of Melky and Felix and other things of no interest

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

of Melky and Felix and other things of no interest

Post by War Wagon »

so that's how dude was batting .479 while Van laffed and laffed at that trade. :brad:

well, we got Guthrie for dirty Sanchez now while I woulda been happy to get a bucket of sunflower seeds, so who's laffing now, bitch?

as for the Big Cat, that guy is nasty and always has been. It's no surprise to me dude tosses a perfecto. And while Tampa is a pretty good team right now, this is the 3rd time they've had that done to them. Not sure what that means.

Anyways, while most teams out of the playoff hunt are merely playing out the string right now, the Bataan death march of bad teams in late August and September, my lowly Royals are playing hard and winning games.

I'm proud of them and look forward to next year.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: of Melky and Felix and other things of no interest

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's too bad Hernandez is playing in that fucking wasteland known as the Pacific Northwest. He is something else. Now I wish he'd take a line drive off his dome to knock his hat on straight.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Padres sale finally went through. I now expect to be attending the WS at Petco Park in 2013, with Lefty throwing out the first pitch.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So KC isn't only about IKYABWAI anymore, now they're also about unloading their cheaters for pennies on the dollar. Why else would they unload a young guy who just had 200+ hits and a career year for them in exchange for the never-ending trainwreck that is Jonathan Sanchez?

KC's GM probably caught Melky stabbing himself in the shower with a dripping syringe one too many times and finally decided, "Fuck it. As long as I can get a sack of fungo bats for this douche, he's outta here...."
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:So KC isn't only about IKYABWAI anymore, now they're also about unloading their cheaters for pennies on the dollar. Why else would they unload a young guy who just had 200+ hits and a career year for them in exchange for the never-ending trainwreck that is Jonathan Sanchez?
unloading cheaters? Dude, you've been singing the praises of Melky for months, rubbing in the unbalanced trade and Royals fan had to grit their tooth and take it. :brad:

But they had Lorenzo Cain coming up, whom I believe they got in the Grienke trade along with Alcides Escobar (who has been outstanding). Unfortunately, Cain got hurt in early April and then hurt again much worse in a minor league rehab assignment. He's been back a few weeks now and he looks to have some real potential, a CF with speed and power.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, I was singing his praises...until he got shitcanned for being a stupid fucking 'roid monkey!

And it clearly started during his time in KC. C'mon, why on earth would they punt that guy for Genuinely Dirty Sanchez, particularly when Melky can play all three outfield positions? They had to know something was up with him, and they didn't want to be left holding the bag when it all came out.

Thanks, Melky. Way to ruin your team's season.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And now this...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-l ... --mlb.html

Hiroshima wasn't bad enough? You had to go and Nagasaki your credibility, too?

Unbelievable.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

[quote="Toddowen"]Where does Melky go now? Why not Boston? :grin:
Would love to see the Boston press angle if Melk went there and had an MVP type season while Big Papi struggles to hit .250, an RBI a week, and a HR a month.
quote]

MVP type season without the juice?

:lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS