Memory lane.......re-sets

The best of the best
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Yeah trix, Zook the "worst coach in gaytor history" won in Tally. Something the "best coach in gaytor history" never did as a coach.

A mediocre offense will only get you so far, as FSU has found out.
Last edited by Mr T on Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I hope that someone has saved (transferred?) all of those old classic threads over here. Any "new guy" that rolls through here should read them all. They're kinda like the FAQ section for new posters. (I said FAQ, not FAG, so slow your roll Babs... :D)

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

or how about when Floriduh got run in their bowl game...nice...classic memory stuff...
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Brad was fucking hilarious. I used to love it when people would start a post with "I know you're a troll, but..." and then totally bite on his act. You know you're a good troll if people know you're a troll and they still bite! :lol: Did anybody ever take credit for Brad, or is his true identity still a mystery?

Carl [sic] Hungus was great too. He was probably just a troll of one of the regulars, but the precedent he set stays with us today. (What up, Liz? ;) )

DMX and Snake sending Skull into full-on melt mode after he posted his GF's pic was pretty funny too. Sorry, Skull. I like you as a poster, and you seem like a cool guy to pound a couple cases with, but that was some funny shit. They were in your dome like a motherfucker. You even suggested that you had "proof" that they were the same person. :lol: Classic stuff.

Shaz's melt was entertaining until you figured out the reasons behind it, and then you just felt bad for the guy.

Rog's melts alternated between creepy and flat-out sad. How many people need to pile on you before you realize that you actually might not, in fact, have 'bode? We may never know...
"Keys, woman!"
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

"But I DO have proof."

"No, Skull. No, you don't."

"Correction. I don't have proof."

Sin,

the_ouskull

(And in my defense, I think that SHE posted that pic... She's married with two kids now. Guess I was good to move on when I did, being with someone that fertile... :D)
Lizard King
Watch that "boy" shit, redneck.

Post by Lizard King »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Did anybody ever take credit for Brad, or is his true identity still a mystery?
I really want to know the answer to this question. If anyone knows but wants to keep it private, PM me and you have my word I'll keep it quiet.
It has served us well, this myth of Christ.

--Pope Leo X
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Well, thanks for the mentions.

"Melts" can be interpreted many ways. I got pissed at Liz cause he got the the RTT fuck-ups to write Steph_the_Staple to de-mod me.

Who cares.

Liz is as Liz does.

Btw, Mike, I never wanted "bode". Pile on's by tards mean......nothing. And I noticed your absence. Care to type your opinions about those topics now?

I tried my best to keep all the CF guys together over, what, 4, 5, 6 BBS's now? E-mailing all the members of the board. Keeping up with the changes and such. PSU was a GREAT help. As was 88 and skull. Without them, we would all be ..............apart. Whatever.

Well, it worked. And I am just pleased that I could help keep us all together after 5 years.

Pile on, or not. Don't care.

LONG LIVE THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Nolesy has met me; ask him what I am like.

PPS - GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's for my Dad.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Well, thanks for the mentions.

"Melts" can be interpreted many ways. I got pissed at Liz cause he got the the RTT fuck-ups to write Steph_the_Staple to de-mod me.

Who cares.

Liz is as Liz does.

Btw, Mike, I never wanted "bode". Pile on's by tards mean......nothing. And I noticed your absence. Care to type your opinions about those topics now?

I tried my best to keep all the CF guys together over, what, 4, 5, 6 BBS's now? E-mailing all the members of the board. Keeping up with the changes and such. PSU was a GREAT help. As was 88 and skull. Without them, we would all be ..............apart. Whatever.

Well, it worked. And I am just pleased that I could help keep us all together after 5 years.

Pile on, or not. Don't care.

LONG LIVE THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Nolesy has met me; ask him what I am like.

PPS - GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's for my Dad.
I don't doubt that you are probably a cool guy in real life. I'm pretty sure that I'd enjoy having a few beers at a sports bar with just about everyone on this board, Babs included. But the way you outted MTCCH was just messed up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the reasons Scobode started was because we wanted to keep it about CFB (and smack) and avoid all the personal bullshit. Whatever. It's water under the bridge...

And a special shout out to the people on here I've had the pleasure of actually having a beer with.

88 - thanks again for the Fiesta Bowl ticket. You're always welcome here in the desert if you get tired of shoveling April snow.

L45B - actually wised up and moved out here to the desert! I'm sure we'll be knocking a few back in the near future.

DMX - I guess we lost track of him along the way, but it's still crazy that he recognized me at a bar just because I was wearing a CU jersey in Tempe! Random.

AZhusker - he doesn't even count. We were friends before I even introduced him to this place (I refuse to say "sordid clambake").

Hope to keep adding to that list. Rack you all.
"Keys, woman!"
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:
Absolutely incorrect. In fact, I have no idea where you are getting this from. If I had done something like this I would admit it because I don't care enough to lie to you.

--Pope Leo X
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

I refuse to say "sordid clambake"
I thnk that sums up the differences between the CFB group of posters, and every other group from all of the other boards. One simple question:

What the fuck is "sordid clambake" and when the fuck was it EVER funny? I mean, I'm sure RTT "invented" it or whatever, but come ON. :D

the_ouskull

Also, I wonder if I'm one of the guys that's "fun to have a drink with." LK, Waz... your thoughts? Wanna do shots?
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

It's too early.

--Pope Leo X
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I love to hear FSU fan go mississippi. Uh. 'BODE! Now shut yer traps.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^

Now I know why Meyer walks funny.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:I love to hear FSU fan go mississippi. Uh. 'BODE! Now shut yer traps.
Yeah, they could say National Champs in '99, Heisman Trophy winner in '00. But why would they say that?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

T REX wrote:
I love to hear FSU fan go mississippi. Uh. 'BODE! Now shut yer traps.

Killian wrote:
Yeah, they could say National Champs in '99, Heisman Trophy winner in '00. But why would they say that?
Rack that shit Killian...

I also love Floriduh fan trying to get people to acknowledge they are still a national power or mean something on a national stage...when was the last time they did anything of consequence? geez T-Rex sounds like a Babs troll...
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

the_ouskull wrote:
I refuse to say "sordid clambake"
I thnk that sums up the differences between the CFB group of posters, and every other group from all of the other boards. One simple question:

What the fuck is "sordid clambake" and when the fuck was it EVER funny? I mean, I'm sure RTT "invented" it or whatever, but come ON. :D

the_ouskull
How true!

Oh and Lax, nice to see you crack on my age yet again. It's has now gotten to the point where I expect it. Wouldn't be the same if you didn't now. :wink:
FIGHT ON!
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Absolutely incorrect. In fact, I have no idea where you are getting this from. If I had done something like this I would admit it because I don't care enough to lie to you.
I got it from Steph. I asked who pm'ed her to have me banned, for the offense of sending a PRIVATE MESSAGE to BS, and an idiot hacked my password, read that PM, which explained that PrimeX had 7 IP adresses, different from than the one he normally sends from, which showed that the RTT asses(read:you) were sharing passwords, which they(read: you) denied vehemently, including you(sic), ...and the hacker sent it to Steph. Only 3 out of a whole 10 'posters' that "complained", were actual posters on the CF board. The rest were RTT screwheads, like you.

You know it, I know it. So Shaddup!

PS - How's the life on Mars doing?

And dat's the truth.

Now, be fruitful and multiply, alone.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

I got it from Steph. I asked who pm'ed her to have me banned, for the offense of sending a PRIVATE MESSAGE to BS, and an idiot hacked my password, read that PM, which explained that PrimeX had 7 IP adresses, different from than the one he normally sends from, which showed that the RTT asses(read:you) were sharing passwords, which they(read, you) denied vehemently, including you(sic), ...and the hacker sent it to Steph. Only 3 out of a whole 10 'posters' that "complained", were actual posters on the CF board. The rest were RTT screwheads, like you.

And dat's the truth.

rack the shrub for the classic reset. too bad noone cares. and he dosent know every one thinks he's a tool.

oh well. where is ppanther? wait. never mind. :rolleyes:
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Actually PD, PP and I are, umm, how do you say it..........."cool" now?

Notice your name never came up for saying or doing anything relevant?

Just kidding. It's just a BBS.

PS - It's not noone, it's no one.

You're welcome.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

only you rog could melt in a reset thread.

rack you bro..
MClub
Elwood

Post by MClub »

peter dragon wrote:only you rog could melt in a reset thread.

rack you bro..
just b/c the guy requires a tome to explain every inconsequential thing about himself doesn't mean he melted..
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

sc: Are you saying UF won't be a powerhouse this year? Please, please......gotta here this. UF is better than OSU, no doubt there. They are freaking stacked. Leak is a Heisman candidate. You sound stupid for even trying to say that UF isn't on a national stage.

We'll see. It will all play out.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Leak is a Heisman candidate.
And Chris Rix was last year.

Maybe the gates can get a mulligan championship again this year.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

T-Bag wrote:
sc: Are you saying UF won't be a powerhouse this year? Please, please......gotta here this. UF is better than OSU, no doubt there. They are freaking stacked. Leak is a Heisman candidate. You sound stupid for even trying to say that UF isn't on a national stage.
wait who sounds stupid? dumbass much? Answer these questions bitch and then we'll see who has the upper hand in this argument:

When was the last time Floriduh won an SEC title?
When was the last time Floriduh won a bowl game?
When was the last time Floriduh won a National Championship?

Let's see Ohio State won their last 3 straight bowl games including a National Championship and a BCS bowl...they absofuckingloutely destroyed Michigan and Okie State last year...

you want to talk loaded? Ok how about perhaps the best LB corps in the nation (sup Mr. T and the Chief)...how about one of if not the most electrifying player in college football in Ted Ginn Jr...how about 17 starters back from that team?

your dumbass can't even comprehend talent like that...again when was the last time Floriduh was nationally relevant? 96? I can't believe you were dumb enough to even come back with that weak ass, sissy shit...look dumbfuck at least know something about college football before you go posting stupid shit as in the above quote...

What has Floriduh done to in your mind be better than OSU no doubt? What have they done? Leak is a Heisman candidate...great so is Ginn Jr...Hawk is a Butkus finalist, Mangold is on the Remington watch list, and oh by the way we have a coach who has actually performed on a national stage for 4 years now and is 3-1 against his main rival, and 3-1 in bowl games...what did Floriduh do in that same span? Fucking nothing...

go fuck yourself and I'll be awaiting your answers...that is if you can get your lips off leak and meyers dick long enough...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Ouch. T REX just got butt fucked in the mouth.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Ok how about perhaps the 2nd best LB corps in the nation (sup Mr. T and the Chief)
FTFY
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:
Ok how about perhaps the 2nd best LB corps in the nation (sup Mr. T and the Chief)

FTFY
how about 1a and 1b...of course OSU's would be 1a :lol:

this will be a debate raging throughout the season I am sure Mr. T...
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

I got it from Steph. I asked who pm'ed her to have me banned, for the offense of sending a PRIVATE MESSAGE to BS, and an idiot hacked my password, read that PM, which explained that PrimeX had 7 IP adresses, different from than the one he normally sends from, which showed that the RTT asses(read:you) were sharing passwords, which they(read: you) denied vehemently, including you(sic), ...and the hacker sent it to Steph. Only 3 out of a whole 10 'posters' that "complained", were actual posters on the CF board. The rest were RTT screwheads, like you.

And dat's the truth.

:lol:

I thought I was the conspiracy theorist? Since when am I a RTT dude? Go look me up over there. I bet I don't have 100 posts. Really, I'm at a loss how your mind cooks up this BS.

Look, I'm not smacking you, or trying to start anhother war...but you really need some help.

--Pope Leo X
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Schmuck, you were one of three RTT(which does not exist anymore, as far as I know), out of 10 sh!theads that complained to fatchick about me as mod.

Again................you know it, and I know it.

So shaddup!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since when am I a RTT dude?
Liz, you were mod of the failed CF forum there! Remember now!

But, who cares anymore!

I brought almost 80 guys through over 6 boards, and we are all still together.

Let's enjoy the fact we are together still from Rome's Smackchat.

But feel free to post a pic of an atomic bomb.
What were we just talking about?
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

:lol:

The internet is a big place. Even in it's vastness, you manage to distinguish yourself and one of the biggest dumbasses in all of cyberspace.

Congrats.

--Pope Leo X
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Oh, congrats...

When I first read what you wrote, I thought you said "Congress" at the end of it, and somehow, to me, that was funnier. Like, "the internet is vast..." Sin, Congress. I don't know. It's early.

the_ouskull
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

sc: Nice melt brah. Sissy? You must be brad's common law husband. Zook is gone. Meyer is here. We'll see. The Gators are loaded. And you pimping the last 3 years is fucking hilarious. Everyone knows what the Gators did with Zook. He is gone. The gator has awakened. Taunt and insult all you want. The big12 fans have been doing that for a few years only to get rocked time and time again. So, by all means, keep up the 12 year old act.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

last two times FLORIDUH played a big 10 team they got beat...game, set, match, bitch...

as evidenced by your lack of college football knowledge outside of Meyers cock size...let's just put this in perspective...

you are talking this year and discounting anything over the last 3 years due to zook? what the fuck is that all about...? ok so do I get to discount the 13 year Cooper tenure? fuck off you don't know shit and you will always be the biggest board bitch...melt...I think your melts regarding how good floriduh is going to be are epic and should be archived...
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Schmuck, you were one of three RTT(which does not exist anymore, as far as I know), out of 10 sh!theads that complained to fatchick about me as mod.

Again................you know it, and I know it.

So shaddup!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since when am I a RTT dude?
Liz, you were mod of the failed CF forum there! Remember now!

But, who cares anymore!

I brought almost 80 guys through over 6 boards, and we are all still together.

Let's enjoy the fact we are together still from Rome's Smackchat.

But feel free to post a pic of an atomic bomb.
A quick PM to PrimeX has answered a few questions and now I understand your accusations better.

I've never denied PMing Miss Conduct and The Artist, however I was merely drawing their attention to your lunacy. Your actions are what led to your de-modding. As for what was going on with you, Prime, and shutyomouth's password or whatever, that was completely separate from what I was doing and I had no idea whatsoever that was going on until you accused me of being part of some grand conspiracy.

You can choose to believe it or not, I don't care. I've already invested way more time on you than you merit.

--Pope Leo X
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:DMX and Snake sending Skull into full-on melt mode after he posted his GF's pic was pretty funny too. Sorry, Skull. I like you as a poster, and you seem like a cool guy to pound a couple cases with, but that was some funny shit. They were in your dome like a motherfucker. You even suggested that you had "proof" that they were the same person. :lol: Classic stuff.
You mean this gal?

I give it a 10. :wink:

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Lizard King wrote:If I had done something like this I would admit it because I don't care enough to lie to you.
One of the best lines ever.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Frisco,

How many fucking times do I gotta tell you that you were the one that googled and posted the picture of Ryan Hansen- not me. Not sure why you have so many pictures of men on your computer. Actually, I'm not sure I want to know why. But hey, if you like pictures of Hawkeye football players in tank tops, that's your business. If you want, I could probably find you a nice Drew Tate photo and you could photoshop in a Aggie jersey on him.

Best smackchat moments....

-Mr Rogers thread. With all due respect to the deceased, I still think that guy was a weirdo and most likely a pedaphile. No offense, PSUFAN.

-Can't remember the moniker, but back on the old Rome board, there was one guy pimping Boise State. That was good stuff.

-When I proved my point that Bobby Bowden was a scumbag and everyone wanted to try to disprove FACTS.

-I remember getting into an argument on the Rome board years ago with Husker fans about their criminals. I believe that was the first time I pissed someone off on these boards.

-Arguments with Luckeye fans are always entertaining.

-Arguments with the Iowa State fans (Mister Twister and Minorthreat) are also always great.

-Etc...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

TheJON wrote:Frisco,

How many fucking times do I gotta tell you that you were the one that googled and posted the picture of Ryan Hansen- not me. Not sure why you have so many pictures of men on your computer. Actually, I'm not sure I want to know why. But hey, if you like pictures of Hawkeye football players in tank tops, that's your business. If you want, I could probably find you a nice Drew Tate photo and you could photoshop in a Aggie jersey on him.
I know you're a troll but...

Can I get a ruling from the judges? I only posted a photoshop version of the picture in the article you referred to when you were fantasizing about a baby batter shower from your cornfed stud.

Don't flame me if I'm wrong, but it's true.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

TheJON wrote:Image

-Me.

-Me.

-Me.

-Me.

-Me.

-Me.

-Etc...
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

JON,

Fred Rogers just IM'ed me From Beyond. He asks how old you are.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.