Gently Probing...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Gently Probing...

Post by mvscal »

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/viewtopi ... =2&t=17367

Tardd misses you, MGO. I think he wants to have anal relations with you while wearing your skinned cranium as a hood and his Mommy rubs his testicles before feeding him with a slingshot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: Gently Probing...

Post by trev »

Amazing melt Todd is having.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

What's more amazing is that board is still open. So he really wants to fight MgBl0w in real life and whines about him on another board? I like directing written garbage at certain posters as a release, but actually wanting to fight someone in real life is really disturbing... if that's his intent. What a loser.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

~cough~

Update, please.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:Amazing melt Todd is having.
Todd has been in a constant melt since he first showed up.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I suppose while I'm sitting here enjoying this beautiful rooftop view from Todd's dome, I will fill any interested parties in on what exactly went down that led to this latest bout of Tardowen lunacy. After all, I am a Man of The People.

A timeline of sorts...

-Over the years I have used Todd as my own personal speed bag. Not any more or less than AP, or smackaholic or Derron, but I suppose the insults toward Todd cut much deeper because they exposed the truths and darkness of his twisted thought process and his shut-in lifestyle.

-One day (some time in the last couple months) I posted something that sent Todd over the edge, and he went from harboring standard message board hatred toward me, to obsessive real life hatred. Actually, I am not sure if it was a specific post, or an accumulation of ass-kickings that sent him off the deep end. Perhaps it was the time I said he should have been melted to the bone in a vat of acid then swept into a floor drain. I really don't know, but I wish he'd copy & paste the offending post(s) here so I can marvel at my artwork.

-Ensuingly, Todd went unhinged and started spamming my PM inbox. He was copying and pasting random posts that I had submitted on the board, and filling up my PM box with them. He was sending dozens by the minute. I guess this was his idea of "retaliation" for hurting his feelings.

-After a couple hours of this, I sent Todd a warning telling him to stop. He did not, and continued to spam my PM box. He also sent vague threats about tracking down my personal information to do God and G0d knows what with.

-Once it became clear he wasn't going to stop (as he said as much), I was forced to ban him. Not out of anger or flexing my "administrative muscle," as he put it, but because I didn't want to wake up to 600 PMs I would've had to delete the next day. He wanted to get banned, and pursued it until he was. However, the ban was only meant to be temporary, to give him some time to cool off, and again, to keep my inbox free of hundreds of whacked out private messages, which I would have had to employ one of the T1B interns to laboriously clean out. So, I banned Todd for a weekend and he was re-instated the following Monday. He has been free to post for weeks but he chooses not to.

-I visit T1B and see this thread posted by mvscal, which links to Todd calling me out at .net.

-After scrolling past a lot of drunken drama, I see Todd's main beef is that I had deleted some posts of his? Look, Todd can get as drunk as he wants, threaten me, and express his undying passionate hatred toward me, but I only take exception when he fabricates things that I did or did not do. I have never deleted a single Todd post, and would not do so unless said post was a violation of the rules. It's just not my M.O. to do stuff like that. I leave the moderating of CdS to the moderators. The only thing I have done is move a string of his posts appropriately to "Todd's Dungeon of Decay." Which, now that I think about it, that could have been the creation that set him off.

So there you have it. You fine folks can believe what you wish, but those are the 100% rock solid facts. Todd is free to post his threats here if he'd like, but I suppose he'd rather hide behind .net's tattered little dress and holler at me from afar.

And Todd, I'm going to have to respectfully refuse your challenge to meet me for a fight. As enticing as it sounds to go all Pacedog and meet you at high noon at the old oak tree behind the elementary school, I think the shame in going through with something like that would trump any feeling of glorious victory, if I were to pound your lumpy ass into a bloody pulp.

In short, it's just a message board bro. Lighten up. Or even better, just fuck off.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't really care, but I'll always RACK any Pacedog reference.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yeah, that one was for you, good buddy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...I would have had to employ one of the T1B interns to laboriously clean out.
If you meant "Screwey", just say "Screwey".

No need to mince words. He's cool with it.

Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...lots of words...
The Cliffnotes version would have sufficed. Nobody is going to be picketing The Deciders' board meeting demanding "Justice for Tarddowen." The President of the United States will not be going on national television to tell us, "If I had a troll he would be Tarddowen."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:...lots of words...
The Cliffnotes version would have sufficed. Nobody is going to be picketing The Deciders' board meeting demanding "Justice for Tarddowen." The President of the United States will not be going on national television to tell us, "If I had a troll he would be Tarddowen."
just today, Obluegums said "30 years ago, I WAS Tarddowen".
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

So you are both assholes...
Go Bucs, Gators
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Buttsy, I doubt any decent board would ban you for more than what dickhead MgBl0w would do for a weekend. Those that actually know you, have an understanding of you.

The interesting thing is Bl0w talked about Tardowned PM'ing not just once, but clobbering his inbox? My phoney hatred for the masses here doesn't make me melt and PM about this board banter shit to anyone in charge. Never have on any board. $10 says KC Scrote is a gossipping fool that PM's like a bitch. I don't know, but I'd put money down on it.

Bl0w, I'm not defending you either because you are a pompous jackass. Keep up the good work!

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:Is that the kind of stuff that goes on over there? I got banned from there about 3-4 years ago.
Absolutely, 100% not. It was totally out of left field. You should post there...unless you want to post pics of cocks or dude's asses.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Ambassador mvscal? :shock: :shock:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:The Cliffnotes version would have sufficed.
Hey, I didn't start this thread, friendo. I never even planned on addressing the matter. I decided to give the blow by blow so Tardd understood, and because a few peeps had inquired. And to hopefully provide a chuckle or two. Read it. Don't read it. It's all good.
Bucmonkey wrote:So you are both assholes...
Perhaps, but despite our flaws, I'd like to think Todd and I at least have some depth. You've never posted a single god damn thing that was ever worth logging in for, you shit suckling simpleton. You make XXXL look like Ernest Hemingway.

AP,

Every time I think we inch closer to becoming "internet bros," you go and post something like that. Damn, man. That really cut to the bone. :|
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: AP,

Every time I think we inch closer to becoming "internet bros," you go and post something like that. Damn, man. That really cut to the bone. :|
Bl0w, do you honestly think I have a personal beef with you? How many times have I filled your "box?" I'm all about hate on demand, fire and forget, the Hellfire missile if you will.

There are some really stupid people here and I keep thinking they too are playing a role. Sadly and pathetically they aren't. So I'll just play along and attack posters when I feel they aren't getting the attention they beg for. Sure, it isn't Jay in PHX clever in any form, but it's my game to play. I'm typecast and have those parameters to work with here.

I've never PM'ed you right?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That makes absolutely no sense. Please sober up just a bit before hitting submit, you god-forsaken tranny.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:This place suits me just fine.
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/viewtopi ... =2&t=15535

Simply one of the more epic threads in the history of the internet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:This place suits me just fine.
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/viewtopi ... =2&t=15535

Simply one of the more epic threads in the history of the internet.

I consider that thread to be one of "The Wonders Of The World".

Families should seriously consider vacations planned around huddling in front of the computer and reading that thread, start to finish.

I would place it's importance somewhere between The Great Pyramids and The Colossus of Rhodes.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I think vicula has posted in it a few times
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:I consider that thread to be one of "The Wonders Of The World".

Families should seriously consider vacations planned around huddling in front of the computer and reading that thread, start to finish.

I would place it's importance somewhere between The Great Pyramids and The Colossus of Rhodes.
So how many posts in did you make it? Six for me.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

I find it hard to believe Spray could get banned from .net

Spray, you know all or most of those posters. HPG's gone by other nics, but I hate outting Dio's trolls so I won't be naming any of them
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Papa Willie wrote:So who are some of those people?

Who is "High Plains Grifter"? He seems to have already latched onto my testes ala Screwy. I tried to reply, but evidently the server is shit (I got a "Forbidden" message.)
instead of a word filter, you get the Forbidden message over there if your post contains a forbidden word. other times, niggger becomes "n-bomb", and "wetback" becomes "hard worker"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dio and Pikkkle on the same board?

Let me run right over there.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one