They're baaaaack

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

They're baaaaack

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Nothing like a good tragedy to drag these attention-whoring degenerates out of the woodwork. So how many of you are going to volunteer your services on the picket line? Wags? Spray? Derron?
In a tweeting binge following the explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, the Westboro Baptist Church celebrated the carnage and announced its intention to picket the funerals of victims.

The tiny Topeka, Kan., fundamentalist group urged the U.S. government to "reinstate" the death penalty for homosexuality and warned "violence will fully consume u [sic]" if that doesn't happen. Most of the church's tweets said same-sex marriage caused the bombing, but others mentioned abortion and supposed mistreatment of the church.

A news release dated April 15 announced the church's intention to picket the funerals of the three bombing victims. Massachusetts, the release says, "invited this special wrath from God Almighty when it was the FIRST STATE to pass same-sex marriage" in 2004. "Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals of those dead by Boston Bombs! GOD SENT THE BOMBS IN FURY OVER FAG MARRIAGE! #PraiseGod," said a tweet from the church's @WBCFliers account.

"THANK GOD FOR THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBS!! Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals of those killed. #PraiseGod," said another tweet from the @WBCSays account.

The church did not respond to an email from U.S. News seeking details about the picket plans. The church's phone line was consistently busy Tuesday. There are no Massachusetts events currently listed on the church's online protest schedule.

A similar plan by the church to picket the funeral of the elementary school principal who was murdered in the December Newtown, Conn., school shooting was unsuccessful, The Huffington Post reported, because volunteers blocked access to the funeral until church members changed their plans.

One tweet from @WBCSays Tuesday featured a photo of a man comforting a female victim with blood splattered along a Boston sidewalk. "LOOK at this image - sent directly fm God! He promised to cast ur bloody carcasses on ur flag idol! #WBCIsSoThankful," said the church.

Church pastor Fred Phelps - the aging patriarch who is related to most congregation members - said in a comment released on Twitter, "God is busy punishing those who've mistreated His people for preaching." Another tweet said, "Memo to Boston police: Is it time to re-think that mistreat and abuse WBC policy you implemented many years ago?!?!"

The church also said that the death of 8-year-old Martin Richard was God's punishment. "His blood is on YOUR hands. Died for #SSM," tweeted church member Margie Phelps.

The church is infamous for picketing the funerals of fallen soldiers with vulgar anti-gay signs and posters. They often picket for maximum exposure and are frequently greeted by irate locals.

A significant stream of income for the church comes from lawsuits, many arguing that state and local laws – or enforcement of the laws – violate members' First Amendment rights.

In reaction to Westboro's spiteful piety, a petition on the White House's "We the People" website urges authorities to "ban" the church members from entering Boston.

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/art ... hurch-says
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: They're baaaaack

Post by Mace »

I see that the idiots in the world are not limited to T1B. That's comforting.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

About time for some good ole fashioned church fire bombing. Fukk those a-holes. If I lived in that area, I would scour the obituaries for westboro member obituaries so I could show up at the cemetery for the party.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If you really want to hurt them, stop writing about them. They're just attention whores.

And smackaholic....they've already had one small "mysterious" fire.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:If you really want to hurt them, stop writing about them. They're just attention whores.

And smackaholic....they've already had one small "mysterious" fire.
they need a bigger one, preferrably when the entire congregation is in the church.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:So how many of you are going to volunteer your services on the picket line? Wags?
I'm perplexed at how to respond to this call-out. Unless you can link me to a post where I ever propped the WBC and their reprehensible protests, think the best thing to do is just acknowledge the stupid and go watch the Royals game instead.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What if they're right, though? Maybe God really does hate fags?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:What if they're right, though? Maybe God really does hate fags?
That was the old testament bitter g0d. The drown the fukk outta everybody and start again g0d. The "I was just fukking wit you, dog" (to Abraham) g0d.

He was a fukking asshole.

Then he became a dad, well, you know, a real dad, not just dad of everything dad. And he turned into a liberal pussy.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
That was the old testament bitter g0d. The drown the fukk outta everybody and start again g0d. The "I was just fukking wit you, dog" (to Abraham) g0d.

Then he became a dad, well, you know, a real dad, not just dad of everything dad. And he turned into a liberal pussy.
Watch what you say my corpulent son, I still hear all and see all,
and I'm still known for my temper.
Been to Atlantic City lately?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:What if they're right, though? Maybe God really does hate fags?
God is a fag. Tell me you knew?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm serious here. The evidence is pretty solid that God does indeed hate fags. Look what happened to Sodom and that other place. Did God not command mankind to be fruitful and multiply? That task is rendered impossible when you spray your jizz in another dude's colon or all over his stubbly, five o'clock shadowed piehole, wouldn't you say?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

Watch what you say my corpulent son, I still hear all and see all,
and I'm still known for my temper.
Been to Atlantic City lately?
You trying to take credit for AC?

AC is undoubtedly lucifers's work

Fukk off, you gravytraining has been.

Even Buddha thinks your a joke.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:I'm serious here. The evidence is pretty solid that God does indeed hate fags. Look what happened to Sodom and that other place. Did God not command mankind to be fruitful and multiply? That task is rendered impossible when you spray your jizz in another dude's colon or all over his stubbly, five o'clock shadowed piehole, wouldn't you say?
You aren't really so stupid as to go to the "marriage is for the purpose of child creation" card, are you?

Oh wait...yes you are.
9/27/22
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
"marriage is for the purpose of child creation"

A union that results in the natural creation of a child should be given some specific name, shouldn't it?

No matter what name you arrive upon, the queers without stars on thars are going to feel left out and demand their rights. And in that way the definition of marriage isn't specific.

Much better to shed more light on the type of marriage. Traditional marriage, gay marriage, fag marriage, backdoor marriage, double-donged dildo marriage, freaky flying carpet marriage, sapphic slumming spit swapping marriage...

These are a little more descriptive and so much the better.

I believe in German there is something like two dozen words for just pig alone. Why must the English language be limited to one unambiguous all collective word to describe marriage? Or would you rather some of the other examples I listed be used for further clarification?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Toddowen wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
"marriage is for the purpose of child creation"

A union that results in the natural creation of a child should be given some specific name, shouldn't it?
You can call it whatever you want, swine.

It's what the state calls it that mat matters.
9/27/22
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Toddowen wrote:A union that results in the natural creation of a child should be given some specific name, shouldn't it?
And so there is: 'fucking.'
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Van wrote:
Toddowen wrote:A union that results in the natural creation of a child should be given some specific name, shouldn't it?
The gays engage in that too via a different route.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Toddowen wrote:
Van wrote:
The gays engage in that too via a different route.
Your butthole?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:I'm serious here. The evidence is pretty solid that God does indeed hate fags. Look what happened to Sodom and that other place. Did God not command mankind to be fruitful and multiply? That task is rendered impossible when you spray your jizz in another dude's colon or all over his stubbly, five o'clock shadowed piehole, wouldn't you say?
You aren't really so stupid as to go to the "marriage is for the purpose of child creation" card, are you?

Oh wait...yes you are.
Who the fuck said anything about marriage? It appears that you've been sucking on kiddy cock so hard you're suffering from oxygen deprivation. Come up for air sometime.

No, the discussion here is whether or not the WBC is right in their assertion that God hates fags. I have to say that they have a good deal of evidence to support their position.

I think the most compelling bit of proof is that, well, he made them fags then he nuked their cities and, more recently, gave them AIDS. Look around. At best, fags are the objects of pity. Is anybody on earth crossing his fingers and hoping that his son will take dicks in his ass and chug cocks when he grows up? Don't think so.

I'm just not seeing a lot of love from the Big Guy when it comes to 'mos. I have to concur. God does hate fags.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Stop playing devil's advocate, you disingenuous asshole. Your posting history very clearly suggests you have no belief in God, which would make it pretty fucking difficult to arrive at the conclusion that an entity you don't believe in "hates fags."

And even if God is real, and does hate fags, he wouldn't express that by orchestrating an amateur attack at the Boston Marathon (a decidedly ungay event). He'd go after a San Fran gay pride parade or Toddowen's basement on a Friday night.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:And even if God is real, and does hate fags, he wouldn't express that by orchestrating an amateur attack at the Boston Marathon (a decidedly ungay event).
Why not? He has already punished fags by making them fags and compelling them to shove various foreign objects up their asses. No, what God is punishing is our society's acceptance of their sick and perverted behavior.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

But what does the Boston Marathon have to do with any of that? One could just as easily surmise from that bombing that God hates people and their families who eat Cliff Bars.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:But what does the Boston Marathon have to do with any of that?
Think of it as God's way of dropping a turd in our punchbowl of spineless, mewling capitulation to the most vulgar and despicable deviants society can muster.
One could just as easily surmise from that bombing that God hates people and their families who eat Cliff Bars.
He just might. You have to stay on your toes these days.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

God can't hate fags. His own son was a sperm belching faggot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

all the more reason to hate them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:God can't hate fags. His own son was a sperm belching faggot.
...and look what happened to him.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:But what does the Boston Marathon have to do with any of that?
Think of it as God's way of dropping a turd in our punchbowl of spineless, mewling capitulation to the most vulgar and despicable deviants society can muster.
One could just as easily surmise from that bombing that God hates people and their families who eat Cliff Bars.
He just might. You have to stay on your toes these days.
I thought MVS was an Athiest

Isn't that like Ray Charles describing the Sistine Chapel?
Getting nervous?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:
R-Jack wrote:God can't hate fags. His own son was a sperm belching faggot.
...and look what happened to him.
If he was a more visible figure in the boy's life, maybe his son wouldn't have ended up squatting on unwashed arab cock. Instead he let some dipshit sheep fucker and the cunt he knocked up raise him while skipping out on child support like he's fucking God or something. The dude was a douchebag negligent father.

Don't know why he has to smote Toddowen for his own bad parenting.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:God hates people and their families who eat Cliff Bars.
Dude have you ever had a Macadamia chocolate Clif bar? Holy shit, they're so good they almost taste like the sweetest vagina you've ever tasted.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

you'd think those idiots would have learned their lesson by now......
Anonymous has given those morons fair warning, but apparently you just can't stop stupid......good luck, anon is definitely not a group to be trifled with
get out, get out while there's still time
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Oh wait...yes you are.
Who the fuck said anything about marriage? It appears that you've been sucking on kiddy cock so hard you're suffering from oxygen deprivation. Come up for air sometime.

No, the discussion here is whether or not the WBC is right in their assertion that God hates fags. I have to say that they have a good deal of evidence to support their position.

I think the most compelling bit of proof is that, well, he made them fags then he nuked their cities and, more recently, gave them AIDS. Look around. At best, fags are the objects of pity. Is anybody on earth crossing his fingers and hoping that his son will take dicks in his ass and chug cocks when he grows up? Don't think so.

I'm just not seeing a lot of love from the Big Guy when it comes to 'mos. I have to concur. God does hate fags.
Using the same scriptures, it could be that God hates football players (touching the skin of a dead pig). I think God was publishing Beantown for the Patriots touching the skin of a dead pig while working on the Sabbath.
9/27/22
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Van wrote:God hates people and their families who eat Cliff Bars.
Dude have you ever had a Macadamia chocolate Clif bar? Holy shit, they're so good they almost taste like the sweetest vagina you've ever tasted.
Had one for lunch today.

Meaning a macadamia chocolate Cliff Bar, not the sweetest vagina I've ever tasted, unfortunately.

Anyway, I'm still trying to see mvscal's connection between the Boston Marathon and God's decision to punish fags and/or a society that tolerates faggotry. How does the Boston Marathon serve as a logical focal point for that issue? If anything, wouldn't He target a New York Liberty-Phoenix Mercury tilt or an Air France show for a bit of the ol' kristallnacht treatment?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Using the same scriptures, it could be that God hates football players (touching the skin of a dead pig). I think God was publishing Beantown for the Patriots touching the skin of a dead pig while working on the Sabbath.
A. Footballs are made of leather.

B. The Sabbath is Saturday.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Only on T1B can a thread about God and faggotry...........stay on course about God and faggotry.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Only on T1B can a thread about God and faggotry...........stay on course about God and faggotry.
Probably because this place is full of bible thumpers and fags.