Get your Kicks

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Get your Kicks

Post by Derron »

Nice...just chop block the person in front of you and stomp on them as you go over...look at the crowd that will tell you why it happens.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Last time I saw a frenzy like that was Nickel Night at KFC.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:no idea how the fuck over priced tennis shoes can start a riot
Look at the source.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I think the "Kicks" thing gives it away, Splatterbutt.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW - two borderline-iconic peppersprayings in the last month.

Both U&L... because that is how we roll.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

where the fuck is China when you need them? There's a market for faux- Jordans....obviously.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Whew! I'm happy to say that I've never seen such a mess when I go in to buy my Justin boots.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Actually they are a pretty sweet looking pair as far as basketball shoes go. Reminds me of the styles in the mid 90's.

Jordans were the best shoes I ever played ball in. See,back then, some folks would actually buy them to play basketball in them as opposed to now where they exist to be sold on Ebay, be robbed for and sold on Ebay by the robber.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

R-jack wrote:Jordans were the best shoes I ever played ball in. See,back then, some folks would actually buy them to play basketball in them as opposed to now where they exist to be sold on Ebay.....
These were the style of my day...before basketball shoes became a fuckin' fashion statement, and they cost $10 a pair...which my dad thought was way too much money to pay for shoes. :lol:

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Hell, back then, that was technology.

That being said, when I play hoops I've always been very picky about what I play in after I tore my ankle up when I was 21. Back then, Jordan shoes were the best ones I could get for my foot with regards to weight and support. Nowadays, the pricier styles don't seem to be wide enough for me and I don't even have a wide foot. I just keep buying the same pair of low end Nikes for fifty bucks over anything else. They are light enough and have enough room in the toe box for my feet to spread out.

Probably sounds like a lot of overthinking about footwear on my part, but I'm playing two nights a week and I'm the only one that doesn't need knee or ankle braces out there, so I think my pickiness has paid off over the years.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Last pair of high tops I had was a Nike pair issued by the school district when I made the 9th grade basketball team.

I can't imagine standing in line for any pair of shoes ever. Reminds me of a nice heart warming story from a few Black Fridays ago when tickle me Elmo was all the rage. Some ghetto type had gotten in line at toys r us wednesday evening and when the store opened on black Friday at 4 am apparently bought all the elmos the store had. This wonderful human then circled the shopping center parking lot while his baby mama hung out the window offering to sell said elmos at 300 a pop.

Twice the police warned them to leave or face consequences. The third time the cops arrested said pair and confiscated the elmos. The judge then had them donated to the local toys for tots campaign.

huge outpouring of thanks went to both the cops and the judge that holiday season from the community.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:
I can't imagine standing in line for any pair of shoes ever. Reminds me of a nice heart warming story from a few Black Fridays ago when tickle me Elmo was all the rage. Some ghetto type had gotten in line at toys r us wednesday evening and when the store opened on black Friday at 4 am apparently bought all the elmos the store had. This wonderful human then circled the shopping center parking lot while his baby mama hung out the window offering to sell said elmos at 300 a pop.
Why do you hate capitalism?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

For once I have to rack the semen sweeper.

Dude legally purchased a product and then offered it for resale. If he can find chumps willing to pay 300 bones, rack him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm sure he had a retailer's license when he was scalping selling those dolls.

Bet he paid the sales taxes, too.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

R-Jack wrote:Hell, back then, that was technology.

That being said, when I play hoops I've always been very picky about what I play in after I tore my ankle up when I was 21. Back then, Jordan shoes were the best ones I could get for my foot with regards to weight and support. Nowadays, the pricier styles don't seem to be wide enough for me and I don't even have a wide foot. I just keep buying the same pair of low end Nikes for fifty bucks over anything else. They are light enough and have enough room in the toe box for my feet to spread out.

Probably sounds like a lot of overthinking about footwear on my part, but I'm playing two nights a week and I'm the only one that doesn't need knee or ankle braces out there, so I think my pickiness has paid off over the years.
'Twasn't pickiness
Keep strengthening those ankles
Haytas gotta bite
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:where they exist to be sold on Ebay, be robbed for and sold on Ebay by the robber.
so the person stands in line for say 7-8 hours to buy a $180 shoe and sell it for $375...

say it takes them an hour of their time to list it, sell it and ship it so lets say 9 hours total time for a $195 profit, then you factor in say $5 worth of gas.....that comes out to about $21/hour assuming the purchaser didn't accrue any medical costs in the melee.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:I'm sure he had a retailer's license when he was scalping selling those dolls.

You just don't like these entrepreneurs because they're black.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Carson wrote:I'm sure he had a retailer's license when he was scalping selling those dolls.

Just like I'm sure you've paid sales taxes when you've sold something of yours to another private party.

Guess Santa forgot to leave a new brain under the tree for you.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Some cities require yard sales to have permits.

Guess Santa forgot to leave you Sandusky's new phone number.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Carson wrote:Some cities require yard sales to have permits.
And you know this to be the case in all these cities? I bet you don't know the city in Washington that the riot took place in, much less it's tax laws.
Guess Santa forgot to leave you Sandusky's new phone number.
Raising the white flag so early?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I bet you don't know the city in Washington that the riot took place in

Tukwila is a fine little burb... if you're into that sort of thing.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Thanks for the tip, Carson.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwahaha, here's some great news footage from Houston, shittiest place on earth.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

This culture just needs to go away.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sudden Sam wrote:"What if your child gets ammonia for a pair of shoes..."

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Bwahaha, here's some great news footage from Houston, shittiest place on earth.

Yeah nothing all that special about Houston proper, especially their mayor, but not really all that different than most large cities in the country. Still much better that most all Midwest cities. The second clip from Greenspoint mall is refered to by most non thugs in the greater Houston area as "gunpoint". All of the department stores are gone and now it appears the stores remaining sell shoes. Drove by that place all the time on the way to the airport, but wouldn't even consider buying gas there on the frontage road. It is also one of those areas we advise our players to NEVER go to.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

What Lefty said. Gunspoint Mall was a very happening place in the 80s. The surrounding areas were growing and the nearby business park was near maximum occupancy at the time. Both my sister and brother both worked at the mall when they were teenagers. The first major downfall of that mall was the guy who hid under the cars and would cut the achilles heel of the person who was trying to unlock their vehicle. The victims would try to run but wouldn't get very far with their heel looking like a pez dispenser. Dude would just slide out from under the car, take their purse/wallet and keys and high-tail it out of there.

People stopped going for a short while and my brother and sister were both forced to quit their jobs and find something else nearby (Spring/Woodlands). After a short time of Gunspoint being a ghost town, they beefed up security and people started coming back. But the revival was short lived after one of the security guards was waxed by a local thug. After that, Gunspoint was done. Sad story, but I suppose you could credit Gunspoint's crime to the rapid development of The Woodlands Mall shortly after..
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Within 10 years the whole area darkened up and crime went through the roof
:lol:

:applause:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:but not really all that different than most large cities in the country.
No one slashes mallgoers in my large city.

Now, they might climb under 4x4 trucks with a battery powered sawzall and help themselves to the catalytic converter, but they don't slash anyone up.

Actaually, besides banger-on-banger crime, and that you're taking your life in your hands going to Old Town late at night, we have fairly low violent crime rates. Sure, property crime rates are off the chart, but very little violent crime.

Know a guy who is a firefighter... moved here from Houston. No one has ever heard of anyone shooting at a fire truck around here -- even the bangers help the firefighters out. Dude says firetrucks taking gunfire is a near-daily occurence where he was in Houston.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude says firetrucks taking gunfire is a near-daily occurence where he was in Houston.
My two cousins are both firefighters and none of them have ever experienced gunfire while on a truck. They both worked the worst areas when they started out and dealt with a lot of shit, but never gunfire. Your firefighter buddy is full of shit.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Go Coogs' wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Dude says firetrucks taking gunfire is a near-daily occurence where he was in Houston.
My two cousins are both firefighters and none of them have ever experienced gunfire while on a truck. They both worked the worst areas when they started out and dealt with a lot of shit, but never gunfire. Your firefighter buddy is full of shit.
Birds of a feather and whatnot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Yeah nothing all that special about Houston proper.... It is also one of those areas we advise our players to NEVER go to.
So you are unwilling to tell us why you hate Capitalism? Gotcha.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Yeah nothing all that special about Houston proper.... It is also one of those areas we advise our players to NEVER go to.
So you are unwilling to tell us why you hate Capitalism? Gotcha.
You sir, are some sort of smart ass. So

get fucked.