Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Is Charles Manson Getting Married?

Post by poptart »

Convicted killer's 25-year-old companion Star tells
Rolling Stone, "Charlie is my husband"

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/new ... d-20131120

Charles Manson, perhaps the most infamous convicted killer of all time, is 79 years old and still
locked up in California's Corcoran State Prison, where he walks with a cane and sports chipped
prison dentures. Star is a 25-year-old brunette who's been loyally visiting Manson in jail since
she was 19 years old and maintains several websites devoted to defending Manson and his pro-
Earth environmental causes. And according to an astonishingly in-depth new profile by Rolling
Stone contributing editor Erik Hedegaard in our new issue (on stands Friday) that was nearly two
years in the making, the pair could be heading down the aisle. Sort of.

In 2007, Star moved to Corcoran to be near Charlie, who she visits each Saturday and Sunday for
up to five hours a day. "Yeah, well, people can think I'm crazy," she likes to say. "But they don't
know. This is what's right for me. This is what I was born for."
She grew up near St. Louis, where
her deeply religious family feared she'd lost her way ("I was smoking marijuana, eating mushrooms,
not wanted to go to church every Sunday," she explains), so they locked her in her room for much
of her high school years. A friend passed her some of Manson's environmental writing, and she
started corresponding with him. When she was 19, she took the $2,000 she'd saved up working in
a retirement home kitchen and hopped a train to Corcoran. Manson named her Star. She recently
cut an X onto her forehead...

They look like a fairly nice California couple.

Who am I to judge?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Is Charles Manson Getting Married?

Post by The Seer »

Going out on a limb here, but I believe she has self-esteem issues. Does he get conjugal visits?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Looks like a pretty nice gig. Where do I sign up?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Unless that photo was airbrushed, that ain't Charlie.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Here are a couple of other photos of him from 2013.

The 2nd one ---> after he fell out of his bunk... allegedly. :lol:

http://atwaearth.tumblr.com/post/561506 ... th-charlie

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

haha
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

That photo is complete bullshit. My bro in law worked at Corcoran and there is no way Charlie has contact visits with any one. He is pretty much in solitary since the other cons would love to beat his ass to death to get their prison cred up. Both Charlie and Sirhan Sirhan are there and no way is Charlie even getting close to that gash in there.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Derron wrote:That photo is complete bullshit.
Damn near every news outlet has a different photo of the two.

Maybe you can get your crew of tough guys in to beat his ass and slap her around too :lol:
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Derron wrote:That photo is complete bullshit. My bro in law worked at Corcoran and there is no way Charlie has contact visits with any one.
So all the pics are shopped?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Python wrote:
Derron wrote:That photo is complete bullshit. My bro in law worked at Corcoran and there is no way Charlie has contact visits with any one.
Ya think ??
Derron
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Derron wrote:
Python wrote:
Ya think ??
Right.....because there is a vast media conspiracy to make Duhron look like he's full of shit.

:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Python wrote:
They sure look like it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

R-Jack wrote: Right.....because there is a vast media conspiracy to make Duhron look like he's full of shit.

:lol:

Honestly, that's just terrible. look at the hand.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Only the original pic in pahtah's post looks like it might be the real deal. As to the rest...horrible, and obviously shopped. On top of that, the whole story is just plain stupid, an obvious media grab. What's the fucking point? Who cares?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I worked at Corcoran last year and left because I hated the Filipina nurses that annoyed the shit out of me in the hospital. I just asked my best girly friend right now about this story since she and another nurse I know worked on Manson's yard... she said she didn't know they were married but saw her visiting him on weekends.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Who cares?
You do. That's why you took the time to post in this thread.

I work at COR 10-15 times a year and while I have not seen our resident tranny nurse there I can tell you that CM does look like that and he does have a gf who visits all the time and that she lives in Corcoran.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:she said she didn't know they were married but saw her visiting him on weekends.
I wonder who Chuck is programming her to murder. Whorealdo Rivera would be pretty amusing.

Manson was right on about the crime factory, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Good thing Moving Fail didn't run into me there as I would have pointed him out to the prisoners that he is only there hoping for a hook up. CM could program his robot girl to help in that regard.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Who cares?
You do. That's why you took the time to post in this thread.

I work at COR 10-15 times a year and while I have not seen our resident tranny nurse there I can tell you that CM does look like that and he does have a gf who visits all the time and that she lives in Corcoran.
Obtuse little fucker, aren't you? I posted in this thread because I thought the subject matter was stupid, just like you, and I couldn't see how anybody could give a rats ass about CM after all these years. So he has a nutjob girlfriend...whoop-dee-freaking-doo. So what? He has some shitty photo shopped pictures of her too, and again, so what?

I know you're all about defending drunks and killers, especially the multiple offenders, but you can save your side-long looks of love for Manson for when you're swapping soap with him behind bars. Keep it out of here.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Interesting. How does a attorney, a midget one at that, get to even lay eyes on Manson in Corcoran ? Do you have some kind of access to SHU and PHU that allows that to happen ? You could be visiting with a client who is doing 3 life terms I suppose....

You actually think Charlie is out shooting hoops with the general population ?? :lol: :lol:
Derron
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Say whatever about MV and AP, but when it comes to the going-ons behind prison walls, you really can't get more credible sources than a defense attorney and a man who sits to pee.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: I posted in this thread because I thought the subject matter was stupid, just like you, and I couldn't see how anybody could give a rats ass about CM after all these years.
And yet you give a rat's ass enough to post... again and again in this thread.

I know you're all about defending drunks and killers, especially the multiple offenders, but you can save your side-long looks of love for Manson for when you're swapping soap with him behind bars. Keep it out of here.
Are you on crack? He is on the "other side of the glass" so to speak and he is not even my client. WTF are you talking about?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:And yet you give a rat's ass enough to post... again and again in this thread.
By again and again, you mean twice? Oh ok. :meds: Spin away tiny top, spin and grasp those straws.
Are you on crack? He is on the "other side of the glass" so to speak and he is not even my client. WTF are you talking about?
And yet you "know" enough about him to make this proclamation..."I work at COR 10-15 times a year and while I have not seen our resident tranny nurse there I can tell you that CM does look like that and he does have a gf who visits all the time and that she lives in Corcoran."

I never said CM was your client, numb nuts. Yet by your own admission, you know enough about him to know what he looks like and that he has a girl friend who visits him "all the time". That is at least marginally intimate knowledge of him and his situation. And being as you are so fucking intimate, it stands to reason that you and Mr. Manson are licking tongues through the glass while you swap soap through the "slot".

Hoist by your own pathetic and miniscule petard.

Dumb ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: And being as you are so fucking intimate, it stands to reason that you and Mr. Manson are licking tongues through the glass while you swap soap through the "slot".
AGAIN, are you on crack? Why does it "stand to reason?" WFT are you talking about? I know the guards at COR and COs talk like 12 yo girls about their job. Care to take another stab at it you fat stupid fuck?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

L - R : Mousing Sale and the T1B collective.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag. Do you need the T1B collective to bail you out of this one you fucking retard?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No white flag, midget. It's called a joke, and one clearly over your little noggin.

There was simply no need to address your whiny little reply. If you want to deflect to the guards at COR as your "source", so be it. But the defensive nature of your simpering rejoinders paint a pretty clear picture of your love of Manson, and all things criminal. Get over yourself you bloated, ugly fuckwaffle, and go back to sucking those precious black cocks you salivate over.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
I think that everybody is pretty much calling bullshit on your claim, since you do not and would not have a level of access to the SHU / PHU that would allow you to see Manson, see what he looks like and see this " girlfriend" of Charlies. Pretty much calling you a bald face liar. Shocking.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:There was simply no need to address your whiny little reply.
And yet you did anyway.
If you want to deflect to the guards at COR as your "source", so be it.
Deflect what? I said he looks like that and he does. I said he has a GF and he does. WTF does it matter where the info came from?
But the defensive nature of your simpering rejoinders paint a pretty clear picture of your love of Manson, and all things criminal.
Again are you on crack? WTF are you talking about? Name ONE thing I have ever said that painted CM in a good light. Just ONE.
Get over yourself you bloated, ugly fuckwaffle, and go back to sucking those precious black cocks you salivate over.
Good god you are stupid. How many times do I have to tell you that the BC reference is aimed at mvskkkal's Racism. It has nothing to do with you, unless you are a racist too, or you love BC so much you can't post without bringing it up.

Now go fuck a cactus you vapid douche.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: Deflect what? I said he looks like that and he does. I said he has a GF and he does. WTF does it matter where the info came from?
I find it shocking that a ethical attorney of your self proclaimed status would resort to not vetting your sources. "I am an attorney, I would not lie." Just keep making shit up out of your ass to meet the situation. Fucking punching bag motherfucker.
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Get over yourself you bloated, ugly fuckwaffle, and go back to sucking those precious black cocks you salivate over.
Good god you are stupid. How many times do I have to tell you that the BC reference is aimed at mvskkkal's Racism. It has nothing to do with you, unless you are a racist too, or you love BC so much you can't post without bringing it up.

Now go fuck a cactus you vapid douche.
Coming from a midget that claims to be 5'9". Interesting... BTW, my g/f is 5'6"and she is taller than you.

Since I've worked at COR, I can say you are full of shit. Even though my having access to Level 4 and worked in the Level 4 hospital, I was told to not ask where CM was in the other nearby unit. So why would an outsider claim to know anything about him in the facility, let alone having access to him? The nurse I've previously mentioned has seen him and his psycho chick. That nurse is 5'3" and she is around your height.

So spin away tiny top... take what I've said out of context by dissecting paragraphs to suit your false arguments. Then go argue to a crowd that doesn't believe your delusions of grandeur of being a "big" time lawyer. Nobody is buying the raft of shit you are pushing.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Atomic Punk wrote:Coming from a midget that claims to be 5'9". Interesting... BTW, my g/f is 5'6"and she is taller than you.
Is that before or after inflation?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Image

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Speaking of Charles Manson...

Newsom says he won't contest parole ruling for former Manson follower Leslie Van Houten

Gov. Gavin Newsom said he will not challenge an appellate court's ruling allowing the release of former Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten.

"The Governor is disappointed by the Court of Appeal's decision to release Ms. Van Houten but will not pursue further action as efforts to further appeal are unlikely to succeed," said Erin Mellon, communications director for the Office of the Governor. "The California Supreme Court accepts appeals in very few cases, and generally does not select cases based on this type of fact-specific determination."

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news ... an-houten/
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I interviewed her in CIW back in the day. Told her the Governor was never going to let her out and she needed to be prepared to take it to the courts. So I was half right.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L-R: 1969, 2023
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jayne will be in at any moment to tell me she was never at CIW and there is no way I ever met her. 😂
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I’d hit it.

/sin/
dins
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:14 pm Speaking of Charles Manson...

Newsom says he won't contest parole ruling for former Manson follower Leslie Van Houten

Gov. Gavin Newsom said he will not challenge an appellate court's ruling allowing the release of former Charles Manson follower Leslie Van Houten.

"The Governor is disappointed by the Court of Appeal's decision to release Ms. Van Houten but will not pursue further action as efforts to further appeal are unlikely to succeed," said Erin Mellon, communications director for the Office of the Governor. "The California Supreme Court accepts appeals in very few cases, and generally does not select cases based on this type of fact-specific determination."

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news ... an-houten/
Well, hopefully, she will be stabbed 14 times and left for dead. It's only fair.