ISIS, spring break shootings, Harry Reid...don't bother me

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: ISIS, spring break shootings, Harry Reid...don't bother

Post by Dinsdale »

You're in Alabama and didn't use the Redneck Method on moles/burrowers?

Heck, we even have the unit here at home, which hasn't been used in forever, since I think the neighbors' cats take care of the moles. And I'm much too lazy to take a pic of it.

It's an old lawnmower with the muffler/exhaust replaced by a flexible metal hose (gas line for a stove, maybe?). Fire it up, and shove the hose down the holes.

Joseph Mengele approves of this method.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sudden Sam wrote:...put a hose form my truck's exhaust in the burrows...
I wouldn't want anything to go wrong, old buddy. You should test it first in your garage...with the doors closed...and you inside.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:put a hose form my truck's exhaust in the burrows
Just speculating, but your modern vehicle probably doesn't produce a whole lot in the way of CO. Old lawnmowers sure do.

I'm guessing with a newer vehicle, one would have to run the engine in a closed garage quite a while longer to do oneself in compared to the Old Days. Try it, and report back.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-p ... ontrol.htm

I had some of these when I first moved in. Haven't seen them since. Make sure you get the nymphs. No---not nymphos you pervs.
My last big battle, besides the ongoing war with fire ants, was ground termites. Haven't seen them in a while either. The Bayer products
work pretty good.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I had a neighbor who had these little windmill dealios he put in the ground. Real faggy looking. Kind of like big flowers. One day my black lab ran over to his yard and chewed a few up. I apologized and told him, I'd buy new ones. While I was talking to him, I had to ask just why the hell he had them, as he didn't appear gay. He said "moles". The fukking things vibrate when the wind spins them. Drives the moles batshit crazy. I suppose that I why I had a shit ton of moles. They all bailed from his yard. I bought a few for myself and sure enough, they did work.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

It's pretty simple, really... Jesus doesn't like Alabama. OR Nick Saban! :grin:
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Smack,

Yep. Hammering a 2 foot board into the ground deep and firm, and then ya rub a brick over the top to make the vibration. It does drive the moles away.......for about a day. So ya have to rub that bastard like 10 times a day for a month for them to get the message.

Oh, and it also drives earth worms to the surface, if you like bream or crappie fishing, etc.

As far as he mole crickets......they live in Florida everywhere. Never really bothered me. They don't bite but have those digging legs that are lightly scratchy if you pick one up. There is a good pesticide that looks almost like chain saw wood shavings. Scott's may make it. Not too expensive either. You just broadcast it all over your yard and water it in. Ants, spiders, crickets, Oregon fans, etc., bite the dust quickly.
What were we just talking about?
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Smack,

Yep. Hammering a 2 foot board into the ground deep and firm, and then ya rub a brick over the top to make the vibration. It does drive the moles away.......for about a day. So ya have to rub that bastard like 10 times a day for a month for them to get the message.

Oh, and it also drives earth worms to the surface, if you like bream or crappie fishing, etc.

As far as he mole crickets......they live in Florida everywhere. Never really bothered me. They don't bite but have those digging legs that are lightly scratchy if you pick one up. There is a good pesticide that looks almost like chain saw wood shavings. Scott's may make it. Not too expensive either. You just broadcast it all over your yard and water it in. Ants, spiders, crickets, Oregon fans, etc., bite the dust quickly.
Are you serious, Clark? Is it true that if ya get a wound that goes septic, you wrap alfalfa in your hand, have your girl pee on it, and the infections goes away? Got any elixer or tonic "fer sale that cures the gout? Gramps wanted to know.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

What the fuck are you babbling about?
What were we just talking about?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:ya have to rub that bastard like 10 times a day for a month
In!!!

Sin,

.net
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rog,

that's what is nice about the faggy pinwheel things. so long as there is a breeze, they spin. probably not as much fun as rubbing a stick with a brick though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.