ADMIT YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ADMIT YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... -1.1163616

Kansas City sports talk radio host Bob Fescoe just wants the winless Chiefs to do one thing:

"Admit you suck!"

In a rant for the ages, Fescoe rips into the Chiefs after they followed up a Week 1 40-24 home loss to the Falcons with an inept performance in Buffalo last Sunday. The Chiefs (0-2) trailed 35-3 in the fourth quarter before scoring two meaningless touchdowns in the final minutes to make the final tally look slightly more respectable, 35-17.

The host of 'Fescoe in the Morning' blows his top after he quotes running back Jamaal Charles saying "We just didn't come out and play."

"Why not?" shouts Fescoe. "For eight quarters this season those guys have not gone out and played football. ... Stop embarrassing yourselves.

"You’re embarrassing your mother. You’re embarrassing your father. You’re embarrassing the city. You’re embarrassing your wife ... and your children."

He was just warming up.

"You're an embarrassing train wreck to the 2.5 million people that call this metro area home. You've let down all the old ladies that are on life support rooting for you, trying to pull out another day. You give people nothing to live for ... you suck.

"That's what you are right now. You are an embarrassing, sucking, train wreck of a football team from top to bottom."

The task for Romeo Crennel and the Chiefs doesn't get any easier this week when they travel to the Big Easy to face an angry Saints team that also comes into Week 3 without a win.

Fescoe should probably just avoid the aggravation of watching the Chiefs — a sexy pick in the preseason to be a team on the rise — and make good on his desire to go pumpkin picking.

Listen to the full four-minute long rant below

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: ADMIT YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by War Wagon »

I saw/heard this rant on ESPN news last night and got a chuckle out of it. It's certainly the most attention Fescoe ever received because for the most part he's an unlistenable douchebag of a blowhard, as are most sports talk radio geeks.

But he was right and accurately described the mood of most Chiefs fans after that debacle in Buffalo. People were and are understandably, justifiably pissed by that humiliating performance while it seemed as if most of the players didn't even care.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

D-

That guy should just admit he sucks as a radio personality. Listening to paid hacks who never have to pay for tickets ever complain as if they're Joe Fan s only funny for about 1 minute.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:Listening to paid hacks who never have to pay for tickets ever complain as if they're Joe Fan s only funny for about 1 minute.
Who gives a fuck whether or not he pays for a ticket? And do you really think paying $1,000 for season tickets is some sort of exorbitant expense? Wags pays a heck of a lot more than that for cigarettes. No?

Heck... in Kansas fucking Shitty, I bet you can get season tickets in the upper bowl for less than $500. Who gives a fuck about the money?
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Chargers hosting Falcons gonna be blacked out locally as well, WTF.

I have a plan/excuse, gonna watch it on the seatback of a 737 and hopefully catch the 4th quarter during my layover in Houston.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Whatever. I can't get enough of this guy. "They should make prisoners watch the Chefs. It's torture." The Chefs need to keep losing (shouldn't be too hard).

I look forward to this week's melt. It's fitting this dude is on 610 talking about the Chefs. 6-10... if you're lucky. :lol:
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Fescoe is a NY transplant, that is still a huge Giants fan. He could not give a fuck less about the Chiefs other than how it effects his paycheck. Nothing wrong with that, but don't play the fan card.
Me, I am a Chiefs fan, for better than 40 years. But I have had enough of this garbage. I will be up and early tomorrow, but ass to get my running around done, and be home for the 2:30 kick off of MIZZOU, and S. Carolina. Sunday, Noon, I will be with the wife at the Plaza Art Fair, by my own choice. I could not give a fuck less about this Chiefs team. Glad its not effecting my paycheck.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

You know things aren't good when NFL Network hosts refer to the Chiefs as garbage time all stars. :lol:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote:Me, I am a Chiefs fan, for better than 40 years.
and then.
I could not give a fuck less about this Chiefs team.
No, you're not a Chiefs fan.

You're a band wagoning, front running dumb fuck.

Enjoy your art fair, emasculated twat, I'll be watching the Chiefs game.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

kcdave wrote:but don't play the fan card.
Can you describe what in the fuck you think this means?

Thanks.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Wags^
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

all smack aside dave, you missed one helluva performance today if you were at the art fair instead of in front of your TV.

I wonder what Fescoe will have to rant about tomorrow morning, I just may have to listen on my way to work.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The game was blacked out here and being that it was 100 degrees out, I didn't go. I listened to the first quarter on the radio and knew by the sound of it we were going to lose, so I turned it off.

I can't wait for the Chargers to move to LA.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I caught the last few mins of the 4th qtr, and all of OT on the ride home.
Sounded like maybe a few slackers finally grew a pair and decided to earn a paycheck.
Gonna take a few more W's NOW, before I start to buy in. I'd like to see 4-2 at the bye week.
3-3 at worst. Anything less, forget about it.

Dont know if anyone read the letter from the chick in The Star, but well worth the long winded read.
Sums up alot of my thoughts and a few others I know:

http://mellinger.kansascity.com/entries ... hiefs-fan/
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote: Gonna take a few more W's NOW, before I start to buy in. I'd like to see 4-2 at the bye week.
3-3 at worst. Anything less, forget about it.
:roll:

Nobody gives a fuck if you buy in, cunt, certainly not me. Just keep going to art fairs or whatever else your wife can drag you to on Sundays while real fans live and die with their team, no matter the record.
Dont know if anyone read the letter from the chick in The Star, but well worth the long winded read.
Sums up alot of my thoughts and a few others I know:
No I hadn't until now but that whiny bitch could easily replace you.

btw, idiot... alot is not a word.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:Nobody gives a fuck if you buy in, cunt, certainly not me. Just keep going to art fairs or whatever else your wife can drag you to on Sundays while real fans live and die with their team, no matter the record.
If he doesn't go with her to the art fair, who's going to hold her purse while she's shopping?
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Wags you being a real fan and all, have watched alot of crappy football the last few years.
Safe bet says you will be watching alot more in the near future.
Me, I may watch alittle, or I may not watch alittle. But until I see more of a
commitment to winning by this organization from the Clarks on down .....
I will spend alot more of my time on Sunday enjoying life.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It looks like a nice day in KC. Get out and enjoy it and forget those Chiefs for awhile. :grin:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I hope you all are OK. I worry, ya know.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Looks like kcdave gets over this time. As a Chiefan would you rather have enjoyed a nice day out with your wife with a good chance of getting layed tonight OR would you have rather sent the wife out by herself while you logged in front of the TV and watched the Bolts run rampant over the hapless Chiefs? No brainer....right?
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:I hope you all are OK. I worry, ya know.
RACK

Hello, trev. So, what are you wearing right now and is it...fragrant? Just wondering.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Look at ChargerMike coming out in his post-nookie golden years swinging the bat.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
RACK

Hello, trev. So, what are you wearing right now and is it...fragrant? Just wondering.
I probably smell like a saltwater pool. It was such a great day, I went swimming and sunning.
Soon I will smell like some of Banana Boat After Sun lotion Love that.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:
mvscal wrote:
RACK

I probably smell like a saltwater pool. It was such a great day, I went swimming and sunning.
Soon I will smell like some of Banana Boat After Sun lotion Love that.
Yeah....LOVE that....fuck yeah...

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

ChargerMike wrote:Looks like kcdave gets over this time. As a Chiefan would you rather have enjoyed a nice day out with your wife with a good chance of getting layed tonight OR would you have rather sent the wife out by herself while you logged in front of the TV and watched the Bolts run rampant over the hapless Chiefs? No brainer....right?
It WAS a nice day.

Mowed grass, smoked ribs, caught a drive-or-three…

Six turn-overs and only 17 points? You write this as if San Diego is a threat, or actually matters to anybody other than to you or that cocoa-buttered cunt above....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Truman wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:Looks like kcdave gets over this time. As a Chiefan would you rather have enjoyed a nice day out with your wife with a good chance of getting layed tonight OR would you have rather sent the wife out by herself while you logged in front of the TV and watched the Bolts run rampant over the hapless Chiefs? No brainer....right?
It WAS a nice day.

Mowed grass, smoked ribs, caught a drive-or-three…

Six turn-overs and only 17 points? You write this as if San Diego is a threat, or actually matters to anybody other than to you or that cocoa-buttered cunt above....

not at all, the only thing threatening about the Chargers is they will probably finish ahead of two teams in the AFC worst. They're not good.
Trev, all buttered up...dang girl :shock:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I remember when they did play in the West. NFC, but still.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Got to suck being a Chief fan, the organization just got a new stadium but still didn't feel it was prudent to sign Kyle Orton in the likely case Cassel stinks it up. In other words despite increased revenue, the song remains the same in post Lamar Hunt KC. Life must suck big time when the local NFL team produces nothing but a nasty manure stench, and the locals still can't get enough of it on Sunday. In KC they're they're called real Football fans, elsewhere in the country they're referred to as stool pigeons...
Last edited by Joe in PB on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I was just going to leave this alone but you know what?

Fuck that. I've got some time to kill before MNF and watching the Crusaders pile on just for the sake of piling on.

The great thing about a serious FF league is that you can compartmentalize rooting for your real team vs. your fantasy squad. Used to be when the Chiefs lost, I'd be depressed and pissed off for days, or weeks, until they won another game. Which being a Chiefsfan, can be a long time. Now, as long as my FF team got over, I can take solace in that. Bad part is when they both lose...

ChargerMike wrote:Looks like kcdave gets over this time.
How in the fuck do you figure that?

if dave somehow feels smug about the Chiefs losing badly, I dare him to come back in here and say so.

I watched it to the bitter end, just as I always do. It's not about if I call myself a "fan" or not, it's just what I do. How in hell can somebody celebrate when the team is going good if they don't suffer while they're doing bad?

I suffer a lot, but the celebrating, as rare as that might be, makes up for it

As a Chiefan would you rather have enjoyed a nice day out with your wife with a good chance of getting layed tonight OR would you have rather sent the wife out by herself while you logged in front of the TV and watched the Bolts run rampant over the hapless Chiefs? No brainer....right?
No brainer? No, it's a stupid fucking question posted by a hapless, feckless Chargertard.

To begin with, my wife hates the Chiefs (just to spite me) and there's nothing she'd rather watch than them get beat. If it's in humiliating fashion, all the better.

as for getting laid (not layed, dumbfuck), not much is better than a grudgefuck.

And where the heck was Chargertard last week when getting bent over by Atlanta? The Chiefs put up more of a fight against them, at least for the 1st half.

And at least the game wasn't blacked out in 1-2 KC while it was in 2-0 San Diego.

While Tru already mentioned the 6 turnovers, I'll drive home that SD didn't so much win that game as KC fucking handed it them on a silver platter. And even after all the charity, they still had a chance to win that game late into the 3rd qtr if Cassel could hit a wide open Bowe streaking down the sideline.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:I wish the Falcons played in the AFC West. :P
In a couple more weeks you should be able to claim the division title.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I got to say wags that I can relate to kcdave, Scott, & other Chief fans who don't support the team when its mismanaged. The way i look at it, things either won't change, or change will take a lot longer to come about if all the games are sold out & TV ratings are high.

One problem might be an owner who doesn't want to spend as much as it takes to improve the team enough to be a consistent winner, which of course ties Pioli's hands. I'd have a very hard time supporting that kind of franchise.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Joe in PB wrote:Got to suck being a Chief fan, the organization just got a new stadium but still didn't feel it was prudent to sign Kyle Orton in the likely case Cassel stinks it up. In other words despite increased revenue, the song remains the same in post Lamar Hunt KC. Life must suck big time when the local NFL team produces nothing but a nasty manure stench, and the locals still can't get enough of it on Sunday. In KC they're they're called real Football fans, elsewhere in the country they're referred to as stool pigeons...
It's not a new stadium, it's renovated. Still the same old Arrowhead for the most part. And no apologies here for being a Chiefsfan. I'm proud of the franchise and its history. Win or lose, I'll continue to support them. I really don't have any other choice. I didn't pick them as my team, they picked me.

If I had a choice, I probably would've picked the Baltimore Colts as Johny Unitas was my favorite player growing up. But we know how that franchise divorced its city, as so many others have done. As long as the Hunt clan doesn't divorce KC, I'll continue to be loyal as well.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Bob Fescoe joined the St. Louis sports show I listen to about five years ago. He was prone to such outbursts on a show where the other hosts laughed at people who cared that much about anything. needless to say Bob didn't work out in St. Louis so he went back to KC.
why is my neighborhood on fire
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Because St. Louis is that much > than KC?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

trev wrote:Because St. Louis is that much > than KC?

more like the show he was transplanted into consisted of two guys who were tired of sports and spent most of the time asking relief pitchers what their go-to drunk food was. Fescoe wanted to talk about the OLine and my show was more interested in getting girls to take off their shoes and excite a guy who was a foot fetish freak.

not a good fit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

In general, yes, without any question.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote: getting girls to take off their shoes and excite a guy who was a foot fetish freak.
In!

not much sexier than a girl with a well turned ankle. I suppose KC and STL do have more in common than the river running thru it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
In general, yes, without any question.
Our BBQ is better, our women are hotter and we flush our shit down the toilet and send it to STL. Our casinos are better too and you can never erase the 1985 WS.

Other than that, you are correct.

KC is to STL what Omaha is to KC.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote: Our casinos are better too and you can never erase the 1985 WS.
Wow. Casinos. When it comes to sitting and pressing a button on a slots machine, KC rocks.

As for the '85 WS, '87, '04, '06 and '11 helped us to move on.