Football players you root for or against...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Football players you root for or against...

Post by Left Seater »

What individual players do you root for and who do you root against? I am sure we all have guys from our school that we root for, but exclude those. (We don't need Sam cutting and pasting a copy of the Bama roster. :wink: ) Now if there are guys from your school that you root against, by all means list those here.

Root For:

Jacquizz Rodgers, RB ATL - Did radio play by play of his HS games for three seasons including the state title game in 2007. Was on the sidelines when OSU beat USC.

Cullen Loeffler - Long Snapper MIN - Dude is a long snapper and that is all he does. Makes a million for doing so. Very active in the Twin Cities charity arena.

Root Against:

N Suh - Dude started out so good and is now a turd. Would love to see someone do to him what he does to others.

Reggie Bush - He still thinks his family didn't do anything wrong. That alone wouldn't have gotten him on my list, but then he had to get involved with the publicity whore, Kim K.

Johnny Football - Hey we know you don't love ATM, just stop acting like the Aggies and the world are all against you. Kill your twitter account as well.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Football players you root for or against...

Post by Mikey »

Tom Brady
Eli
Clay Matthews
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:Root Against:

N Suh
Portland boy went to Nebraska. Nuff said.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote: Now if there are guys from your school that you root against, by all means list those here.
Jamaal Charles. Nothing personal.
Vince Young. Well he isn't really a player anymore but he was pretty much of an embarassment to the school.

Johnny Fuckball. I hope he snaps his neck and lives a few squalid years as a quadriplegic before helplessly drowning in a vat of AIDS.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Sudden Sam wrote:Oh, and he's retired, but I would have liked to have seen someone maim or kill Ray Lewis on the field. Either during his childish dance coming outta the tunnel or maybe a 320 pound lineman catching him just right and ripping him in half.
For me, that was Michael Irvin (same school, not surprisingly). Dude would make a 5-yard reception on 3rd-and-10 and celebrate like he just made the game-winning catch in the Super Bowl.

Chris Kluwe (sp?) tops the list of non-ND players I root for.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I don't follow the NFL except to see how ND players are doing. That being said, there are still a coupld of players I root for and against.

Root for:
Denard Robinson. He ripped Notre Dame's asshole out two years in a row, but the kid comes from a tough background and is very likeable.
Mark Herzlich. Coming back from cancer and actually playing, good for him.

Root against:
Johnny Football. Douchebag
Shane Skov. Dirty cheap shot fucker.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK