Bandwagon Posse

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Bandwagon Posse

Post by M2 »

Mikey... only found out he liked "Stanfurd"... after they "cheated/got good" (and the main board got really boring)

Typical liberal...

You won't see a single post of his... before they went top 25.

Next ?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: Bandwagon Posse

Post by The Seer »

Jsc810 wrote: I don't stalk the dude's posts, but he's been with Stanford since before this season.
We know toolio is full of it but that statement does nothing to discredit his claim.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

M2 wrote:You won't see a single post of his... before they went top 25.
Great call.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10086
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Killian wrote:
Great call.

Case closed.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian wrote:
Great call.

Where was he the other 7 years the forum has been around ??? (1999-2005)

Note: His first post in the CFB forum came near the end of 2005 (basically) 2006.

PS... check how often he posted when Stanfurd sucked... there's a trend there (Sup, Bandwagon)
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Oh yeah,

Horseface... didn't really enjoy the last one minute of his College Football Career... did he ?

The Play

By the way,

Which one is Elway ???

Still confused.

Killian

Post by Killian »

This is a different forum, you fucking idiot.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Killian wrote:This is a different forum, you fucking idiot.

Really ?

Could you please give me your interpretation of an "Alum" ?

Thanks in advance... genius.

By the way,

Didn't you say you were NEVER going to post here again, last year or something ?

Your word... is Gold.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

M2 wrote:By the way,

Didn't you say you were NEVER going to post here again, last year or something ?

Your word... is Gold.

Since it seems... you have your lips wrapped around another little boy at the moment, and can't comment.

I'll help you out.

Killian wrote:Jesus Christ. The amount of ignorance and biggotry in this thread is astounding. This is why I stay away from CDC. Trolling or not, and I know it's not, there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.

It's been fun shooting the shit with most of you over the past 10 years. But now this board had jumped the shark and I'm done. See you guys around.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... &start=280

Seems your word is about as good as a Catholic Priest... telling a little boy he won't be "touched/sodomized" if he comes in for confession.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Not that I feel any need to make excuses to anybody with the TLQ* of Toolio, but I wasn't near a computer during the game and there were no threads, until this one, that brought it up. Just didn't feel the need to start one myself. Can't really recall Toolio starting any threads after Cal losses.

If ever there was group of players with reason to be pissed off it's the entire Stanford defense. And the offensive line. And Tyler Gaffney. They all played plenty well enough to beat SC. The defense has been carrying the the team all season. I had hopes for Hogan last year but I'm beginning to think that he will never be a complete QB. Good thing they have some other talent waiting their turn. Pretty disappointed in Ty Montgomery's performance as well.

I'll give props to SC for playing their hearts out. Never seen Kessler look as good as he did in the first half. I'm not saying Stanford "should" have won the game (they didn't) but without a couple of big huge mistakes by Hogan, some dropped passes by Montgomery, some typically shitty play calling and a blocked kick the outcome would have been much different.

I said after the Utah game that I'd be surprised if Stanford beat either UCLA or Oregon. I was wrong there but not really all that surprised by this loss. I also said they'd beat Cal by 30 or more. We'll see about that this weekend.

*Total Loser Quotient
Killian

Post by Killian »

Maybe had you stuck around Cal long enough to qualify for the generally accepted definition of alum your reading comprehension would have reached the level to realize that no where in my post did I say I was never coming back. But you're just a college drop out, so we shouldn't expect too much.

Gee m2, why can't I find anyone's post before 2005? I guess everyone on here is just a bandwagon fan.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

M2 wrote:

Where was he the other 7 years the forum has been around ??? (1999-2005)

I'm sure it had nothing do to with this board being founded in 2005.