My daughter was arrested

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

My daughter was arrested

Post by Dan Vogel »

It's been a whirlwind this week trying to deal with this. She was arrested last Friday night. I know a few laywers are members on this message board. If you could advise me that would be nice. Any other poor comments can be deleted by the board operators. Thank you.

It's a long story but here are the major details. She is in her last semester of HS. She's been going out often on the weekends but has always told me she's going to the movies or is hanging out with her girlfriends. She is a good girl and has always told me the truth. I had no reason to doubt her. But last Friday she got arrested with three of her friends at a house party at one of the girl's parent's home. A neighbor called the police because of noise and they came to the house and found underage drinking. One of the neighbors houses was also egged but my daughter is not said to be involved in this action.

Under questioning one of the girls told police that my daughter bought some of the beer with a fake ID. My daughter denies this and said the girl was trying to save her own skin so she ratted her out. Anyway she was taken to the police station with three other girls and had to stay in a holding cell until I could arrive. I arrived around 11:00 and she had been there for about two hours. Now she will have a hearing before a judge in about 10 days. The police said the judge will need to determine who purchased the beer. It's a crime. And the crime is more serious if a fake ID was used. But again my daughter said it is not true and she is confident she will be cleared. My daughter said she did not by the beer and sure didn't use a fake ID. No fake ID was found on any of the girls. Anyway that is the short story. I'm very disappointed in her even if she is not guilty of the charge. This should never have happened.

Thanks in advance for any help or good words related to this.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: My daughter was arrested

Post by Wolfman »

That's all? Could be a lot worse for sure.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

If she is under 18, Juvy crimes, and misdemeanors at best. If first offense, request a diversionary program so all aspects of the criminal record is gone.
What were we just talking about?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sorry about that, Dan. You know in way I almost feel responsible.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I had worse growing pains than that, and certainly what happened is not uncommon. The court system is trying to help you out by making a big deal of it (to impress the seriousness of it on your daughter), when in reality it amounts to spilled milk compared to the rest of the stuff they have to deal with. Minimizing further escalation of those activities is what's important, whether that is grounding or trying to minimize interaction with the friends who also participated. For parents it amounts to walking a fine line, you can lock her down, but certainly don't want her going off to college feeling the reins are off and let the wild times begin. In reality she's growing up and wants to act and be treated like an adult, one who hopefully has some common sense. That should mean for her, distancing herself from those who are likely to find trouble again. Good luck.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Spot on Joe. I remember when a group of high school kids where I taught rented a motel room and held a "party"which included at least beer. They were caught and punished. One of the boys in that group actually went on to become a respected member of the local police force. It is good that juvenile justice as such exists in spite of those who game the system.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well it's as good thing we use an arbitrary age to absolve all convictions because once you hit 18 and every time you breath on an officer ends up in an online publicly accessible database, those people deserve to be punished and scarred for life.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Boooooo bad troll.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

I might as well update this since I am on the board. My daughter was cleared of everything. I told you she is a good girl. She didn't buy any alcolhol. Another girlfriend of hers did and some other at the party did. My daughter didn't have a fake ID either. One other girl at the party had one and she was showing it off. But she didn't even use it either. It was all a misunderstanding. The only issue is that my daughter should not have been at a drinking party and she is grounded now for a month.

I am glad this happened though. We have had a chance to talk about things because she will be going away to university in a few months. We all know about the many temptations that come along at this time. And when people are so young and impressinable. She said she didn't like drinking much but just went along with the crowd. I would never want her to get into anything harder. There are gateway drugs and things. And all kinds of sexual situations too. So we talked about everything and got it out in the open. She's going to be fine. Anyway, she is clear and has no criminal record.

Who is typing on my message? I didn't say I have a miserable life. This is crazy. Goodbye/
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dan Vogel wrote:I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
You aren't logged in as Netboy Reid. Try to stay in character.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Dan Vogel wrote: We have had a chance to talk about things because she will be going away to university in a few months.
you're such a twit, your spineless character has already inflicted a lifetime of damage on her when all she was looking for was a semblance of a father figure. she will be shooting junk and staring in elbow deep anal fisting pron by the middle of august.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I didn't have time to read all that, Vogel, but the gist, I gather, is that yuor daughter is banging some black dude--wants to have his kid, etc., and you're cool with that. Wow, well thanks for sharing..sheesh.. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

atmdad wrote:you're such a twit, your spineless character has already inflicted a lifetime of damage on her when all she was looking for was a semblance of a father figure.
I have received a community father of the year award. It's on my office wall. Have you? And you come right in and run your mouth. Who do you think you are? This is why I don't come on to this message board very often. As soon as someone says something then people come right in and act smart and try to run it down. Most of it is people not knowing what they are talking about. Baloney.

And you don't know who you are mouthing off to either. I might be bigger than you big man. I know you wouldn't want to try that if we met for real. You could fine yourself out of your legue in no time flat. Do you want me to look you up? I have ways. Why don't you think?

atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Community Father of the Year? Where do you live, fricking Mayberry.

At least she will know she can talk to you about anal fissures after she gets her asshole ramrodded by multiple big black cocks.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I didn't have time to read all that,

Now that's funny.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

atmdad wrote:Community Father of the Year? Where do you live, fricking Mayberry.

At least she will know she can talk to you about anal fissures after she gets her asshole ramrodded by multiple big black cocks.
What sad things you imagine all day long. I would have you drug tested and I'm not even kidding.

Our subdifision gives awards each year. I am a board member thank you very much. Not only was I father of the year but our yard was 3rd places for yard of the year a couple of years ago. i haven't had much time to devote and keep it up lately but I will get back to it. I might make yard of the year. Yes I was father of the year. I do a lot for my community and my family because I believe in those things. I don't know what you devote your life to but it sounds sick from how you talk to other people.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jsc810 wrote:Props for your awards, Dan. And I'm curious about your yard, my yard is awful and I'm impressed with those who have green thumbs. Can you post some pics of it?
I imagine his stock pics won't have the Golden Gate as being the view from his back yard.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dan Vogel wrote: This is why I don't come on to this message board very often.
Location, location, location.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

So you live in some tract housing division and on the board of the HOA. Sucks for you, why anybody would choose to live in a place with a HOA is beyond me. You must really be a numb-nutted chuckle head if you couldn't get any help awhile back from the HOA when your neighbor burned down your common fence. Keep your stories straight troll.

How has the "background" check been going?
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

You don't know what you are talking about. The HOA did get involved in the fence situation because I filed a complaint about it. But they are not a law enforcment agency so they can't force action in a dispute. I filed complaint about his use of illegal fireworks and property damage and they sent him a warning letter. And the police were also forwarded the complaint and the warning from the HOA. He might have been visited by the police. And maybe that is why he changed his tune and ended up paying up for the damage. You might get a visit from the police to if you aren't careful and you don't stop with personal threats.

A background check on whoever I want here is a given. I've already told people that they would be surprised. That's what happens when you cross the lines against someone like me who knows the system and knows about what goes on with survelance. Once this message board people was targeted for observation due to possible criminal action reported it can easily be opened right up again. A few people here are well known by authorities. You can take it to the bank. Are you happy you are now on the list? You might not feel that good if you knew how much they already know about the target people. Best thing you can do now is stop and stop making obscene threats. You have probably already done illegal things apart from this message board.

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Jsc810 wrote:Props for your awards, Dan. And I'm curious about your yard, my yard is awful and I'm impressed with those who have green thumbs. Can you post some pics of it?
My yard has slipped down in level. I haven't had time to get it up to par like it was when I got 3rd place. When I do I can show you. And I respect you. You are one of the good people here in my book. Bye.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Off this shit troll.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:Off this shit troll.

No shit.
I'd rather read a wall of text by that RIP-SALAD TOSSER guy. :meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

...wait...

...you're talking about The Seer too, right?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Dan Vogel wrote:
you are such a tease
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

I kept expecting the story to take a horrific turn.

Worst case scenario? Judge says she did it. Misdemeanor. Some community service. Probably a drug and alcohol class. Some probation. When the informal probation is finished, have it expunged so she can say she's never been convicted of a crime. Boom. Done deal.

I'm just a paralegal though. And I went through an expunging for a close pal on an indecent exposure charge.