Biden is still an ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Biden is still an ass

Post by Cuda »

is he drunk? i might tune in if he's drunk
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Number of minds changed: 0

This debate will have no effect on the election.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

National security advisers are more relevant that Veeps.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:National security advisers are more relevant that Veeps.
Until the mother fucker becomes President.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Papa Willie wrote: Ryan came off a bit too rehearsed at times, and a bit of a wimp.
100% agreement.

Biden obliged by creating massive opportunities for Ryan to exploit and he stepped on his dick. If Ryan actually listened to the grinning fool instead of just waiting for his turn to go through talking points, he could've forced Biden to leave the stage in a straight jacket.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:
Until the mother fucker becomes President.
Call me naive but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I don't know what the fukk Joe was smokin', but, he needs to share. I have never seen another human jam that much grinning into an hour and a half.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Unless they're named Sarah Palin.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When eddie munster was in the middle of talking about something like our Ambassador being tortured he should have stopped, looked at smiling Joe and asked him what the fukk was so funny.

The top to bottom incompetence of the monkey in chief's administration really is breathtaking. If we re-elect this bunch we truly do suck and deserve whatever the fukk misery we get.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I don't waste my time watching that crap. I heard it was like Caesar Romero's Joker vs. Adam West's Batman. There were some decent baseball play-off games on last night.

Last edited by Wolfman on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:The top to bottom incompetence of the monkey in chief's administration really is breathtaking. If we re-elect this bunch we truly do suck and deserve whatever the fukk misery we get.
Probably the smartest thing you've ever blurted out in here.

I completely agree.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Joe Biden on abortion: "That's my Church's position and I accept it in my personal life, but I refuse to impose that on the rest of America."

THAT is how it should be done. Rack Joe Biden.
To a point, I agree. For largely pragmatic reasons, first trimester abortions ought to remain legal. But at some point, you must ask yourself, how 'bout that other dude who's getting imposed on? You know, the one getting sliced and diced and hoovered out of his mommy's snapper simply because he's a fukkin' inconvenience.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Shocking. The GOP contingent on this board is mad at Biden for calling out of of their liars on a national stage. Boo fucking hoo. You should all pull the pin on a live grenade and douche with it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Shocking. The GOP contingent on this board is mad at Biden for calling out of of their liars on a national stage. Boo fucking hoo. You should all pull the pin on a live grenade and douche with it.
Douche with a grenade pin? :?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:You should all pull the pin on a live grenade and douche with it.
:mrgreen:
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Everybody who thought Joe Biden was an ass probably was fine with Romney's shtick. Ponderous.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:Shocking. The GOP contingent on this board is mad at Biden for calling out of of their liars on a national stage. Boo fucking hoo. You should all pull the pin on a live grenade and douche with it.
Tolerance mother fucked, tolerance.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Everybody who thought Joe Biden was an ass probably was fine with Romney's shtick. Ponderous.
What Joe did was what Romney did X eleventy billion.

It made Romney look confident.

It made Joe look like...well, Joe, which is to say a pompous buffoon.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
Douche with a grenade pin? :?
Wow, look who is going all grammar smack on us. :shock:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Jsc810 wrote:Joe Biden on abortion: "That's my Church's position and I accept it in my personal life, but I refuse to impose that on the rest of America."

Wait a second. So Biden says he agrees with the Church's position that abortion is murder and that millions of lives are being snuffed out, but he won't even speak out against it? He won't stand up and say that murder needs to stop? He won't do anything at all? Nah, unrack him. He either is spineless in his "beliefs" or he's lying to get the pro-abortion vote. In this case, I think it's both and you fell for it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:

Wait a second. So Biden says he agrees with the Church's position that abortion is murder and that millions of lives are being snuffed out, but he won't even speak out against it? He won't stand up and say that murder needs to stop? He won't do anything at all? Nah, unrack him. He either is spineless in his "beliefs" or he's lying to get the pro-abortion vote. In this case, I think it's both and you fell for it.
Are you Catholic?
If not then you really should STFU about what the Church's position is or is not.

Are Ryan's positions in line with the Church on abortion or anything else?
http://www.faithinpubliclife.org/newsro ... al-budget/

Is Romney going to make alcohol and coffee illegal?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The Republicans think Ryan won the debate, Democrats think it was Biden. No surprise there. The CBS poll shows that 50% of independents/undecided voters thought Biden won, 31% Ryan. The CNN poll has independents/undecided voters going with Ryan by 48%-44%. You may think Biden is an ass but I saw him kicking some ass and executing the needed strategy for the Dems after Obama's less that spectacular performance last week. He hit on most of the points that Obama failed to bring up and kept Ryan on the defensive most of the night. I would look for Obama to use similar tactics in his next debate and going on the offensive. Romney-Ryan need to deliver specifics on what will be targeted for budget cuts and stop trying to deflect the question by saying they'll sit down with the Dems and make those decisions in a bipartisan effort.

Paul Ryan is a beady eyed little douchebag and, if I had guns like him, I'd never leave home without wearing a coat.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:
BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Douche with a grenade pin? :?
Wow, look who is going all grammar smack on us. :shock:
That's pretty damn serious.
If I had realized some of the slower ones wouldn't get it, I would have told him to jam the pineapple up his well worn jizz cave. Then again I suppose that would have had him running to the fruit section of his local supermarket.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Papa Willie wrote:
The moderator was beyond shit. She grilled Ryan at every turn and let Biden slobber, interrupt Ryan 82 times (that's the number I've seen), and let him talk longer.
That hag had a deformed face and man voice.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
The moderator was beyond shit. She grilled Ryan at every turn and let Biden slobber, interrupt Ryan 82 times (that's the number I've seen), and let him talk longer.
That hag had a deformed face and man voice.
Funny, she didn't look like Ann Coulter.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Biden was laughing at Ryan because 90% of what he said was pure bullshit and, when called on it, either had no answer or produced a 5 minute word dump that had no meaning at all.

It really was pretty funny.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Mikey wrote:Are you Catholic?
If not then you really should STFU about what the Church's position is or is not.
No, I don't think I will.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Python wrote:

Living your life by the church doctrine doesn't mean you impose that doctrine on others. It took me several years to realize that one has nothing to do with the other.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:I find it a bit amusing that Biden said that he based his whole life on his religion. How is that going to sit with liberals? I mean - we all know they hate god. Never mind, though. He's a Democrat. He gets the pass.
Close to 50% of Catholics identify as Democrats or leaning Democrat. Pretty confusing, huh? Maybe you should STFU about Catholics too.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Python wrote:
Mikey wrote:Are you Catholic?
No, I don't think I will.
It was just a suggestion.

If you want to keep exposing yourself as an ignorant douche bag, it's up to you.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Mace wrote:Living your life by the church doctrine doesn't mean you impose that doctrine on others.
Standing up for your beliefs does not equal imposing your doctrine on others. You do realize you can do one without the other, right?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sudden Sam wrote: I wouldn't want to impose my feelings on anyone else.
So now it's wrong to let others know how we feel about things? Don't fall for the PC crap, Sam.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:It took me several years to realize that one has nothing to do with the other.

Maybe after several years, the dem-apologists (I align with neither party, I hate them both, and the entire two-party system, just as a neutral observer, blind devotion seems much more prevalent in dems) will find your same wisdom, and realize that their dislike of Mittens/Ryan has nothing to do with what a miserable failure their guy is.

The ability of people on both sides of the isle to justify the false dichotomy is both pathetic and amusing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not really sure what Plugs has to be smirking about. He is coauthor of one the most pathetic and catastrophically failed administrations in American history.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Apparently the only one of his beliefs that Plugs doesn't want to impose on everybody else is abortion.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Python wrote:
Mace wrote:Living your life by the church doctrine doesn't mean you impose that doctrine on others.
Standing up for your beliefs does not equal imposing your doctrine on others. You do realize you can do one without the other, right?
He did stand up for his beliefs and says that he lives by the church doctrine and does not agree with abortion. You seem to think those beliefs should be imposed on everyone and he doesn't. This has already been brought up by someone else (Mikey, I think) but do you expect Romney to outlaw coffee and alcohol just because it's part of his church doctrine? Does he not stand up for his beliefs if he fails to do so? No, I don't think so. And no, I'm not comparing abortion to coffee and alcohol in regard to their importance to our national politics, and I don't think anyone should not vote for Romney because of those beliefs. Although it would be interesting to see a poll on how many of the right wing douchebags would vote for Romney if he was proposing to ban alcohol and coffee. :)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Shocking. The GOP contingent on this board is mad at Biden for calling out of of their liars on a national stage. You should all pull the pin on a live grenade and douche with it.
Lies? What lies?

You mean like these lies here?
By the way, they talk about this great recession like it fell out of the sky–like, ‘Oh my goodness, where did it come from?’” Biden said. “It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card, at the same time, put a prescription drug plan on the credit card, a trillion dollar tax cut for the very wealthy.”

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”
For the record, Biden voted for both wars and the tax cuts were across the board not "for the very wealthy." Three lies right there in less time than it took to type them out.

Fire in your hole!
Last edited by mvscal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sudden Sam wrote:I would never try to force anyone to forego one if that's what they decided to do.

Good grief. No one is talking about forcing someone to not have an abortion. How would you even do something like that?

Look, it's simple. If he really believed abortion was murder, he would do more than just say "I'm against it, but I don't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable with my feelings about the subject." He's doing it for poliltical purposes, just like the other side of the aisle takes a stand on other issues. It's all for votes and political power. Just don't come around here racking these idiots for pulling the wool over the eyes of Chip and others.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:Not really sure what Plugs has to be smirking about. He is coauthor of one the most pathetic and catastrophically failed administrations in American history.

It's been a disappointing four years for the progressive agenda upon which Barry was duly elected. But the Chimp 'n Cheney show was of course much worse, and the utterly criminal Reagan run was worse, and Bubba's brief respite was also close to being worse if only because of his Glass-Steagall and NAFTA bend overs.

But...the idea of Mittens and Robot II being in the White House is a stark nightmare. And just like the those frauds and the Hannity/Rove blather, you offer absolutely nothing in specifics as to how you would plausibly improve any area of concern. Of course you can parrot the usual reactionary bile. Go ahead, but not here, it's too boring.
Before God was, I am