World Series Thread

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: World Series Thread

Post by Shoalzie »

Only baseball can have an ending like that...obstruction, it's fan-tatstic!?!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Of course all the focus will be on the obstruction call, but the bottom line is Saltalafuckia choked on a big hairy ballsack on that throw down to 3rd. He's the reason the Blosux lost.

Teams that have gone up 2-1 have won the series something like 16 of 18 times. Not looking good for the Chin Pubes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So what do you wanna be umps think? Was it obstruction? Apparently, intent has jack shit to do with it. I kind of agree with Middlebrook in that he is inside the basepath and therefore it can't be obstruction. His feet were close to the path, but, not in it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Bottom line is that the Cardinals need bullshit calls from the umps and home cooking to win games, while the Red Sox clutch up and win in October by guts and talent. They have more heart than the Cardinals, face it. And that 16 of 18 stat is misleading....Sox break all the norms. They don't care about "odds" (see 2004)

Sox have the advantage simply because of 1) pitching rotations are set up to favor him. Cards have some no name on the bump tonight while SOx have their ace. 2) they have home field 3) better team all-around, more playoff-tested.
I swear on a stack of bibles that the Red Sox will win it tonight easy because Clay will shut these frauds down. It will be 2-2 will Fenway ready to host game 6 for the close-out. Paps comes up big tonight and so does VIctorio and Jacoby. You can't even name 3 players on the Cardinals. Bunch of cowards in here afraid to just say that the umps gave it to them last night.

Sox winning this in 6. They crush the WILL of teams like St Louis like they will tonight.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

STFU you mother of all jinxes.

Clay was the ace, but something is not right with his arm.

The Cards are a good team. Hopefully the sox can get over on them despite carrying the burden of having you as a fan.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

About time Gomes showed up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A few thoughts.

Play Papi at first more. I think when you are playing the whole game, you are a little more tuned in. And big Dave is about as fukkin' tuned in right now as you can get. Also, he has a decent glove. If he is on first being left handed, he might have got that wild throw to first.

Clay, Shave.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Keep mashing submit like the moron you are, Jerkoff. Two games decided by pitching equaled a split. Two games decided by bad plays equaled a split. Now it's a best of 3. This can go either way and it has played out nothing like you have predicted. There was no "home cooking" in the game 3 you twat, it was interference, perhaps unintentional, but the call was right. And if Wong doesn't get picked off at 1st, Beltran had a legit shot of plating another run. Could have, would have, should have...it played out how it did. Quit chirping and making excuses.

Wainwright rebounds tonight and maybe someone checks Lester's glove for foreign substances so he doesn't have a cheating advantage again.

After that, back to Beantown for two more games. Cards still win in 7.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'll assume you are talking to YAFJ, Jay and not climb through the interweb and uhhh, put a note on your windshield or something.

Still think the interference call was shit because we was inside the base path, but,it really don't matter now. At least we can agree that YAFJ is the worst troll in the history of .....history.

And once again, Bucholtz, pick up a razor. i know you wanna be one of the amish posse, but, it just ain't working for you. You are ugly enough without that attempt at a beard. and wtf is with the greasy hair. just pitch with a bag on your head.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Smackaholic, you will note that I said "Jerkoff" at the beginning, so yeah, that was solely for his arrogant benefit.

And Lord and lord, those guys seriously need to go the razor when this thing is over, as that is the nastiest group of beards in the league. Not a good look at all.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm no big fan of old testament facial grooming fashions either, but, I got no problem with the dudes that have actually reached puberty and can grow a decent chin rug. Pedroia has a decent one which kinda makes sense since a fukkin' midget that can play MLB has gotta have a serious dose of testosterone flowing through his veins. He is one badass midget.

Papi has always done the well groomed hispanic beard dealio. I would like to see him say fukk it and go full on Amish. He is fukking man enough to grow one that would make the duck dynasty dudes blush, by game 7.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Wainwright rebounds tonight and maybe someone checks Lester's glove for foreign substances so he doesn't have a cheating advantage again.
Don't tell me not to bitch and make excuses and then IMMEDIATELY bitch and make excuses.

The only advantage Lester has is that he's a World Champ and can't be touched in the World Series. Wainwright has proven that he gets easily roughed up, and early. He's a middle-of-the-road starter. He's dog manure.

Lester will silence these frauds tonight and the fans will go home crying. We can start the countdown starting right now....18. That's the number of innings the Sox have left before they pop the champagne. Since April this has been a foregone conclusion and this series is actually an afterthought to me. I've known since Spring that they were the best, but you're too stubborn to just accept it. 18. The countdown starts. Tonight Paps will fuck up Wainright just like he did in game one...look for Salts to make another big hit too. I said Lester would be MVP and it's happening. He goes 8 tonight , 8 Ks, 0 R.....mows these pussies down. Boston wins 5-0. Guaranteed. No doubt in my mind they take this.

This will not even be a game tonight. Sox smell blood at this point and I cannot wait until we start the countdown and nine and Jay starts fleeing for the fire escape. Should be All Quiet on the Western Front tomorrow in here since you all for whatever reason picked St Louis. Start marinating the crow and bowing down to the Sox.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Dude, all I did was state the painfully obvious visual fact that Lester loaded his glove and cheated. That ain't bitching, it's fact. True, he wasn't caught by the men in blue, but he did get popped on camera from a couple of angles. Be that as it may, they won that game, but the win is tainted. And you can call Lester a World Series Champ, which is true, but so is Wainwright, who you foolishly dismiss. He's won a Gold Glove and was the pitcher of the month in June of this year. Save your false rhetoric. He is every bit as good as Lester.

And again, if the Cards are, in your words, "frauds" and "they suck", what does that say about the Sux, who have lost two games to them already? Your retard logic doesn't work, your predictions are atrocious and you are a moron. See anybody here that agrees with anything you have said so far? No? There's a reason for that sport. Figure it out.

Warm up your red marker and pucker up buttercup, this goes 7 and it won't be pretty for the Sux.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote: See anybody here that agrees with anything you have said so far? No? There's a reason for that sport. Figure it out.

I did. It's because people here are as scared as Wainwright is when he takes the hill in a World Series game. It's that "strength in numbers" mentality where if we can all Band together we can WILL St. Louis to a title. :lol:

Ignore the obvious fact that the Sox are just the better team and Lester is MVP and Paps is going yard again tonight.

Oh....

Already roughed Wainwright up early like I said they would. Sox in cruise control and about to tack on a couple more which is all they need for Lester. looking like the 5-0 I predicted.

15 innings left until Beantown celebrates a title....
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Here we go.....Papi about to drive in the go-ahead and set up the bully to send this 3-2 back to Fenway...BOOOOOM Windmill WHIP

13 innings to go. :grin:

BOOOOOOM!!!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING Cardinals fans!!! :lol: :lol: Look at em headed for the exits. Going to be a silent day in here tomorrow....actually next couple days. Nice predictions everyone :lol: Guess I'm the dumbass who knows nothing

Easy win tonight....Lester 8 strong just as I said....about to be WS MVP.

9 innings to go
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kozma should learn how to pitch.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tough call on the MVP. Lester has been nails, but you still need a few runs. The Cards pitching has been tough with one exception. Papi fukking pwns them. I believe he is batting somewhere around .700. His OBP is ridiculous. He reached base 9 straight times. The streak ended last night with a ball he a absolutely crushed.....right at the center fielder.

As it stands now, it's a toss up. If Ortiz continues his heroics (pretty much guaranteed) you have to give it to him.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

smackaholic wrote:Tough call on the MVP. Lester has been nails, but you still need a few runs. The Cards pitching has been tough with one exception. Papi fukking pwns them. I believe he is batting somewhere around .700. His OBP is ridiculous. He reached base 9 straight times. The streak ended last night with a ball he a absolutely crushed.....right at the center fielder.

As it stands now, it's a toss up. If Ortiz continues his heroics (pretty much guaranteed) you have to give it to him.
Yeah, I'd say it's Big Papi at this point. Came into Busch Stadium and fukked em dry :lol:

11-15 in the series, got the big hit last night just like I said he would. Lester 8 innings just like I said (well, 7 2/3). I mean that was an ASS. KICKING. Wainwright has soiled his underroos twice in this series! :lol: Cardinals are getting their asses mauled in this series....even the Tigers were more competitive. Maybe Jay can help with the countdown. Instead of innings let's do outs. Twenty-seven outs to go until Fenway celebrates and this thread becomes a ghost town.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shaping up for a game 7 on Halloween. Should be epcot.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I did. It's because people here are as scared as Wainwright is when he takes the hill in a World Series game. It's that "strength in numbers" mentality where if we can all Band together we can WILL St. Louis to a title. :lol:

Ignore the obvious fact that the Sox are just the better team and Lester is MVP and Paps is going yard again tonight.
Saying Wainwright was "scared" is plain fucking stupid. Okay, Lester had a better game and Papi was dominant. Plus, I said in an earlier post that up and down the line-up, Boston is a better team. That however, doesn't make the Series a lock, not just yet. Wacha has not been beaten in the post season and he did shut the Red Sox down in Boston once already. Expect that to happen again. This will go down to a game 7 and at that point all bets and locks are off.

You want to boast if the Sox win, hey have at it. But if the Cardinals do win this thing, and they very well might, you are going to look very very foolish. I fully expect you to go into hiding while making weak excuses. Back away from yourself Jerkoff and just enjoy the Series.

Props to the Red Sox and Lester the cheater on winning game 5.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

YAFJ, Even when your team wins you look like an assclown. Wainright pitched a damn good game. Yeah, he got knocked around by Papi, but, we all know that Papi would go 3 for 4 with JFC (IACB) on the fukking mound and his old man catching. Big Papi is simply a man among boys out there. He has even suprised those of us that have watched him do super human shit in the playoffs before.

The Cards need a new game plan. Pitch to everyfukkingbody not named David Ortiz. The rest of the teams BA is below the whats his face line. Yeah, it means 4 or 5 walks a game, but, so what.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Any estimates for WS related crime in chowdland?

I'm gonna set a few over unders.

disturbing the peace/drunk and disorderly type arrests- 4500

assault- 300

homicides- 6
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

My estimate is that every person in this thread (go back to page one and see everyone picking the Cardinals except me) will slither away in disgrace ....27 outs from now. Also don't forget that nobody in this forum even picked Boston to be a wild card. I called it and it's killing you. :lol:

It's going to be hilarious especially when the put up a 3 spot early on that fraud Wacha, who will soil his britches in this game and get exposed. Go ahead and put Paps on, we'll just drive him home. This is a team that is set up for a run of three straight titles and the first one will be tonight.

Lackey will be dealing in Beantown and making the Cards lineup look pathetic. Once they get Wacha out of the game it's just going to be an straight-up ass kicking. I'm going to say 9-2 BoSox in this game and the Fenway faithful will be going nuts.

By the time it gets to 12 outs to go I'll be here unzipping my pants and spreading eagle as you all line your lips up one by one. Maybe Jay can go first since he's been the one with his foot in his mouth with every post in this thread.

Twenty-seven to go....
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I called it and it's killing you.
You pick the Red Sox and Cowboys to win it all every year, regardless of either team's outlook. That's not "calling it," that's just being a fanboy and hoping for the best.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:By the time it gets to 12 outs to go I'll be here unzipping my pants and spreading eagle as you all line your lips up one by one. Maybe Jay can go first since he's been the one with his foot in his mouth with every post in this thread.
Gross. Keep your gay fantasies to yourself and for your next Romo-Homo wet dream. Freak. Your never ending blasts of ludicrous predictions and brainless chest thumping has gotten old in a hurry. You do realize there is such a thing as grace when it comes to fan support and winning or losing. Fair play and respect. You know, honest sportsmanship.

No, of course you don't know, you're a fucking jerk off. Stuff your rhetoric and save it for when the Sux actually win the Series...IF they win.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yes, perhaps he should "grab a vine" and swing it around his neck Todd style. Might just be an improvement.

Rack the thought.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
It's going to be hilarious especially when the put up a 3 spot early on that fraud Wacha, who will soil his britches in this game and get exposed.

:lol: :lol:

It's like I have a time machine, isn't it! BOOOOM!!!! 3-0 Sox JUST as I said

16 outs to go....

12 outs to go.....beat the SHIT out of Wacha tonight. Just whored his ass :lol: 6-0
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Congrats to the Sox for coming back from a few rough seasons and for finding a way to overcome the biggest hurdle of all, the YAFJ jinx.

GO REDSOX!!!!!!!!

EAD JERKOFF
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Props to the Sox...but enough with the beards.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

I said 6-2....pretty close.. 6-1. Nailed it again . Was that really the Cardinals' unhittable ace? :lol:
Rocked the FUCK out of him. Like I said this series wasn't a series- it was an afterthought and they just had to play the games to make it official. Sox are the world champions of baseball and built to win in October. Next time spare yourselves the humiliation of looking asinine, and just pay attention to my analysis. That's you Seer, that's you Shoalz, that's you SUdden Sam, that's you Mgo, that's you Jay, and that's you Dinsdale. Crow stew this Halloween morning for you guys. Hell, I had some Mgo and Sudden Sam swearing that the Rays would win the East :lol: And where's Papa Willie ? You could move the Red SOx to the NL and they'd still win it all. You collectively tried to bring this team down but we were not to be denied. SAWWKS World Champions I called it. Let the excuses begin!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

the blind squirrel, after finding a nut wrote:I said 6-2....pretty close.. 6-1. Nailed it again . Was that really the Cardinals' unhittable ace? :lol:
Rocked the FUCK out of him. Like I said this series wasn't a series- it was an afterthought and they just had to play the games to make it official. Sox are the world champions of baseball and built to win in October. Next time spare yourselves the humiliation of looking asinine, and just pay attention to my analysis. That's you Seer, that's you Shoalz, that's you SUdden Sam, that's you Mgo, that's you Jay, and that's you Dinsdale. Crow stew this Halloween morning for you guys. Hell, I had some Mgo and Sudden Sam swearing that the Rays would win the East :lol: And where's Papa Willie ? You could move the Red SOx to the NL and they'd still win it all. You collectively tried to bring this team down but we were not to be denied. SAWWKS World Champions I called it. Let the excuses begin!
please just STFU.

the difference in this series was very simple. the sox had papi, the cards didn't. the rest of the team batted under 200. I think big dave's OBP might have cracked 800. absolutely unbelievable.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Rack the Red Sux, but fickity FUCK YaFJ. There is nothing worse than Bahhhston fanboys who don't even live there.

Will say though, this thread provided many laughs. :lol:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yep, congrats to the Red Sox. I said from the start they were the better team and they had the better series. Papi was a freaking monster, and yes, HE was the difference. Put him in a Cardinal uniform and the outcome is different. No excuses, no regrets, just hats off to Boston.

With that said, YAFJ can fuck himself right up his faux fan-boy backside. Winning teams and winning players display graciousness in victory. Only clueless dickwads taunt and rub it in. That's why players who taunt get fined and penalized. Jerkoff has displayed his lack of class over and over again, devoid of humor and thought. The worst kind of fan. Of course he is a Cowgirl fan, so that reflects the obvious.

Props to Boston. YAFJ can go choke on that Jungle vine and spin. Good riddance until next year.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papi failed to reach base something like 5 times. One was the ball Bertran about killed himself on pulling out of the bullpen. Another was the ball he crushed at the center fielder the other night. Dude is simply not human. Rack the fukk out of him because in addition to being the best clutch hitter in the history of MLB post season play, he is pure class and a genuinely nice guy. Fukk, he'd prolly even find something nice to say a YAFJ.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:Dude is simply not human.
Hmmm, let's see. Dude goes three years without being able to get around on a beer league softball pitcher, and now at 37 he's suddenly pulling 98 mph fastballs against pitchers he's never faced.

Either he's "not human" or he's taking something that allows him to be not human.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Dude is simply not human.
Hmmm, let's see. Dude goes three years without being able to get around on a beer league softball pitcher, and now at 37 he's suddenly pulling 98 mph fastballs against pitchers he's never faced.

Either he's "not human" or he's taking something that allows him to be not human.
I doubt he is taking anything. The microscope that is currently jammed up the arse of MLB for PEDs is pretty formidable. And it doesn't help you see the ball better.

I think this is a simple case of papi being papi. He has an established history of being absolutely fukking nails in the clutch in October. This is just another example, stepped up a notch or two. He' s the bizarro world Aroid.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:
I doubt he is taking anything. The microscope that is currently jammed up the arse of MLB for PEDs is pretty formidable. And it doesn't help you see the ball better.
ImageYou funny white boy
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kozma might be on drugs...he couldn't even SEE the ball....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:
The Seer wrote:Kozma might be on drugs...he couldn't even SEE the ball....
:lol:

The Cardinals played like a drunken softball team at times. 'Twas embarrassing to watch. Missing routine throws, booting balls, weak swings at pitches.
No, the Cardinals got their balls kicked in by a superior team

B Strong

SAWWWX!!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Next time spare yourselves the humiliation of looking asinine, and just pay attention to my analysis.
Blind squirrels and acorns come to mind....
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim