Darwin hits the trifecta

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Darwin hits the trifecta

Post by BSmack »

This could be the favorite for the T1B "Feel Good Story of the Year."

Family dog runs into the Pacific Ocean. The 16 year old son attempts to save the dog getting swept to sea for his efforts. This prompts the father to go after the son. The son makes it back to shore, but the father is still out in the surf. So now the mother AND the son rush back into the waves. The father and mother are now confirmed dead, and the son is missing. The dog made it back to shore under his own power.

Rackitty racks for Chuck D.

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-swept-sea ... 20688.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Darwin hits the trifecta

Post by Mikey »

Definitely Chucky D making an appearance.

With water at about 55 deg you'd be crazy (or stupid) to go in for any reason without a full wetsuit.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

BSmack wrote:This could be the favorite for the T1B "Feel Good Story of the Year."
LTS volunteers to be a human shield at his timeshare in east Gaza....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:This could be the favorite for the T1B "Feel Good Story of the Year."

Family dog runs into the Pacific Ocean. The 16 year old son attempts to save the dog getting swept to sea for his efforts. This prompts the father to go after the son. The son makes it back to shore, but the father is still out in the surf. So now the mother AND the son rush back into the waves. The father and mother are now confirmed dead, and the son is missing. The dog made it back to shore under his own power.

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-swept-sea ... 20688.html

Rack the Dog for proving what pussy swimmers humans are.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, they were actually playing fetch with the mutt which I assume means they knew he could swim.

Yeah, somebody definitely hung a curve for charlie and he turned on it big time.

Rack him!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You can't stop Chucky D. You can only hope to contain him.
(CNN) - A 32-year-old man who died after downing dozens of roaches and worms last month to win a python at a Florida reptile store choked to death, medical officials said Monday.

Edward Archbold died "as a result of asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents," said the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office. It said his airway was obstructed by bug body parts, and ruled his death was an accident.

Archbold was among 20 to 30 contestants participating in the "Midnight Madness" event at Ben Siegel Reptiles in Deerfield Beach.

The participant who consumed the most insects and worms would take home an $850 python.

Archbold swallowed roach after roach, worm after worm. While the store didn't say exactly how many Archbold consumed, the owner told CNN affiliate WPLG that he was "the life of the party."

Soon after the contest was over, Archbold fell ill and began to vomit, the Broward County Sheriff's Office said.

A friend called for medical help. Then, Archbold himself dialed 911, the store said in a Facebook post.

Eventually, he fell to the ground outside the store, the sheriff's office said. An ambulance took him to North Broward Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

No other contestant fell ill, the sheriff's office said.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:and yet you, me or any of the dads on this board would go in after our kids if they went in chasing their dog

At least I think most would
I would have never brought the fucking dog.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:

and yet you, me or any of the dads on this board would go in after our kids if they went in chasing their dog

My thoughts exactly, Scott. If I were able to pull him out of the ocean, I'd slap the shit out of him and ask him why he risked his life trying to save a fucking dog. Then I'd go to the hospital and start an investigation to find out who switched out my kid at birth.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:

and yet you, me or any of the dads on this board would go in after our kids if they went in chasing their dog

If you had undisciplined spoiled brats for kids that could not listen to instructions, and a dog too stupid to understand it was in trouble, and then you still went in after all of them...fuck man ...Rack Darwin.

A good dad would make sure nobody got in that situation in a 56 degree ocean and the dumb ass dog better not have to swim, cause it is all over by then. Having seen a few ocean rescues and participated in a couple, they seldom turn out good. There is more than enough information for beach walkers out there to understand what you can and cannot do around the north coast oceans. My kids did what they were told, and my dogs were on voice command if off the leash. Pretty simple.

Just north of Eureka a few years back, I watched a great white take a seal out of the surf line pretty close to shore. Pretty fucking impressive. Living in the U&L for over 48 years, I can say I have never set foot in that ocean for any reason.

Bode Darwin on this one.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:if your kids and dogs listen to and obey every single word that comes out of your mouth, then rack you sarge
When it come around to being around the north coast ocean in a proximity that could be dangerous, I made sure things were under control. If you can't do that, get the fuck off the beach or be prepared to be added to Darwin's daily stats.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Derron wrote:
KC Scott wrote:if your kids and dogs listen to and obey every single word that comes out of your mouth, then rack you sarge
When it come around to being around the north coast ocean in a proximity that could be dangerous, I made sure things were under control. If you can't do that, get the fuck off the beach or be prepared to be added to Darwin's daily stats.
OK, Toughy...

:meds:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

If I had the choice between saving a stray dog or Derron and his entire family...I'm going after Rover.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Derron wrote:
..... zero degree kelvin U&L ocean..... Having seen a few ocean rescues and participated in a couple, they seldom turn out good.... what you can and cannot do around the north coast oceans.

Just north of Eureka... I personally watched and later high-fived a U&L great white tiger-werewolf-monkey shark (a mere juvenile barely cutting teeth that were already 9 foot long) take a 74 ton adolescent U&L striped-ass-humpback wolverine seal out of the surf line pretty close to shore.

Pretty fucking impressive but compared to the usual action in the U&L surf, it was pretty much fucking amateur night.

Living in the U&L for over 48 years, I can say I have never set foot in that ocean for any reason nor have I come with 5 miles of it. You see, out here we have REAL sharks that can fly and snatch your ass up if you dare venture within their 5 mile flight range. Fucking pussy sharks around the rest of the word would barely rank above U&L plankton out here

^^^^^ FTFY and Dins
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

The dog didn't have a listening problem, it had a dipshit owner problem. Who the fuck plays fetch with his dog in 10-ft surf?

And the kid didn't have an obeying problem, he had a dipshit Dad with zero credibility. If my Dad said to me, "If you go in the water, you're going to die," I wouldn't go. But even if I did take a step towards the water, he'd have an iron grip on my arm stopping me from going.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

people who start Darwin threads are most likely to be the first candidates to prove his theory correct.

people who respond in kind to Darwin threads are even more pathetic.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

War Wagon wrote:people who start Darwin threads are most likely to be the first candidates to prove his theory correct.

insert PKB here
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:people who start Darwin threads are most likely to be the first candidates to prove his theory correct.

I still haven't figured out the more pathetic poster. It's a toss up between you and cuda. One of you needs to claim the Tard of the Year 2012 trophy. I'll keep my fingers crossed. You have a downhill battle to win it though.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

While FTFYs are generally pretty lame, H4ever's was surprisingly almost chuckleworthy.

Abysmal Poster wrote:I still haven't figured out the more pathetic poster.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

surf's up....again.

sin

chuckie D

http://gma.yahoo.com/man-drowns-trying- ... ories.html

stupid people, particularly stupid people with dogs should pretty stay clear of the left coast.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

smackaholic wrote:surf's up....again.

sin

chuckie D

http://gma.yahoo.com/man-drowns-trying- ... ories.html

stupid people, particularly stupid people with dogs should pretty stay clear of the left coast.

Derron wrote:

..... zero degree kelvin U&L ocean..... Having seen a few ocean rescues and participated in a couple, they seldom turn out good.... what you can and cannot do around the north coast oceans.

Just north of Eureka... I personally watched and later high-fived a U&L great white tiger-werewolf-monkey shark (a mere juvenile barely cutting teeth that were already 9 foot long) take a 74 ton adolescent U&L striped-ass-humpback wolverine seal out of the surf line pretty close to shore.

Pretty fucking impressive but compared to the usual action in the U&L surf, it was pretty much fucking amateur night.

Living in the U&L for over 48 years, I can say I have never set foot in that ocean for any reason nor have I come with 5 miles of it. You see, out here we have REAL sharks that can fly and snatch your ass up if you dare venture within their 5 mile flight range. Fucking pussy sharks around the rest of the word would barely rank above U&L plankton out here

People need to listen to Derron and Dins. They know their shit.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Bwah...
KC Scott wrote:
Derron wrote: When it come around to being around the north coast ocean in a proximity that could be dangerous, I made sure things were under control. If you can't do that, get the fuck off the beach or be prepared to be added to Darwin's daily stats.
Derron: Boys, I'm not going to Sugar coat it. Some of you probably are not going to make it off this beach alive today. Your only chance is to listen and act on every single fucking word I say, the second I fucking say it ... Do you read me Maggots?"

Kid: Sir, yes Sir!

Dog: arf, arf

Derron: I can't heeeeeeear you. Now sound off like you got a pair

...to the hahahahahahahaha.
H4ever wrote:
Derron wrote:

^^^^^ FTFY and Dins
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

KC Scott wrote:Boys, I'm not going to Sugar coat it. Some of you probably are not going to make it off this beach alive today. Your only chance is to listen and act on every single fucking word I say, the second I fucking say it ... Do you read me Maggots?"

Kid: Sir, yes Sir!

Dog: arf, arf

Derron: I can't heeeeeeear you. Now sound off like you got a pair

Awesome.

And ya, I'm going in after the fuxxing dog quicker than Derron can lose credibility in a Darwin thread.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ana sighting, everybody drink!