What will happen right after the election?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

What will happen right after the election?

Post by Mikey »

A long but interesting read.

Wags, smackaholic, Derron, don't bother it's too long and there are some big words in there.
November 7th
Though their agendas are hidden, both Romney and Obama have plans to dramatically remake the size and character of American government. Very, very quickly....
http://nymag.com/news/politics/election ... s-2012-10/
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: What will happen right after the election?

Post by Left Seater »

Posters will melt on this board, either way.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

What a horrible article...Right from the start, "Hidden agenda"? WTF?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Interesting and insightful article and it will be even more interesting to see how this whole thing plays out after Nov. 6.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DrDetroit wrote:What a horrible article...Right from the start, "Hidden agenda"? WTF?
Yeah you're right. What politician ever had a "Hidden agenda?"
They always tell us exactly what they're going to do.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Jonathan Chait? That says it all.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:Jonathan Chait? That says it all.
Yeah, you're right too.
Jonathan Chait wrote it, so don't take the time actually to read it.
Just keep your radio tuned to Limbaugh, he's a lot easier for dementia addled brains to understand.

You'd prolly die before you got all the way through it anyway.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:A long but interesting read.

Wags... don't bother it's too long and there are some big words in there.
Could you provide the crib notes version, perhaps highlight some of the big words that I wouldn't comprehend the context of?

TIA
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Romney already said all the things he would do on day one.

Obama will merely continue more of the same.
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:so don't take the time actually to read it.
That would be my advice. It would work for most of your other posts as well.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:Every time I hear Debbie Wasserman Schultz speak I think to myself "Only in this country can a person that dumb be placed into a position of power and authority."

Really? Why do you think she's dumb?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:A long but interesting read.

Wags, smackaholic, Derron, don't bother it's too long and there are some big words in there.
November 7th
Though their agendas are hidden, both Romney and Obama have plans to dramatically remake the size and character of American government. Very, very quickly....
http://nymag.com/news/politics/election ... s-2012-10/
Eat shit Mikey...the only real reason you posted that is because the word 'VAPID" is in there, and we know how much you love that.

I read it through about page 5. The article makes some very good assumptions. Rommeny's claim of being able to just do nothing and watch the economy take off has merit. I took several investors on a tour recently of several properties that a general contractor wants to develop. To a man, each of these 3 dudes said if Rommeny wins, they are pulling the trigger on at least one of these projects that my GC is working on, and a couple of others they have in the works. Hopefully we can get them to pull on at least one more of our projects. The one alone puts 3 million to work over the next 9 to 12 months. The other is a 1.75 million pop to. All private projects, all ready to go to engineering the day they sign the papers.

If Obama is elected, they are sitting on their money for at least 9 months, maybe longer. Just too afraid to put it to work if Obongo wins.

Some of the prepper and survivalist web sites are buzzing that if Obongo loses, you will see massive rioting in the inner city's, spreading quickly to outlying areas. Kind of a stretch for me, but I could see where Detroit, Chicago, NY DC, others may have some issues. Some pretty good runs and sales on ammunition according to a couple of friends that have gun shops and web sites.

I think Obongo is done for and hope like hell that it true. Not a Rommeny fan, but he is light years ahead of Obongo.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
most? I'd say all, but the traffic here is slow enough already that we need Mikey just to inflate post counts in Marty's threads.

It is sorta' cute, though, watching some flaky dude with the IQ and humor of a garbanzo bean condescendingly post toward others.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
88 wrote:Every time I hear Debbie Wasserman Schultz speak I think to myself "Only in this country can a person that dumb be placed into a position of power and authority."

I think it mostly has to do with the painfully stupid things she says. What makes you think she isn't dumb?
She does come off as being almost Wagsian in her vapid stupidity.

Maybe she's there to sandbag the opposition.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

I think it mostly has to do with the painfully stupid things she says. What makes you think she isn't dumb?

Because I've been watching her for years and years. Is she dumb now as the dnc chair or has she always struck you as dumb?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote:
most? I'd say all, but the traffic here is slow enough already that we need Mikey just to inflate post counts in Marty's threads.

It is sorta' cute, though, watching some flaky dude with the IQ and humor of a garbanzo bean condescendingly post toward others.
Yeah, great advice from a perverted fuckwad who sprouts major wood every time he types "n i gger" and hits the submit button.

But then he's your role model, right? So go with it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
88 wrote:I think it mostly has to do with the painfully stupid things she says. What makes you think she isn't dumb?

Because I've been watching her for years and years. Is she dumb now as the dnc chair or has she always struck you as dumb?
I readily admit admit that I haven't been watching her for years and years. And I readily admit that I have no idea when she became the DNC chair. But I can say that she struck me as pathetically dumb the first time I ever heard her speak and that she has done nothing in recent years to convince me that my first impression of her was wrong.
the rnc chair and the dnc chair have to, as their job description, eat a shit sandwich on camera at every opportunity. its like they have to answer for every stupid thing the members of their respective parties have done. her job is to get on camera and trot out the daily talking points. her job is to serve the party and not the country or a district.

as a rep in Florida, she's knowledgeable. and liberal. not prone to saying stupid shit in hopes a camera will turn her way. unless you think defending Obamacare is the definition of stupid shit.

jewy cunt... maybe
ugly as sin... yesyesyes
dumb... no
puzzling as to how a man would fuck that ugly mess twice to make children... you betcha

if you want dumb, try befuddled and lost Mary Landieu. Or uninformed partisan shill Marsha Blackburn. Or bananas crazy Michelle Bachmann.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote: Yeah, great advice from a perverted fuckwad who sprouts major wood every time he types "n i gger" and hits the submit button.
Do a search on my posts and see how many hits you come up with there, champ.

Post the most aggrandizing one here in a link.

Or don't. I know you're as full of shit as Biden with his fake smile, regardless.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

War Wagon wrote:
Mikey wrote: Yeah, great advice from a perverted fuckwad who sprouts major wood every time he types "n i gger" and hits the submit button.

Or don't. I know you're as full of shit as Biden with his fake smile, regardless.

Howsabout that shit-eatin' grin Shit Romney was sporting at the first debate? Yea Biden looked like a tool...and so did Romney. Well, Shit Mittens has already established he's a phoney fucker as evidenced by his liberal positions that seem to 180 each time he flaps his cock-holster .
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:
Do a search on my posts and see how many hits you come up with there, champ.

Post the most aggrandizing one here in a link.

Your posts?

Read my post again, with the quotes embedded, and think "comprehension, comprehension..."

At first I was kidding about the vapid stupidity. Now I'm not so sure.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I know you were referencing mv, but you included me in the same vein.

surely, there must be some proof of this.

or, like Obama reading a teleprompter, you've got your talking points and you're sticking to them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Because I've been watching her for years and years.
Lying sack of shit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Yeah, great advice from a perverted fuckwad who sprouts major wood every time he types "n i gger" and hits the submit button.
You seem to be melting around the edges a bit there, tubby. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if that frightens you or hurts your feelings. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yeah, great advice from a perverted fuckwad who sprouts major wood every time he types "n i gger" and hits the submit button.
You seem to be melting around the edges a bit there, tubby. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if that frightens you or hurts your feelings. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.
Actually it doesn't much bother me at all. It says a lot about your deviant underdeveloped personality, though. I'm a little worried about you. Maybe you should seek professional help.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

maybe this:

probably not.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:Posters will melt on this board, either way.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Sirfindafold wrote:maybe this:

http://www.thedailycandidate.com/video/ ... _penn.html

probably not.
Good video, Sirfindafold. I hadn't seen that one.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Little was said about Obamacare and Romneys promise to repeal it.

I have some family members that own a chain of restauraunts with more then 50 employees. They said if Obama is re-elected and things progress as they anticipate with the healthcare reforms, they will cut everyones hours back to part-time levels so as not to have to buy their employees health insurance.

They said they cant afford to stay in business and buy all their employees health insurance.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

We have been moving that way for a few years now. While premiums have increased we offset this by raising the employee/family deductible. We then give each employee 80% of that deductible on a flexible spending card.

As I posted before my wife's company, 18,000 employees in one place, has moved to bring healthcare in house. They now have 20 Drs on staff from GP to dentists to ENTs. If you see one of these Drs there is zero cost to the employee. You can also elect a much cheaper insurance option which is basically a hospitalization plan since most care can be given on campus.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Maybe you should seek professional help.
For what? Calling nigggers nigggers? I'll tell ya what. When they stop acting like subhuman animals, I'll stop calling them nigggers.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Trampis wrote:I have some family members that own a chain of restauraunts with more then 50 employees. They said if Obama is re-elected and things progress as they anticipate with the healthcare reforms, they will cut everyones hours back to part-time levels so as not to have to buy their employees health insurance.
It's already happening. Just another unintended but completely predicatable consequence.

http://www.collegenews.com/article/dard ... _obamacare
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote:
Left Seater wrote:We have been moving that way for a few years now. While premiums have increased we offset this by raising the employee/family deductible. We then give each employee 80% of that deductible on a flexible spending card.

As I posted before my wife's company, 18,000 employees in one place, has moved to bring healthcare in house. They now have 20 Drs on staff from GP to dentists to ENTs. If you see one of these Drs there is zero cost to the employee. You can also elect a much cheaper insurance option which is basically a hospitalization plan since most care can be given on campus.
I will likely need to hire another 17,970 employees before that option becomes viable.
Local company here at about 200 employees went self insured. Paid for it all, got some catastrophic coverages. Hired a benefits administrator, hired my wife as a part time consultant as needed, and did quite well. Even when they had a couple of cancer and bypass payouts, they did ok. Cracked the whip on employees about smoking and drinking, did lifestyle education, very proactive.

They also went the same way with their workmen's comp coverages. Gave them a lot more control over every thing. I don't know where the cost threshold was exactly, but I know they did have over 15 million in the reserve accounts at one time after a few years of that.

In the construction business right now, a lot of company's are going bare. Just tell the employees, insurance, no job. No insurance, you have a job, unless it is DB or prevailing wage.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Lying sack of shit.

Care to explain, or is this just your usual cuntery?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Maybe you should seek professional help.
For what? Calling nigggers nigggers? I'll tell ya what. When they stop acting like subhuman animals, I'll stop calling them nigggers.
Wow. Three in one post. Did you have multiple orgasms when you mashed that out?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Romney already said all the things he would do on day one.
And what's truly frightening is that some people still plan on voting for him.
Obama will merely continue more of the same to have all of his policy ideas filibustered to death in the Senate.
FTFY.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Lying sack of shit.

Care to explain, or is this just your usual cuntery?
Which part of 'you are full of shit' are you struggling to comprehend? You claim to have been following this obscure junior Congressman from Florida for "years and years."

Nope. Sell it somewhere else, idiot.