The Washington Snyders sink to a new low

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

The Washington Snyders sink to a new low

Post by BSmack »

Physically removing seats from your own stadium rather than improving the quality of the product on the field is so Snyder.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc- ... dex-field/
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: The Washington Snyders sink to a new low

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Only an idiot like you would think it's one or the other. Prior to Jerry World, FedEx Field was the largest stadium in the league. It could use to have 10k taken out of it. Actually one of the smarter things Danny Boy has done.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

As a resident/fan of the Redskins during the George Allen/Joe Gibbs era, I can tell you Snyder's done very little right. This move smells like a money grab to me, less seats means higher prices, simple as that. The Redskins have stunk since Snyder's become owner, and the only constant is him. I told my folks and family living in the area to stop buying, watching, having anything to do with the Snydrskins. The only way they'll ever be good again is if he's no longer owner, and that will only happen if he isn't making money hand over fist. Snyder is an abomination as an NFL owner, he is what Al Davis became and Jerah Jones was.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

less seats means higher prices, simple as that.
How so? If those seats aren't selling (except for Dallas and Pittsburgh games), how do they entail higher prices? Have you been to a game pre and post seat removal? I have. Having a half-empty stadium sucks and while removing seats doesn't solve the problem, it certainly doesn't make it worse.

You're right on everything else.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Having a good team makes all the difference, the seats weren't filled because the team has stunk. The remaining seats will be raised in price to make up the difference. When I was a resident the Redskins had a 20+ year waiting list for season tickets. Now after a decade plus of Snyder, there's a huge excess. I don't care where the markets is, being a feeble franchise for 10+ years cuts into a fan base.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.