Warriors...come out to play!

Tech questions and answers, video game stuff.

Moderator: ElTaco

ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Warriors...come out to play!

Post by ElvisMonster »

Rockstar has revealed further details of its upcoming game adaptation of the 1979 cult-classic, The Warriors. The game will be beat-em-up in the style of GTA (huge, open levels). We’re thinking a River City Ransom for the 21st Century—Rockstar threw the names “Double Dragon” & “Streets of Rage” into its description. That’s legacy…

Rockstar has promised to stay faithful to the movie’s plot, but will also include a prequel in the game’s story. Hopefully we’ll all be seeing more of The Warriors soon—maybe E3? Whatever the case, it’s definitely got our attention. We’ll keep you posted.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Post by ElTaco »

I'm still waiting for the new GTA to be released on a PC.

-Dave
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

ElTaco wrote:I'm still waiting for the new GTA to be released on a PC.

-Dave
June 6th I believe. Could be wrong but that date popped in my head for some reason. I am waiting for Xbox personally.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
David_Copperfield
The Wizard

Post by David_Copperfield »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
June 6th I believe.
yep..from eb's website:
Ships on 6/6/2005
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Listen boppers, somebody tell Cyrus to stay home this time.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: Warriors...come out to play!

Post by jiminphilly »

ElvisMonster wrote:
Rockstar has revealed further details of its upcoming game adaptation of the 1979 cult-classic, The Warriors. The game will be beat-em-up in the style of GTA (huge, open levels). We’re thinking a River City Ransom for the 21st Century—Rockstar threw the names “Double Dragon” & “Streets of Rage” into its description. That’s legacy…

Rockstar has promised to stay faithful to the movie’s plot, but will also include a prequel in the game’s story. Hopefully we’ll all be seeing more of The Warriors soon—maybe E3? Whatever the case, it’s definitely got our attention. We’ll keep you posted.

Can you dig it?
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Re: Warriors...come out to play!

Post by BBMarley »

ElvisMonster wrote:

Also features a side story in which the Warriors and the Lizzies have a huge gang bang... Even that scary Indian/Mexican chick with the Uni-brow
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

" Maybe you're all just goin' faggot."