Tuck Fexas

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Tuck Fexas

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I hope Robert Stoops takes a shit in the Texas end zone and cooks Bevo for Brisket at midfield.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
mvscal
Blank

Re: Tuck Fexas

Post by mvscal »

Slip and impale yourselves on a pile of loosely stacked dicks, soonerfags.

Today there are no records. Today there are no rankings. Today the defense will score. The return teams will score. Today Tyrone Swoopes will play 60 minutes of football without sucking a single horsecock.

HOOK 'EM!!!!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

This is literally the first time in my entire life that I am watching the game alone on my own couch.

I'm completely unsupervised . . . this may not end well.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:This is literally the first time in my entire life that I am watching the game alone on my own couch.

I'm completely unsupervised . . . this may not end well.
i had one of those in 2000. i was housesitting for a buddy and had to ride his bike very shakily to the store for more beer and tequila.....at halftime. was 42-0 or something. to quote former Switzer assistant Bobby Proctor: "was that a good looking asskicking or what?". i wasn't going to miss a second of that one....before putting 60 on Texas was commonplace.

Boomer Sooner.

edit: Alex Ross.....my man.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Why did we suddenly stop pass rushing last week! Did we hire Mack Brown and he forget you're allowed to blitz again?

What in the blue fuck is this defense. Why do we suddenly only have three and four man pass rushes!!!

MOD DAMN IT!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

making Swoopes look like John Unitas so far....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I'm pretty sure Mickey Mouse is really our OC now. This offense is pathetic.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I suppose I should have specified which defense and return team would score.

Game over.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

mvscal wrote:
Game over.
hard to say. OU has 2 more offensive yards than points.
"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Could be. I'm having a hard time believing they're good enough to get away with that many mistakes. The defense is outstanding so far.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:Could be. I'm having a hard time believing they're good enough to get away with that many mistakes. The defense is outstanding so far.
It's partly our offense.

Can't block five on eight in the box to run. WRS don't run routes beyond contact with the defender other than Neal and Shepard (by design no less). No creating space with routes. Other than our offensive line, which is just simply out numbered, the offense is atrocious.

Josh Heupel is in way over his head running an offense. He wasn't even a proven QB coach yet.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Oklahoma acting like they thought this game _really_ started at the traditional 1:30 CST kickoff. :meds: starting to show up on the LOS finally.

Josh and Knights limited set of "throws" gets to 3rd and long more quickly and more meekly than any OU offense in a while. at least the last two saturdays. and much less suited to convert a third and long without a "super" play-call.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Zach Sanchez or Zac De La Rocha? with a pocket full of shells.....

pretty lackluster but i'll take it...i guess...better get our headgear back on for KSU next week.

be curious what UT fan thinks about Shawn Watson....he's an enigmatic career but some high profile jobs....CU under Barnett, NU under Callahan (who did in fact invent the forward pass)....and now at Texas.

3rd and 4 conversion on the swing pass shows my point about Ford being out....and the back catching the ball out of the backfield...in the TCU thread i think. with that, the lb's and cb's have to defend the flat after the WR clears.....that disappears until that call in the gameplan with Ford out. Also, really hurt OU against UF in the BCS game because allows UF to go man on OU's WR without having to make switches with the safeties, and lb's to play somewhere other than the middle of the field (take their eyes off the QB and run to a spot) to defend a healthy Demarco Murray on the swing pass. but i digress...

edit: i do give OU credit for not turning the ball over. in this sort of slop game, could have been really costly.
"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Nice win for the Sooners.

I think we have a Redshirt Frosh QB who is growing up. Watson did good things with Bridgewater and I think they see TS in the same light. He has the ability and can make all the throws, he just needs the mental side of it. Our offensive line is young and with no experience. The Center did a shitty job of getting the ball back to TS. It seemed like every play he was reaching left or right to coral the snap.

I think our defense is good. I think it is actually very good. We held you guys to 17 points and under 300 yards of offense. The week before we held Baylor to 21 points and under 400 yards. Charlie builds his teams on a strong defense, no pun intended. We should be in most games the rest of the year. The 2 toughies will be KSU and OSU. We should beat Iowa State, Tech, and I think we will be able to beat TCU and WVU. 6-6 is most likely with a shitty bowl birth.

Good luck the rest of the way.