Not sure if this is a good thing

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Not sure if this is a good thing

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /27586519/

I'm pretty certain he will not be accepted with open arms by some of the team. Maguire isn't bad, nor is J.J. Consentino. And two really good frosh coming in. Last year he went 37 - 22 TD/Int's, and 3,728 yards. Honestly, I might have preferred Coker this year if he had stayed. I could be wrong, though. Thoughts? Would your school have taken him as a potential starter in his last year of eligibility, having to learn an entire new system.

I am decidely undecided.

Edit: A Nole team mate said the following: (Not the best quote from an athlete I have ever read)

Jake Pugh @JakePughIII -

"I'm saying though like we was already on before he came in the picture he just gone add a lil more sauce to what we got already."

Must be an English major. :meds:
What were we just talking about?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Not sure if this is a good thing

Post by Killian »

He's a good player, but he's a little lazy and tries to get by too much on his god given talents. Didn't put in a lot of time in the film room, but seemed to show up on game day. He is a little careless with the football (as evident by his multitude of turnovers), but he can play with and against anyone.

In the blood bath against 'Bama, he was one of the only players that looked like he belonged on the field. Schmick is right, he absolutely quit against USC. If FSU can keep his attitude in line and he learns the offense, he could have a banner year.

Good luck to the kid. He gave me the best ND season of my adult life and is responsible for a few of my best memories of watching ND with my son.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK