Mizzou @ UGA.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Re: Mizzou @ UGA.

Post by campinfool »

Hell yeah. Mizzou looking good. Wonder if Wags has the same shit eating grin that I'm wearing watching TX/OU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm sure some faggot UGA student has already posted a YouTube of that Aaron Murray fumble, with CHEAP SHOT as a header.

UGA = GAY

Michael Stipe U.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

It appears Mizzou is bent on being, well, Mizzou.

As we like to say in these parts, "they just can't do anything easy." Well, hell. 4:26 to go. Reckon we'll see...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

THAT didn't suck!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Well, I guess we know which SEC QB won't be winning the Heisman.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Green-Beckham's catch brought to you by Missouri corn!

Mizzou up 41-26. Biggest win since knocking off KU at Arrowhead and becoming #1 in the country....
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Maty Mauck stepped up Big Time. Fuckin' A' Georgia. Looks like only TigerFan will be left to trim the hedges...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Now if Misery could just kick extra points... this would have been a three score blowout of another highly ranked and OVERRATED SEC team.

Mizzou just found a "conference" where they can actually win the thing. Congrats!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Papa Willie wrote:UGA has a LOT of injuries - but still... Once again - UGA = OVERRATED.
Willie: So did we last year. We lost FOUR starting O linemen before the 1st snap of the season, and Franklin was dealing with a torn labrum. 'Course, it didn't matter cuz we were just a XII team. Thought BTP SEC teams all went 5 deep in every position?

Regardless. Signature win for Mizzou.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

campinfool wrote:Hell yeah. Mizzou looking good. Wonder if Wags has the same shit eating grin that I'm wearing watching TX/OU.
You're damn right I do...

But it won't last long if Franklin is out next week.

But for now it's all about M-I-Z
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

M2 wrote:Now if Misery could just kick extra points... this would have been a three score blowout of another highly ranked and OVERRATED SEC team.

Mizzou just found a "conference" where they can actually win the thing. Congrats!
Yeah, no Cal kickers ever yanked a kick. :meds:

It's Bammer's to lose. Still, Atlanta in December might be fun. Six games deep, a fella can dream anyway...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:I'm hoping Mauk takes the job ROY - Franklin is a pussy
That's crazy talk, which isn't surprising coming from the guy who picked against them the last 2 weeks.

James Franklin is a warrior and this team will only go as far as he can take them.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Cal has had 5 or more projected starters on defense out for the season since the first game.

Cal now has 10 of 11 starters out for the season and 18 of the 22 (two deep) also out for the season.

3rd and 4th string freshman and sophomores do not make for a good d this season.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

I think we have the SEC's attention, Willie. Question is, what do you do with it? Knock off Florida next Saturday - as they should've last year - and you southern folk might even start taking us seriously.

I still hate this league, BTW...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

nice win Mizzou.

ATM can suck it, but i'm pulling for you guys.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Truman may hate being in the SEC, but...

... now that Misery is in the SEC... this win should bump them into the top 5 in the country. (sup, espn)

Only two straight loses will possibly knock them out of the top 10.

So there is that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
James Franklin is a warrior and this team will only go as far as he can take them.
He's a god fag who wouldnt take the shot to play because he thinks his imaginary friend wouldnt like it
So you don't like him because of his religious upbringing and beliefs and actually living by those principles?

Regardless of his football talent, I admire that. And make no mistake, he's very talented as well as poised in pressure packed situations.

But I hope you're right about Mauk 'cause it looks like he's going to have to step in. Pinkel said Franklin is doubtful for next week and perhaps beyond.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

That SEC sure can play defense!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

KC Scott wrote:I get tired of people not taking personal responsabilty for their decisions and using imaginary beings as the reason - so yea, fuck him
:?

Why the hard-on for that kid's faith? Did Christers somehow wrong you in the past? Burn your house? Rape your wife? Eat your children?

So the kid's a Believer. I hadn't read anything - other than your bigoted rant - that suggested it was the Imaginary Sky Being that told Franklin to eschew the meds. Some people simply don't believe in "better living through chemicals" regardless of their religious convictions.

The BL is that Franklin won the starting job this August because Maty has a tendency to be bit Romo-esque with some of his throws. And other than a couple of picks early in Bloomington, Mizzou has done a pretty nice job of managing the ball on its way to 6-0. Still, like you, I will be excited to see if the kid's got the Right Stuff to keep the wheels on the tracks. Hell, he's got to better than Corbin Berkstresser...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Max Scherzer enjoyed the win.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

KC Scott wrote:I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to religion - they all use the promise of eternal glory as a method to control, profit and perpetuate those not smart enough to recognize it. By the same token, it also offers individuals the opportunity to deflect or blame their actions (or inactions) on an imaginary force rather than take personnal responsability.

So yea, fuck 'em all.
So in other words, you have a red ass for Christians. Noted. Still trying to figure out what any of that has to do with James Franklin.
KC Scott wrote:
Truman wrote:So the kid's a Believer. I hadn't read anything - other than your bigoted rant - that suggested it was the Imaginary Sky Being that told Franklin to eschew the meds. Some people simply don't believe in "better living through chemicals" regardless of their religious convictions.
Here it is http://www.kansascity.com/2013/07/17/43 ... hould.html
Whiff. Read Vy He Soborian?’s column twice and never once saw where Zuul (there is no Dana) whispered in Franklin's ear to forgo the shot. How about we try another St. Louis columnist?
And for James Franklin, the decision not to take that shot was made a long time ago, when he was being raised by his father, Willie, back in Corinth. It wasn’t a decision based on their faith as devout Christians, his father told me late Saturday night as he waited for his son to come out of the Mizzou locker room.

When asked if he was surprised that his son eschewed the pain killers even though it meant he wouldn’t be able to play, Willie Franklin just flashed a prideful smile.

"Nothing he does surprises me," said Willie Franklin. "He’s never even taken an aspirin once in his life. In our family, we don’t believe in taking medication (for pain) or trying to soften anything with any drugs."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... a20d4.html
KC Scott wrote:Mauk is going to be a star for this team - you read it here first
Well, here, or on PowerMizzou when Mizzou first recruited him out of Kenton, Ohio two years ago...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

KC Scott wrote:Are you still interested in that beach front property for sale in Pleasant Hill?
Only if it comes with tree stands and duck blinds. Sandy beach stock ponds are underrated.

Naw, I'm more interested to see if Mizzou can score enough points to whip Florida next Saturday....

*Edit: Rack Max Scherzer!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

M2 wrote: Cal now has 10 of 11 starters out for the season and 18 of the 22 (two deep) also out for the season.

3rd and 4th string freshman and sophomores do not make for a good d this season.

Poor milton, has to go to outright lies. Nothing else to hang his hat on at this point. Two flat out lies in the first sentence. Its too bad you didn't check his defensive resume before you hired Dykes.

So let's start with the projected starters prior to the season. http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_23 ... ing-roster

DL: Dan Camporeale (DE) *
Deandre Coleman (Nose) *
Viliami Moala (DT) *
Chris McCain (Rush)
LB: Jalen Jefferson (SAM)
Hardy Nickerson (MIKE) *
Khairi Fortt (MIKE) *
DB: Stefan McClure (CB)
Kam Jackson (CB) *
Damariay Drew (SS) *
Michael Lowe (FS) *

So if Milton is correct in that 10 of 11 starters are now out for the season we should only see one of the above names in the game report from Saturday. Yet amazingly 8 of the above names recorded a statistic in Saturday's game. (Players with an * next to their name recorded a stat in Saturday's game.) In addition one of the starters can't play because he was kicked off the team. So in the world of truth or reality, 8 of 11 preseason starters are still playing for the Bears.

http://www.calbears.com/pdf9/2553289.pd ... M_ID=30100

But just to be fair to milton, maybe the newspapers and preseason mags had it wrong. Let's compare Saturday's defensive starters to those who were on the field for the first snap against Northwestern. Oh wait, that didn't help milton either. In fact 7 of the 11 defensive starters from the Northwestern game also started Saturday against UCLA. It would have been 8 of 11 had Cal not opened up in the nickel package against Northwestern. And just for good measure the extra DB that started that day against Northwestern also played Sat vs UCLA.

http://www.calbears.com/ViewContent.dbm ... _ID=806183

Cal Defensivse Starters vs Northwestern (* indicates they recorded a stat vs UCLA)
END 43 Camporeale,Dan *
NOSE 91 Coleman,Deandr *
TACK 55 Moala,Viliami *
RUSH 40 McCain,Chris
SAM 7 Jefferson,Jale
WILL 11 Fortt,Khairi *
CB 21 McClure,Stefan *
SS 4 Sebastian,Aver
FS 5 Lowe,Michael *
CB 3 Jackson,Kamero *
CB 20 Lapite,Isaac *

Milton would also have us believe that the reason their D is so bad is due to Frosh and Soph, having to start in place of upperclassmen. Turns out that is a fabricated story as well. 8 of the starters on defense vs UCLA were Jr or Sr. 5 of those 8 were redshirted a season as well. Furthermore one of the Frosh who did start Saturday vs UCLA was tabbed as the starter back in the preseason as well.

So just another day of Milton not knowing what he is talking about, or more likely just making up lies to keep the heat off of the coach he says he hired.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Page 2, hell yeah.

I was too busy getting ready for the 'duhs game yesterday to properly recognize this sweet pic:

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Max Scherzer enjoyed the win.

Did you take that pic yourself? No matter, RACK it either way.

-------------

btw Scott, I know you have a penchant for intentionally misspelling words for some obscure, dubious reason, but twice in the same thread?

Take some responsibility for your own takes if you want to be taken seriously.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Rack Left Seater.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Sudden Sam wrote:Calm down, Mizzouians (?).

You wouldn't have won anything worth crowing about, with James Franklin or without. Not the East and definitely not the conference.
I'm fairly confident that take will apply to this year as well, Sammy. We don't act like we've been there, 'cuz, well, we ain't never been there. :grin: