we knew that. lol :meds:

Game over.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:I'm probably the only one that has watched all 3 of those videos. If anyone here has bothered to watch all 3 then you know pops has a serious mental disorder. No doubt now.
Did you listen to his actual interview?

You are a m0ron.
Straight up.

AP wrote:Video reviews:
LOL

No need for a video review, tr@nny.

I TOLD you why I posted the first video.
It's merely a place where you could go to tell him you think he hasn't proved himself.

The same for the 2nd and 3rd video there.
A place for you to tell him he's full of shit.
lol

His full name is Robert Sean McCrary, btw.

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/ftdostthouhoist

Mark Sargent's info:

msargent23@comcast.net
303-494-6631

Tell him your concerns, why don't you?
Call him[/Shrubber]

:wink:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:I thought you were going to prove your son (if you even have one) was in the Army.
When are you going to prove that you are heterosexual?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I've got to give it up to tart....this is one of the best troll jobs I've ever seen
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:I've got to give it up to tart....this is one of the best troll jobs I've ever seen
38 pages and counting of "Is the world really round?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's funny how you idiots roll on for 38 pages of science this and math that, but then roll on for page after page about how steel can melt in a fire. Have you ever even been to a BBQ? Good grief.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:I've got to give it up to tart....this is one of the best troll jobs I've ever seen
38 pages and counting of "Is the world really round?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
to be honest, I just think we're all trying to set some kind of record....
get out, get out while there's still time
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

So poptart, you ask for a picture of a space walk and are given one.

You then turn around, completely ignore it and go back to your inane LIVE telescope ramble.

You asked to see the ISS live via telescope, are given precise instructions on how to do so, but are too lazy to try and want someone to do it for you. More pouting and lunacy drip off you digits.

You ask for a pic of Pluto, even then to go on and supply the whole photo, only to then apply cartoons on it.

Proving nothing other than your own humorless idiocy.

If you don't want real answers and pictures in response to your questions, but instead just want to devolve into meaningless drivel, maybe, just maybe you should stop asking questions you don't like the answers to and maybe, just maybe, shut the fuck up.

How about that?

Silly person.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:
AP wrote:I'm probably the only one that has watched all 3 of those videos. If anyone here has bothered to watch all 3 then you know pops has a serious mental disorder. No doubt now.
Did you listen to his actual interview?

You are a m0ron.
Straight up.

AP wrote:Video reviews:
LOL

No need for a video review, tr@nny.

:wink:
Awww, pops is getting all defensive... again.

I do think you give a low level enlisted Navy Chief Petty Officer too much credit. He posted his takes online, so therefore he's credible right? However, you won't listen to a Navy Commissioned Officer that flew across continents any such credibility. Why is that? Is it because not one single officer needs to prove the obvious?

I guess you can say I'm a fire control expert also since we carried Harpoon missiles and knew how to get them from point A to point B if need be. Oh no, you would rather go with someone that is a whack job like yourself that supports your twisted and uneducated predetermined views, especially if they've posted online links as the definition of truth.

I too can post an online video saying you and he are full of shit. Would you believe that if I posted that on YouTube? You would certainly have a link as your source.

Felix made a true statement that these 38 pages are to set a new record. The record being the longest pile-on ever. I hope you like it.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh he most definitely likes it AP and the freakshow is getting off on it.

Aside from all of the other mental and social problems pops suffers from, he is also a world class attention whore, as well as a last word whore that makes Goober seem like a rank amateur. That is saying something.

We can all feed this troll until the thread ultimately burns out, as threads will do, or starve the old bitch by simply not responding.

Everyone's individual call.