Ex-Chiefs stick it to their former team

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Ex-Chiefs stick it to their former team

Post by ChargerMike »

bwa..Arrowhead looked more like Staples Center late in the 3rd. quarter. Looks like Chiefan is fed up with the garbage currently being masqueraded as an NFL team.

Of course the 4 ex-Chiefs Battle, McClain, Williams and Gaither were happy as hell after battering their ex team mates into oblivion.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Ex-Chiefs stick it to their former team

Post by Dinsdale »

And Brandon Marshall made Cuntler look like Johnny Unitas-Montana last night.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:And Brandon Marshall made Cuntler look like Johnny Unitas-Montana last night.
Sorta showed up Dez Bryant too.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I think Bryant's brain and work ethic probably had more to do with that.

Boys' safety (#33... Carr?) was putting on quite the clownshow, too. Now he knows how LTS feels after a hard day's posting.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Scott wrote:I could rail on for another few hundred words about the levels of ineptitude that permeates every level of this organization
If there's one thing I've come to believe in around here, it's the value of an epic rant (or what some a-holes call a "melt").

Makes for good theater, ya know? By all means... continue.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Scott wrote:The media is guilty of feeding the populace here that this team had talent - it doesn't
Damn straight. Count me in that group of the populace. 2 weeks after that draft I would have bet my house on the
this bunch of losers winning 10 games. Good thing I don't bet much.
When you take an objective look at this team, there is some talent. But not ALOT (sup Wags). Charles, Bowe, Hali, DJ, this new kid Justin Houston.
But where would all these guys fit on another team? Stars? Or just another guy? I know this much, with the cast they have around them now, its just lipstick on a pig.
Oh yea, speaking of getting played by the media ..... that whole song and dance with Jonathan Baldwin in training camp ..... what a load of crap.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:From a fan standpoint KC is not an educated city. The tendency here is to back the teams no matter what and to buy into any new "plan" ownership offers without question. They don't see the business as the owners see it - a business. They think their passion for a winner is shared with ownership. Ownership wants a winner as long as it doesn't cost too much.
complete, utter bullshit.

You don't know the first thing about what "ownership" wants, yet you type out long winded diatribes like you were golf buddies with Clark Hunt.

Go fuck yourself.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote: Count me in that group of the populace. 2 weeks after that draft I would have bet my house on the
this bunch of losers winning 10 games.
You type like a retarded gibbon on mescaline. I'd be surprised if you were able to scratch a $1 lottery ticket, much less figure out how to wager your house that you don't own. Maybe you could bet your rent payment.

When you take an objective look at this team, there is some talent. But not ALOT (sup Wags).
sup? ALOT is not up, but I see you've chosen to embrace your illiteracy.

Jonathan Baldwin...
is a freakishly gifted athlete. Given a competent QB (not Cassel), he'll be a star in this league.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Poe
Most knowledgeable Steelers fans had him pegged as a workout warrior who with any luck would be drafted before the Steelers had the opportunity to make a mistake by picking him. Scott Pioli made everybody in Steeler Nation very happy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

KC Scott wrote:They want you to pay $27 to park
If it makes you feel better, it's $30 to park a 1/2 mile from the stadium at Candlestick. And if you live 35 miles away, like I do, that's your reward after sitting in stop-n-go traffic for 2 1/2 hours.

Even with its over-priced tickets, the new stadium (avaiable via mass transit) can't get here fast enough.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:

Even with its over-priced tickets, the new stadium (avaiable via mass transit) can't get here fast enough.

$12,000 (that might be for a pair) to "reserve the right" to buy overriced season tickets (my boss just got a call from them this week)?

Good luck finding those suckers.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Scott wrote:They want you to pay $27 to park.
That sounds like stealing to me... it's $40 at Gillette. And even more if you try parking at a gas station on Rt 1 somewhere.

I'd gladly pay that little to park anywhere in Boston too. :brad:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

OCmike wrote:Even with its over-priced tickets, the new stadium (avaiable via mass transit) can't get here fast enough.
That' sounds good but reality is another matter. The Chargers have the trolly (electric trains) going to their games. My guess is mass transit to the game in SF will be about the same. Ever seen sardines in a can? It gets ugly fast when somebodies daughter, wife, or mother gets slammed up against the train doors entering or exiting when the crowded masses start pushing & shoving (especially after the game), and believe me, they always do.

When I go to the game I leave way early (driving) so I can pick a spot near the exit and tailgate. An hour or more in traffic going to the game sucks. Then again so does having a wife, girl friend, daughter, or mother with a broken nose, or missing their front teeth.

Unfortunately these days the NFL is approaching European Soccer in terms of the number of drunks and fights at games.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Parking lot with tailgaiting at Arrowhead is the only thing good right now. They should raise parking to $85 and lower ticket prices to $27.

Hey Wags, fuck off! I'm talkin' to you the way I wanna talk to you. You have a problem, turn off your station.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
KC Scott wrote:They want you to pay $27 to park.
That sounds like stealing to me... it's $40 at Gillette. And even more if you try parking at a gas station on Rt 1 somewhere.

I'd gladly pay that little to park anywhere in Boston too. :brad:
Apparently the parking attendants in Boston are overpaid like the Red Sox.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Joe in PB wrote:That' sounds good but reality is another matter. The Chargers have the trolly (electric trains) going to their games. My guess is mass transit to the game in SF will be about the same. Ever seen sardines in a can? It gets ugly fast when somebodies daughter, wife, or mother gets slammed up against the train doors entering or exiting when the crowded masses start pushing & shoving (especially after the game), and believe me, they always do.

Tell you what, never been to a game in The Stick (seen my Niners in Seattle), but I've taken the train to Trailblazer games on many occasions. Not sure that the size of the city even matters, but an NBA game here has ~20,000 people. An NFL game has 60,000 people.

And the train is a really fucking lame experience, hopping on outside the arena. And we're known for being nice here. I'm guessing the addition of Bay Aryans doesn't make it more pleasant.

While I prefer public transit to driving (don't pay for parking, and I can get liquored), the ride sucks balls. I can deal with the bus and train the rest of the time (except around 4-6 PM).

But hey -- at leat SF to Santa Clara is a short trip, so they got that going for them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OCmike wrote:
If it makes you feel better, it's $30 to park a 1/2 mile from the stadium at Candlestick. And if you live 35 miles away, like I do, that's your reward after sitting in stop-n-go traffic for 2 1/2 hours.

Average parking price at FedEx Field is $40. The nearest Metro stop is 1.1 miles away, but that walk is nothing.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:at least SF to Santa Clara is a short trip, so they got that going for them.[/SARCASM]
you haven't driven that much have you?

I had to make that drive over the summer for a show (google only said an hour) - and took just under 2. And this was me leaving the hotel in Burlingame at 9:00

FTFM
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Joe in PB wrote:
OCmike wrote:Even with its over-priced tickets, the new stadium (avaiable via mass transit) can't get here fast enough.
That' sounds good but reality is another matter. The Chargers have the trolly (electric trains) going to their games. My guess is mass transit to the game in SF will be about the same. Ever seen sardines in a can? It gets ugly fast when somebodies daughter, wife, or mother gets slammed up against the train doors entering or exiting when the crowded masses start pushing & shoving (especially after the game), and believe me, they always do.

When I go to the game I leave way early (driving) so I can pick a spot near the exit and tailgate. An hour or more in traffic going to the game sucks. Then again so does having a wife, girl friend, daughter, or mother with a broken nose, or missing their front teeth.

Unfortunately these days the NFL is approaching European Soccer in terms of the number of drunks and fights at games.
Was fortunate enough to go to the Superbowl there when the Bucs played. Jumped on the trolly roughly 4 hours before gametime, it was sardine-can full with 3-4 stops left before getting to Qualcom. Train kept stopping nevertheless, and peeps continued to try and squeeze on. Pure misery for 45 minutes.
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Speaking of ex-Chiefs, it's good to see Larry Johnson keeping himself in game shape...
Ex-NFL running back Johnson arrested in domestic abuse case

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Las Vegas police say former NFL running back Larry Johnson is in jail after he was arrested in a felony domestic violence case involving an ex-girlfriend at a Las Vegas Strip resort.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/f ... z28SzlF3lq
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dinsdale wrote:

Tell you what, never been to a game in The Stick
Because you are the largest bandwagon sports fan to ever inhabit this board.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

trev wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Tell you what, never been to a game in The Stick
Because you are the largest bandwagon sports fan to ever inhabit this board.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

Someone who has tickets in their backyard and makes excuses to not go to a game is questioning the fandom of someone because they haven't traveled the distance of most countries to watch his team play live?

Seriously. Shut the fuck up you drunken KYOA savant.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

R-Jack wrote:Mumble..slurp...slurp...belch...mumble
Shut the fuck up & have another sip of your Ice Tea man seed faggot.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Trev,

It looks like someone took a bath in your tub of vodka. Go check into that.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

R-Jack wrote:Trev,

I checked and found you in there. Not shocked.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

trev wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Trev,

I checked and found you in there. Not shocked.
Uh Oh. Looks like this one is gonna be subject to video review, Jim...

Yep. There's the challenge flag. I thought this one was pretty obvious...

I think he's just checking the spot of the foul with the official in Kansas City, Jim. Yeah, this one was definitely a no-doubter. Let's go down to the field for the call...

We've got I Know You Are
But What Am I?
On the Lush. Half the distance to the goal; first down, R-Jack

Really have to appreciate those guys when they get it right, Phil. Now let's see if R-Jack can take advantage of first-and-goal and finish off this well-executed drive against the Drunken Skanks...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Me thinks Raiduh and Chef fan better look up at the sco'bode.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:Me thinks Raiduh and Chef fan better look up at the sco'bode.
Raiderfan didn't drop IKYABWAI. BODE Raiderfan

Cheffan... isn't you. BODE Cheffan

BTW -- I'll bet anything you want (except that moldering pussy -- even I have standards) that I've been a Ninerfan longer than you've been a Chargerfan.

You're the one talking about missing games because your team isn't playing well, not me.

You keep using that word, "bandwagon" -- I do not think it means what you think it means.

Had the same rooting interests since I was a child, they've never changed.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dinsdale wrote:Had the same rooting interests since I was a child, they've never changed.
Not even for....................weather? :shock:

Sin,
Trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Ohh My.