Rahduhs-Chiefs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Rahduhs-Chiefs

Post by Paul »

7-7 at the half.

Chiefs' offensive line unfortunately is getting owned by the Raiduhs' D-line.

Time for Andy to open up the playbook...draws and quick slants will slow down that Duh pass rush and open other things up.

Pryor still worries me....a LOT, but the Chiefs' D has done pretty good so far with him.

Time for this ridiculous Raiduh win streak to end at Arrowhead TODAY.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Rahduhs-Chiefs

Post by poptart »

Looks like I got in a few minutes before you, Paul.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43418

:wink:

Nice to see you, btw.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:Looks like I got in a few minutes before you, Paul.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43418

:wink:

Nice to see you, btw.
My bad, Pops.

Good game so far....far from decided by any means.

Likewise, sir. 8)
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

A lot closer game than the final score indicates, that was just plain fugly. Looks like our new mantra is "just win, baby". 6-0, guess we'll have to take it.

WB Paul.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote:WB Paul - wondered if 5-0 would finally get you back in here

ugly game - Chiefs O not looking good
Offensive line had a day they would probably like to forget about...but they got it done when they had to.

Chiefs' D made Pryor their BITCH in the 2nd half. Very enjoyable, to say the least. :grin:

Next up, the Tejans....Matt Schaub already is scared.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back, Puffy Coat Paul.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Paul, glad you finally blew the dust and cobwebs off of your keyboard.
duh's pretty much beat themselves again. Dumb penalties, way to many sacks, and piss poor coaching. Pryor is a freak. Unfortunately for him, he is coached by the duh's.
I know he got a boo-boo on his finger, but whats with sitting on the bench pouting all through the 4th quarter all by himself? Where was anyone from the coaching staff? He created at least 3 sacks
by not standing in the pocket.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Welcome back, FfR.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

dave wrote:Pryor is a freak. Unfortunately for him, he is coached by the duh's.
He's a very interesting player, is fun to watch, and can make some "WOW" plays, but until he can manage to throw the ball downfield with more consistency, he's going to be limited -- and in turn the offense will be limited.

There was some questionable things done by the Oakland staff yesterday, but for the most part, OC G. Olson has done a decent job of trying to tailor gameplans to fit what Pryor does.

I'm not sold on D. Allen as head coach, though.

But I'll say this -- Oakland's defense is doing a nice job, as are special teams, outside of Jano's foibles.
And the offense is seriously hampered by a poor O-Line, which has only become much worse due to significant injury problems.

It'll be interesting to see how the Raiders perform off the BI week two weeks from now, when they face Pitty.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Welcome back, FfR.
LOL
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

poptart wrote:And the offense is seriously hampered by a poor O-Line, which has only become much worse due to significant injury problems.
Fucking understatement. Undersized and underskilled is what you get when you patch a starting group together, then those scrubs get injured. They can't protect TP long enough for a reciever to even start their route.

Line had nothing to do with that pic-6. He just Romo'd it [/KCScott].
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Goober McTuber wrote:Welcome back, FfR.
I see the PBT is still alive and kicking.