Wild Card/LDS Thread

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Wild Card/LDS Thread

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Anybody with a functioning set of eyeballs, and whose baseball playing experience is limited to just a game of 500 in the backyard at 12 years old, can tell you that ball wasn't going to be caught. But, whether or not Reddick could have conceivably caught the ball is irrelevant. Once that ball crossed the yellow marker, and was headed over the railing, or even on path to hit the railing, then Reddick had no more right to that ball than the fans did. At that point, it's a battle of player vs fan. Of course, there wasn't much of a battle vs the fan because Reddick had already lost the battle vs gravity.

In any event, fuck Reddick. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche. Dude is easily the biggest whiner in the game today. When you're hitting .220 you really need to stop bitching at the guy behind the plate every time you get caught looking, and spend more time in the batting cage.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

He's most overrated rat on that team...he needs to spend less time growing that beard and more time trying to stay over the Mendoza line. A little off the top might give him more ups next time.

Gray vs. JV in Game 5...I like it.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Two postseason facts, the Tigers own the Yankees and Verlander owns the A's. The only downside now is that you probably don't get Scherzer/Verlander until Games 3 and 4 but it would set up for them to go in Games 6 and 7 most likely.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Why wouldn't Scherzer pitch game 2?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

He will. Sanchez, Scherzer, Verlander, Fister.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, didn't look at the calendar...Scherzer threw Tuesday (in relief) so you'd think he's more than fine to start on Sunday night. I mentioned in the other thread, the way the schedule sets up...you should be able to have Scherzer/Verlander in Games 2/3 and 6/7 on regular rest. Me likey!