Jimmy Smokes

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Jimmy Smokes

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Came across this old school video of Smokes chewing out Bonds back in the day. Good stuff.

Like a BOSS.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Jimmy Smokes

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Best manager in the bigs.
I wouldn't go that far. He actually (still) takes a lot of heat from Tiger fans for the way he manages his lineup. You can't really argue with the guy's track record though. He wins. A lot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Was just going to say that. Not the best but definitely much better that what moronic Tiger fans give him credit for. His record speaks for himself and having Dave Dombrowski as your GM certainly helps. No doubt that WMU grad Dombrowski doesn't root for Notre Dame, Michigan State or Michigan, because he "grew up" rooting for them, like a certain butt-pirate named Killitard.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ Was just going to say that. Not the best but definitely much better that what moronic Tiger fans give him credit for. His record speaks for himself and having Dave Dombrowski as your GM certainly helps. No doubt that WMU grad Dombrowski doesn't root for Notre Dame, Michigan State or Michigan, because he "grew up" rooting for them, like a certain butt-pirate named Killitard.
Drown in a vat of this, you tedious chucklehead.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

He's skippered this team to a nice 5 year run...2 trips to the Fall Classic, 3 division titles. I stopped doubting him a while ago. Love the guy!