What I've learned in 2011

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

What I've learned in 2011

Post by R-Jack »

Drew Brees wins fantasy football titles.

New rock isn't even rock anymore. It's 50% alternative, 50% pop and 100% gay.

Being in the best shape of your life at 36 is a good feeling, but it pisses you off all the same.

Republicans and Democrats are not even political parties anymore. They are sports teams with the two most myopic fanbases.

Wearing your sunglasses backwards so they rest on the back of your neck when indoors: Not everyone who does this is a douchebag, but every fucking douche does this.

I hate the Disney channel.

You can be safe this evening and call a cab, but what about the drunken shitbag that T-Bones your cab?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: What I've learned in 2011

Post by War Wagon »

I haven't learned a damn thing worth mentioning.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Read more, post less
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:I haven't learned a damn thing worth mentioning.
Me neither, I already know everything to begin with so who gives a fuck?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:I haven't learned a damn thing worth mentioning.
You did say you were barely literate so no real surprise there. If you have motor functions down your probably good to go. :shock: :shock:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Doron wrote:barely literate
followed by:
your probably
See, I didn't learn you were an idiot in 2011.

I've known that since at least 2001 or whenever it was I first came across your moronic ramblings at TNW.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

1. Never, ever get on a ladder that is not properly set up. Having a ladder slide out on you is a really bad feeling. An even worse feeling is landing flat on your back after falling off such a ladder, going through the POS HD prefabbed railing, and falling about 12.5 feet. I really should have been paralyzed or dead after that one.

2. Home Depot prefabbed pressure treated deck railings are the suck. They will be reinforced/replaced this spring.

3. Being a redsox fan sucks once again. Don't know where tito will manage this year, but, I hope he wins the series. Fukk the sox front office.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:
Doron wrote:barely literate
followed by:
your probably
See, I didn't learn you were an idiot in 2011.

I've known that since at least 2001 or whenever it was I first came across your moronic ramblings at TNW.
Has it been that long Wags ? My how time flies..

But I never admitted I was barely literate, I did not kill my dog, I did not have a swamp cooler, I do not drive a forklift for a living, and my kids are all heterosexual.

Happy New Year..may the gift of smack find you in 2011.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote: But I never admitted I was barely literate, I did not kill my dog, I did not have a swamp cooler, I do not drive a forklift for a living, and my kids are all heterosexual.

Happy New Year..may the gift of smack find you in 2011.
I doubt wags has a swamp cooler. The name is a bit misleading. Don't work in the swamp at all. They require low humidity. Low humidity and missouri don't get along too well.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:1. Never, ever get on a ladder that is not properly set up. Having a ladder slide out on you is a really bad feeling.

You evernotice those little holes in the ladder feet?

They're so you can put nails through them.

And those serrated edges on one side of the feet? You'guessed'er.

Swing and a miss by Darwin.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, I fukkin' teed it high for chuck on that one.

thanks chuck for not taking a cut at it.

not saying i won't even throw one right over the middle for chuckie again, but, it won't be that same pitch. i should have stopped at the ghandi mart on the way to the ER for a few powerball tickets.

Oh, one other thing i learnt this year....

When you pulverize all the muscles in your back/torso, they heal pretty fukkin' slow. And Carbomol and Tramadol is good stuff.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

R-Jack wrote:Republicans and Democrats are not even political parties anymore. They are sports teams with the two most myopic fanbases.
That's rackworthy.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

That pilates instructors & I'm talking clinical machine pilates not that namby pamby mat shit
are the most evil, vicious & sadistic of all the fitness instructors I've ever met!!
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

that telling my son's mother-in-law she's "a screeching harpy that could have sucked the optimism out of Mahatma Gandhi" tends to cause tension during family get togethers.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Felix wrote:that telling my son's mother-in-law she's "a screeching harpy that could have sucked the optimism out of Mahatma Gandhi" tends to cause tension during family get togethers.....
:lol:

Sometimes the truth hurts but it has to be said. Good luck to your son.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what mace said.

nice blast, feelsdicks. too bad your kid will likely not get laid before easter over it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That West Michigan is overpopulated with single mothers and almost all of my friends are willing to become contractually and financially obligated to children that aren't theirs just so they can maintain pussy that they obviously think they will never get again.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I learned that Screwball has a cool way of describing his friends, current locales and overall lifestyle in such a way that it always sounds like another installment in the Clerks franchise.

Tell me that you can't see Mgo and Screwball as these two guys, pontificating back and forth about movies, hockey, music and politics...

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That West Michigan is overpopulated with single mothers and almost all of my friends are willing to become contractually and financially obligated to children that aren't theirs just so they can maintain pussy that they obviously think they will never get again.
Get your friends to adopt those kids to help get you out from under all of those child support payments.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Not wondering if I'll have to wrassle some cantankerous old whore or her loser son when I go to the basement to do laundry is pretty fukking cool. Makes the occasional technical difficulties with my warshin' aparati worth it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I learned that there are few leaders in this world. One part is few people are good at it. The next part is few people are willing to be led.

People who barely graduated from high school understand that the best way to accomplish the group's united goals is less important than not recognizing any united goals and just cover their own ass. And they get away with it because their superiors are doing the same damned thing.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

After working for nearly 17 years, I finally learned that you should expect nothing and trust noone when it comes to coworkers.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I learned that there are few leaders in this world. One part is few people are good at it. The next part is few people are willing to be led.

People who barely graduated from high school understand that the best way to accomplish the group's united goals is less important than not recognizing any united goals and just cover their own ass. And they get away with it because their superiors are doing the same damned thing.
It's been a CYA world for so long that it's refreshing to run into folks who are truly team players. And you're right, the CYA folks are the ones who advance, and they do it by throwing others under the bus.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:I learned that Screwball has a cool way of describing his friends, current locales and overall lifestyle in such a way that it always sounds like another installment in the Clerks franchise.
"Try not to suck any dick on your way out of the parking lot!"
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I learned that there are few leaders in this world. One part is few people are good at it. The next part is few people are willing to be led.

Yep. And when you do decide to lead, the group you are leaving behind will try their best to bring you back down. All they want to do is bitch about being asked to do a little extra, but they can't even be counted on to do the things their supposed to do.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Tell me that you can't see Mgo and Screwball as these two guys, pontificating back and forth about movies, hockey, music and politics...
They did a back and forth on chat/radio a few months ago that was pretty funny... captured their board personna's exactly.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote:After working for nearly 17 years, I finally learned that you should expect nothing and trust noone when it comes to coworkers.
Whatever happened with the guy who got the sex abuse charges?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:They did a back and forth on chat/radio a few months ago that was pretty funny... captured their board personna's exactly.
Next time I am home we'll make sure to do one. I told him I really want to do one somewhat sober and with a decent bit of planning.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:After working for nearly 17 years, I finally learned that you should expect nothing and trust noone when it comes to coworkers.
Whatever happened with the guy who got the sex abuse charges?
His court date keeps being pushed back. February 8th is the latest I've heard, but I'm sure it gets rescheduled again.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

clerk - my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

customer - in a row?

:lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:They did a back and forth on chat/radio a few months ago that was pretty funny... captured their board personna's exactly.
Next time I am home we'll make sure to do one. I told him I really want to do one somewhat sober and with a decent bit of planning.
I think doing it drunk with zero planning is the better way to go. Then again that's why I'm smart and you're a relentless idiot.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: Swing and a miss by Darwin.
Spencer you syphilitic weasel, Spencer.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

That sending my daughter to Catholic school has been, so far at least, a very good investment.
Screw_Michigan wrote:That West Michigan is overpopulated with single mothers
So is Western New York, but I digress.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.