Wisconsin election

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Wisconsin election

Post by Sirfindafold »

Don't worry, AG Eric Holder flew a few of his people up to WI today. Like always, his focus on maintaining integrity in our voting process is unmatched.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I just want to see much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the lib leeches and for Goobs to go postal.

That will be hilarious.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:I just want to see much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the lib leeches and for Goobs to go postal.

That will be hilarious.
Wish in one hand, shit in the other aand see which one fills up first, Corky.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Absolutely disgusting.
It sure is.
On WMAL’s The Chris Plante Show today a Michigan resident by the name of "Mike" called in to discuss how he had infiltrated a Michigan Union's organized bus convoy, en-route to vote in the Wisconsin recall election for Democrats.

The caller claimed that Michigan’s “Democrat Unions” had organized a convoy of 4 buses, filled with Michigan Democrats, with the intention of voting for Tom Barrett in the Wisconsin recall election.
Caller “Mike” describes “Greyhound size buses, filled to capacity” with a good amount of “freebies” available, “They treated me to lunch!”

The caller also points out that the organizers did not tell union riders that it is illegal to vote in Wisconsin if you're from another state.

I'm sure you're OK with it, though. You're big fan of election fraud...and cocks in your ass.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:If Walker wins, the Press wills tate that outside money secretly provided by billionaires such as the Koch brothers convinved a majority of the Wisconsin electorate to retain a complete dud, which further shows why Citizens United was wrongly decided.

If Barrett wins, the Press will state that it was a national referendum that there shall never, ever be any efforts whatsoever to try to curtail the depth of the trough public sector unions sup at in any State.

Me?
You're right about the Koch brothers and the disastrous Citizens United ruling as having an undue effect on this noble recall effort, but your take on the unions is straight out of the GOP auto-smear list of droning mantras.

Walker is a complete sleazeball--as clearly revealed in his famous hoax phone call when the fake Koch brother suggested goon tactics and Walker didn't object one bit. He's an absolute punk and a puppet of course of the odious Kochs, and his public firing will be a very good thing indeed for Wisconsin and the nation.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
I'm sure you're OK with it, though. You're big fan of election fraud...and cocks in your ass.
Yes, because as we all know, if some blowhard polesmoker calls up a conservative Washington radio station and says something negative about Democrats, it MUST, MUST be true.

Bend over in front of a shoulder-launched surface-to-air missile.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Yes, because as we all know, if some blowhard polesmoker calls up a conservative Washington radio station and says something negative about Democrats, it MUST, MUST be true.
But anonymous claims forwarded to demented libtard, Ed Schultz, are gospel truth, right?

You are pathetically stupid even for a syphilitic simpleton. There will never be anything funnier than a semi-literate "journalist."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:You're big fan of election fraud...and cocks in your ass.
WOAH!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:You're big fan of election fraud

what election fraud?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Report: 119% Voter Turnout in Madison, WI

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... in-madison
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Corporate America has spoken....

And the middle class has lost more ground.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Accurate analysis: Crybabies lost

:)
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Corporate America has spoken....

How about all those people that opted out of joining the union now that they have a choice?
Aren't they middle class?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^^^^
Just the opposite. The taxpayers are sick and tired of crony unionism. Public service unions are at odds with the taxpayers. They stick members with dues that they funnel to the politicians that feed them. If you don't see anything wrong with that, then anything I say will go in one ear and out the other.
Score one for the taxpayers in Wisconsin.
BTW---I do feel sorry for Barrett. He got zero support from his party and only a Tweet from Obama. Pathetic showing from them.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I live in California I know all about the unions. :meds:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:Lawrence O'Donnell just said on MSNBC that "money" won in Wisconsin today,
Another blatant lie from Larry O'Buttplug. Dems outspent Reps in this campaign.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Quick, somebody help Goober find a shower rod
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BUT BUT BUT I thought there was 115% voting plus bus loads of "union thugs" coming into Wisky from Michigan to vote?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Guess they should have brought more buses.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:Well... that didn't take very long. Within 10 minutes of NBC calling the recall election for Walker, Lawrence O'Donnell said on MSNBC that "money" won in Wisconsin today, not the people.

Not a duck.

Sin,
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

what a lousy cop out, but expect more of the same in November.

Rack Wisconsin.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The libs force a recall and get shit-hammered substantially worse than the first time.

That's not too funnay.

Dumb@sses. :lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:Today is the recall election, it appears to be a close race.

Of course, the douchebag Republicans are playing dirty politics, sending out robocalls that claim voters who signed recall petitions are not required to vote again today.

Absolutely disgusting. But what do you expect from a group that already has one conviction and five indictments so far, and when Walker himself is about to be indicted.

YOU SICK SICK FUCK jsc. Corruption? How bout your big thug govt. unions for starters?

Walker WON BIG TODAY because of hard-working taxpayers all across the state of wisconsin who said,
ENOUGH!!! No more reckless spending by the democrat unions. NO MORE.

NOVEMBER? YOU BET UR ASS. Wisconsin is up for grabs BIG TIME. IN 2004, Bush lost wisconsin by just 5000 votes out of 2.5 million cast!!! Talk about a cunt hair margain.

Romney knows that this state is RIPE for the picking.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WRONG diego. BIG corrupt govt. unions have lost ground. AND THAT IS A GREAT THING for the middle class taxpayers who are FED UP with runaway reckless spending.

These unions are criminal and corrupt in a BIG WAY. Wisconsin sent a message that it will no longer be tolerated.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Ah. So the end-result is due to the 1% dominating the polls and Joe 6-Pack sitting this one out.

:meds:

Nice to see Common Sense break out and the Wisconsin middle class reclaim/proclaim their freedom.

Union America got mercy-ruled by 15 points. The only ground lost tonight was by Big Government "progressives."

Tide's comin' in, Amigo. Get used to it.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
88 wrote:If Walker wins, the Press wills tate that outside money secretly provided by billionaires such as the Koch brothers convinved a majority of the Wisconsin electorate to retain a complete dud, which further shows why Citizens United was wrongly decided.

If Barrett wins, the Press will state that it was a national referendum that there shall never, ever be any efforts whatsoever to try to curtail the depth of the trough public sector unions sup at in any State.

Me?
You're right about the Koch brothers and the disastrous Citizens United ruling as having an undue effect on this noble recall effort, but your take on the unions is straight out of the GOP auto-smear list of droning mantras.

Walker is a complete sleazeball--as clearly revealed in his famous hoax phone call when the fake Koch brother suggested goon tactics and Walker didn't object one bit. He's an absolute punk and a puppet of course of the odious Kochs, and his public firing will be a very good thing indeed for Wisconsin and the nation.
This is why I find LTS to be a comical lying slut whore.
LTS talks about big corporations out-spending the democrats in Wisconsin. HOWEVER, LTS doesnt tell you about the millions upon millions of big union money coming into wisconsin from all over the country.

This proves that LTS is a fuckin liar and a dirtbag cunt.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Tru;
I'm not completely surprised by it. I guess the voters really want to see how lob-sided the socio-economic makeup of this country can become before it goes tits-up.
9/27/22
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Wolfman wrote:^^^^^^^^
Just the opposite. The taxpayers are sick and tired of crony unionism. Public service unions are at odds with the taxpayers. They stick members with dues that they funnel to the politicians that feed them. If you don't see anything wrong with that, then anything I say will go in one ear and out the other.
Score one for the taxpayers in Wisconsin.
BTW---I do feel sorry for Barrett. He got zero support from his party and only a Tweet from Obama. Pathetic showing from them.
THANK YOU wolfman. RAAAACK. NOW, can you do me one small favor? Tell LTS this.
Explain this to that lying cunt liberal faggott LTS.

What you just said about criminal big govt unions is correct. NOW, I need you to bang this truth over LTS's faggott skull. Crack his skull with this truth if you will.

thank you.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

88 wrote:Well... that didn't take very long. Within 10 minutes of NBC calling the recall election for Walker, Lawrence O'Donnell said on MSNBC that "money" won in Wisconsin today, not the people. Citizens United was specifically identified as the reason. So predictable it begins to lose its entertainment value.
88, what I find sick though is this. Its a fact that millions upon millions of big union dollars poured into Wisconsin from all over the country. YET, msnbc wont admit this, and, neither will LTS.

Why is that?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Tru;
I'm not completely surprised by it. I guess the voters really want to see how lob-sided the socio-economic makeup of this country can become before it goes tits-up.
Diego, the only thing making this country go "tits-up" is Obama spending us into oblivian.

The thing that will set this country in the "right" direction? Romney putting 4o million people back to work for good.

Get it thru your thick skull diego, socio-economic makeup is up to the individual. You work hard, and the skies the limit. You dont work hard? well then...........FUCK YOU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:The libs force a recall and get shit-hammered substantially worse than the first time.

That's not too funnay.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor little drama queen can't help but lie through his tears.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Well, that's one theory.

Hey, my neighbor is rich! Stupid fuck! Wonder what our government can do to make it fair?

Others might believe that America provides the best opportunity to level the playing field.

Hey, my neighbor is rich! Stupid fuck! Wonder what I can do to be rich too?

I think you would agree with me that there are two Americas.

There are those who sincerely believe the function of government is to take care of its people.

There are others who vehemently believe the function of government is to leave us alone and let us find our own fortunes.

Both sensibilities have been at loggerheads since the turn of the century. The fuck-off vote won tonight. November? Who knows? But the divide over Who We Are isn't about to be solved over-night - or in a single election.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A win today for the taxpayers of Wisconsin. Time for more governors to grow a pair and follow suit. Workers deserve the right to choose to have unions confiscate their pay.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:The libs force a recall and get shit-hammered substantially worse than the first time.

That's not too funnay.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor little drama queen can't help but lie through his tears.

This piece of shit scum is a "brain-dead" "occupy" democrat lib. This guy is an example of the idiots on the left. I LOVE IT!!!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Left Seater wrote:A win today for the taxpayers of Wisconsin. Time for more governors to grow a pair and follow suit. Workers deserve the right to choose to have unions confiscate their pay.
RAAACK Left seater!! Thank you for saying it so clearly. NO MORE CRIMINAL THUG UNIONS.
From now on, the nazi tactics of the left unions will not be tolerated.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

bradhusker wrote:NO MORE CRIMINAL THUG TROLLS.
Fixed.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Truman wrote:
Well, that's one theory.

Hey, my neighbor is rich! Stupid fuck! Wonder what our government can do to make it fair?

Others might believe that America provides the best opportunity to level the playing field.

Hey, my neighbor is rich! Stupid fuck! Wonder what I can do to be rich too?

I think you would agree with me that there are two Americas.

There are those who sincerely believe the function of government is to take care of its people.

There are others who vehemently believe the function of government is to leave us alone and let us find our own fortunes.

Both sensibilities have been at loggerheads since the turn of the century. The fuck-off vote won tonight. November? Who knows? But the divide over Who We Are isn't about to be solved over-night - or in a single election.
WELL SAID Truman. RAAACK!! Its ok for government to take care of the very poor. That is what Mitt Romney so very well said a few months ago. A "safety net" for the very poor.

HOWEVER, its the middle class of america who works hard. There will ALWAYS be sick poor fucks. The mentally disturbed who will never rise out of poverty. Government should have a "safety net" for those poor pitiful souls.

AL sharpton and Jesse Jackson believe that if you give these sick poor fucks other people's money, that they will somehow rise up out of poverty? BWUWUWUWUWWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA.
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Mentally sick poor fucks will take the money you give them and blow it on drugs and other criminal activities.

JOBS JOBS JOBS. no more out-sourcing. Put good americans back to work, then watch them thrive.

Romney was 100 percent correct. Keep the "safety net" for the very poor, but concentrate your efforts on the middle class.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Truman wrote:
bradhusker wrote:NO MORE CRIMINAL THUG TROLLS.
Fixed.
Why would I be considered a troll? Because I speak truth? Guilty as charged your honor. May I approach the bench?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Madison... douche drop, douche drop...

Incoming...