You want to solve the "Isis" problem ???

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

matteric
Elwood

You want to solve the "Isis" problem ???

Post by matteric »

Take the straight jacket off these fuckers...

Game Over...

Sit back and enjoy a beer on your couch... and finally watch our money well spent in the middle east.

Israel... owns the Middle East... now let them enforce it.

matteric
Elwood

Re: You want to solve the "Isis" problem ???

Post by matteric »

88 wrote:They are like Cal. They would win the first quarter big. Hold a slim lead at half. And by the fourth quarter need divine intervention. I don't see it.

That's ok... some are blind to "the six day war" etc.

Israel against every Arab country in the Middle East.

This didn't end well for the Arabs... and it wouldn't end well now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Whether I agree or not...

88 just got the fuck off.

Nice.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

88, just made me laugh. Thank you.

88 may have a bit of Arab in him with the tail the fuck outta here and scram in his blood... snot coming out of my nose. That's cool, brother... we all can't have Jewish blood. Every party needs their genitals errrr Goy to serve them, whether it be in the middle east of Asia or the middle east/ Appalachia.

I'm not sayin' all you hillbillies have a lot in common with them Arabs that run a round in the desert, but

...you do have an eerily kinda mind set, and stuff.

Trust me, the Jews in Israel will be fine.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Not likely to happen based off of what I'm reading on the ISIS flag: "all I Jew I <squiggle>" I bet LTS thinks it's a Zionist conspiracy.
http://www.pri.org/sites/default/files/ ... 20copy.jpg
Cock o' the walk, baby!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:The Jews would be smart to book a country-wide cruise to somewhere the fuck not in the middle east forever, and leave the rag heads to themselves.
Genesis 13:14-15
[14] And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
[15] For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The land will forever belong to the believers in Christ Jesus.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

matteric wrote: Image
Why the hell would they be flying F-15s with conformal fuel tanks attached? It isn't like they had a 2000 mile trip to get to the target.

Couple of things make me wonder if that is photoshopped.

I already mentioned the conformal tanks.

Second, who took this pic? Someone on the ground most likely, but the eagle looks like it is level and would need to climb and roll soon to avoid. The horizontal stabilizers do look to be slightly below level, but that would mean the eagle would be nose up.

Third, the ground appears to rise from the camera's position to the target. Attack runs usually are not flown down slope as it is harder to put the ordinance on target and it leaves a huge heat signature for the enemy to fire heat seeking munitions.

Not saying that photo is a fake, but it does make you seriously consider it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote:Why the hell would they be flying F-15s with conformal fuel tanks attached?
Endurance for on-station close air support. That is the specialty of Strike Eagles.
Second, who took this pic?

If I had to guess, I'd say the WSO of the 1st ship in the flight.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I get why they are an option, I don't understand why they would be used in this situation given the theater.

The conformal tanks on the F-15 impose a decent weight and drag penalty (although no g penalty). This penalty will increase at lower and warmer altitudes. Instead why not remove the tanks and instead do a fast hop back to base and do a hot pit refuel? If it is a four ship or less flight leave half on station and send half back to fuel and reload. Then swap. With bases less than 40 miles from the gaze strip they can be back on station in less than a half hour.

Most operators use the conformal tanks to extend range when the birds will be at altitude for extended periods. I think we mostly used them in Iceland and Alaska. A drop tank would make more sense for extended TOT at lower altitudes.

No?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote:No?
No. We use CFTs on CAS missions routinely. We used the fuck out of them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obviously the Israelis do as well.

Actually, it's pretty rare to see a F-15E without CFTs.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Haha..cowardly Americans...

RACK the 'Brew Crew

:bode:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Haha..cowardly Americans...
Now ISIS is running smack on our illustrious and distinguished Secretary of State.
To the extent that Kerry, the uncircumcised old geezer, suddenly became an Islamic jurist, issuing a verdict to the people that the Islamic State was distorting Islam, that what it was doing was against Islamic teachings, and that the Islamic State was an enemy of Islam.

And to the extent that Obama, the mule of the jews, suddenly became a sheikh, mufti (Islamic scholar that issues verdicts), and an Islamic preacher, warning the people and preaching in defense of Islam, claiming that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam. This occurred during six different addresses he made in the span of a single month, all of them about the threat of the Islamic State.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09 ... al-adnani/
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:...our illustrious and distinguished Secretary of State.

What a fukken clown-show.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Hey, c'mon. We elected a token. It was all historic and stuff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:It still amazes me that a seemingly educated person could believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible.
Well, phenomenal fulfillment of Scripture, phenomenal fulfillment of prophecy -- demands that God's Word be believed.

Ignore it at your own peril.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

schmick wrote:The fix is very very simple

Step 1. the US deports all islamic mythologists back to muslim countries and bars them from ever returning to US soil.

Step 2. the US deports all jewish mythologists back to Israel and bars tem from ever returning to US soil.

Step 3. Let those fuckers work that shit out for themselves, its not our problem
Not bad, but let's go with a tried and true method ('sup Native Americans)

1. Put all Muslims on reservations.

2. Let the Messicans, including those here illegally, run the oil rigs and they'll do it in droves for 20 bucks an hour which is a fucking bargain considering the costs as they are now.

Shit takes care of itself within 2 generations. Break the cycle. Break the indoctrination. Let people with a sane take on their religion and who want to make a decent living handle the crude oil business labor needs.

Use a portion of the oil proceeds to pay for the Muslim reservations/reform centers. But then the DHS might have to reduce their numbers and we'd have to scale back that Patriot Act things and God forbid the military industrial complex and their purchased minions in congress would have to take a hit all in the name of peace and security in the world. Ponderous
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:You can have the Mexicans work on the oil rigs @ 20 cents per hour, but the oil companies will keep the prices right where they're at.
You betcha.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Kerry, the uncircumcised old geezer
:lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Any relation to Goobs the hairless old geezer?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Heil schmickler!

You may retract part of your statement when you find out that the surgeon who removed that box of crayons from your large intestine was in fact, a Jew.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Or we could have all our drones controlled by women.

Thanks, Sam!

Sincerely,

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Left Seater wrote:
matteric wrote: Image
Why the hell would they be flying F-15s with conformal fuel tanks attached? It isn't like they had a 2000 mile trip to get to the target.

Couple of things make me wonder if that is photoshopped.

I already mentioned the conformal tanks.

Second, who took this pic? Someone on the ground most likely, but the eagle looks like it is level and would need to climb and roll soon to avoid. The horizontal stabilizers do look to be slightly below level, but that would mean the eagle would be nose up.

Third, the ground appears to rise from the camera's position to the target. Attack runs usually are not flown down slope as it is harder to put the ordinance on target and it leaves a huge heat signature for the enemy to fire heat seeking munitions.

Not saying that photo is a fake, but it does make you seriously consider it.
Photoshp..Photoshop! I call BS..sin

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

schmick wrote:As long as the oil rigs are in the middleeast I am all for sending all the mexicans there to work on them

mexicans, jews, muslims are all groups of people that America would be better off without.

None bring anything worth having to deal with them to the table

They also arent good at athletics and generally are not funny or entertaining either t

All this because Josh Rosen chose UCLA?
E UNUM PLURIBUS