A swing and a miss by Mr. Darwin

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

A swing and a miss by Mr. Darwin

Post by Goober McTuber »

Lady luck is wiping up a few tears after a Utah man, who was fortunate enough to win a $300,000 Lamborghini Murcielago, crashed it only six hours after claiming his prize.

David Dopp, of Santaquin, Utah, won the high-performance Italian roadster in the "Joe Schmo to Lambo" contest offered by Maverik convenience stores, KSL-TV reported.

The 34-year-old truck driver told the TV station that he was giving rides to family and friends when he hit either a patch of black ice or loose gravel during a turn and crashed into some fence posts.

No one was injured in the wreck.

Dopp said the 640-horsepower lime green convertible sustained damage to the front and rear ends and also blew a tire.

According to KSL-TV, Dopp did have insurance coverage on the Lamborghini -- a policy he was required to take out before he could claim the car. The Lamborghini is scheduled to be sent to a Las Vegas facility for repairs.

As part of his grand prize Dopp also won $5,000 worth of high-speed driving lessons at a nearby motor sports park. He said he has yet to redeem the lessons.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Re: A swing and a miss by Mr. Darwin

Post by Y2K »

After he gets his car fixed all he has to do now is figure out how to raise 80 grand by April 15th. What a lucky guy, looks like he'll spend a lot of time in his truck.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Chuck D. was busy this morning in Fairport. Having train tracks at grade with a fairly heavily traveled road and sidewalk is like putting out a Chuck D. salt lick.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/art ... |text|Home
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

chuck D salt lick?

nice.

we have quite a few of these salt licks in Ct. for the most part, there are no problems. i think the great majority of train altercations are intentional. whenever there is one, of course, the authorities have to have huge investigations for some reason and safety weenies cry that more has to be done to avoid them.

waste of money.

there are folks out there who want to punch their own tickets. so what. better they do it by stepping in front of a train which won't harm anyone other than the dude trying to tackle the train, than stepping in front of a vehicle which could result in others being injured.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:chuck D salt lick?

nice.

we have quite a few of these salt licks in Ct. for the most part, there are no problems. i think the great majority of train altercations are intentional. whenever there is one, of course, the authorities have to have huge investigations for some reason and safety weenies cry that more has to be done to avoid them.

waste of money.

there are folks out there who want to punch their own tickets. so what. better they do it by stepping in front of a train which won't harm anyone other than the dude trying to tackle the train, than stepping in front of a vehicle which could result in others being injured.
While I agree that in most cases the extent of the investigation should be limited to "tag the stupid fuck," I disagree that suicides are the primary cause of people v train fatalities. In my personal experience gain by living in towns that have major rail lines running through them for most of my life, the primary causes are as follows

1. Stupidity
2. Alcohol/Drugs
3. Stupidity AND Alcohol/Drugs

Of course where I live the bars are all within 200 feet of the tracks, so that definitely contributes to Chuck's batting average. Amazingly, the only time I personally witnessed a car/train wreck the idiot car driver lived. He was lucky the train was a westbound train and it was going 10 MPH at impact. Even at that speed it dragged his car a quarter mile down the tracks. Had the train been eastbound, it would have caught his driver's side door and crushed him. And had it been traveling at the usual 40mph speeds that freights usually do, it would have obliterated the whole car and easily killed him.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:

Bullshit. Pretty traumatic for the train operator and anybody else who might see it or have to clean it up. If you want to off yourself, do the world a favor and do it in private with pills. Or take a long walk off a short pier.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Went down to my favorite watering hole and got the scoop from the owner. Apparently dude was completely shitfaced at 11AM and didn't see the lights, gate or people yelling at him to turn back. Thankfully he wasn't anybody I knew. Then again, I haven't had friends who got shitfaced at 11AM since I was in college.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

BSmack wrote:Went down to my favorite watering hole and got the scoop from the owner.

Could you be anymore of a bullshiter ???
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

Bullshit. Pretty traumatic for the train operator and anybody else who might see it or have to clean it up. If you want to off yourself, do the world a favor and do it in private with pills. Or take a long walk off a short pier.
double bullshit. not saying the train jockey enjoys mowing down suicidal train tacklers, but, they realize it's not their fault and therer wasn't a damn thing they could do about it. of course, being good union honks, they will use this opportunity to go out on disability. as for the clean up, the rats and crows gotta eat too.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:chuck D salt lick?

nice.

waste of money.

While I agree that in most cases the extent of the investigation should be limited to "tag the stupid fuck," I disagree that suicides are the primary cause of people v train fatalities. In my personal experience gain by living in towns that have major rail lines running through them for most of my life, the primary causes are as follows

1. Stupidity
2. Alcohol/Drugs

Of course where I live the bars are all within 200 feet of the tracks, so that definitely contributes to Chuck's batting average. Amazingly, the only time I personally witnessed a car/train wreck the idiot car driver lived. He was lucky the train was a westbound train and it was going 10 MPH at impact. Even at that speed it dragged his car a quarter mile down the tracks. Had the train been eastbound, it would have caught his driver's side door and crushed him. And had it been traveling at the usual 40mph speeds that freights usually do, it would have obliterated the whole car and easily killed hback to grade crossings.im.
OK, so we have suicide and weapons grade stupidity.

That being the case, I am in favor of spending tax dollars to retrofit overpasses.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

1. Stupidity
2. Alcohol/Drugs
Went down to my favorite watering hole
You got me walkin'
a walkin' on a tightrope
Chuck's takin' my net
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

:cry:
smackaholic wrote:OK, so we have suicide and weapons grade stupidity.

That being the case, I am in favor of spending tax dollars to retrofit overpasses.
There are some places it is just not feasible. But where it is I would concur. I have heard that out in Phoenix, they actually dropped the tracks to below road grade. Not sure how they pulled that off while also keeping the trains running, but that would also be a great idea in some places. Also, that still doesn't stop the majority of the fatalities in my hometown. In my hometown we've had 4 people killed on the tracks the last 10 years. And we have two underpasses. All 4 were killed while crossing the tracks in between those two underpasses. Three of them were drunks stumbling home from bars and the 4th was a kid wearing headphones who decided it would be a good idea to walk down the tracks wearing them on his way to the next town down the line. He never heard the train coming behind him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote::cry:
smackaholic wrote:OK, so we have suicide and weapons grade stupidity.

There are some places it is just not feasible. But where it is I would concur. I have heard that out in Phoenix, they actually dropped the tracks to below road grade. Not sure how they pulled that off while also keeping the trains running, but that would also be a great idea in some places. Also, that still doesn't stop the majority of the fatalities in my hometown. In my hometown we've had 4 people killed on the tracks the last 10 years. And we have two underpasses. All 4 were killed while crossing the tracks in between those two underpasses. Three of them were drunks stumbling home from bars and the 4th was a kid wearing headphones who decided it would be a good idea to walk down the tracks wearing them on his way to the next town down the line. He never heard the train coming behind him.
the stumbling bums, we are better without. the headphone zombie almost brings a tear to my eye, but, really,was this kid very bright? the gene pool is likely a bit cleaner without him pissing in it. i made it through four years of walking the tracks home a few miles after swim practice. somehow i managed to avoid being jumped by a train. i guess it's a good thing it was before walkmans came out.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Goober McTuber wrote: David Dopp, of Santaquin, Utah,
You have no idea who Darwin is do you? David Dopp has SIX kids you stupid fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: David Dopp, of Santaquin, Utah,
You have no idea who Darwin is do you? David Dopp has SIX kids you stupid fuck.
Nish's line wasn't "a board needs ALL its tards".

This one really does need flushing.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote: Nish's line wasn't "a board needs ALL its tards".

So you would be willing to explain how a guy with 6 kids ALMOST got his at the hands of Mr. Darwin.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:

So you would be willing to explain how a guy with 6 kids ALMOST got his at the hands of Mr. Darwin.
So tell me, Shorty, everytime someone here refers to somebody getting Darwinned, do you go nuts on your google determining if they've already had kids?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

No. Happy now you stupid old fuck?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

So you're just a bitter little twat, then.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why would I be bitter? You are the stupid, old fuck from flyover country who couldn't get laid in whorehouse with a $1,000 bill.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:Why would I be bitter?
Well, just look at yourself. It's pretty understandable.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why? Because I'm not 100 years old like you? Because I don't live a freezer like you? Because I've been laid by someone born after 1940 and you have not? Because I'm of normal height and you look like a beanstalk?

:hfal:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:Because I've been laid by someone born after 1940
I think we just covered that in the Top 10 Stupid Lawsuits of 2011 thread.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Well bully for you. Now go mail a moose.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:Well bully for you. Now go mail a moose.
That's gonna take a lot of stamps.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:Why would I be bitter? You are the stupid, old fuck from flyover country who couldn't get laid in whorehouse with a $1,000 bill.
A thousand bucks won't buy a whore in Wisconsin? Damn, Goobs, you're gonna have to drive to Dubuque with your money. They're cheaper and undoubtedly better looking.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace's idea of "better looking".

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Yeah, so what's your point?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

For less than $1000, I could own that bitch. On the hoof.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Goober McTuber wrote:For less than $1000, I could own that bitch. On the hoof.
Yep, and she won't nag you about leaving the lid up on the stool.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:

Gladly.

No matter how many chilluns you've sired, chuck dropping the hammer on you brings greatly reduces your chances of siring more. Of course, in your case, it probably doesn't matter anyhoo.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:No matter how many chilluns you've sired, chuck dropping the hammer on you brings greatly reduces your chances of siring more. Of course, in your case, it probably doesn't matter anyhoo.
Wrong answer, but seeing as you know about as much about science as ... well pretty much any subject from how to climb a ladder to who was going to win Iowa I'm not surprised. If you pop out a baby, you have by definition beat Chuck at his own game... at least for a little while.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:

Gladly.

No matter how many chilluns you've sired, chuck dropping the hammer on you brings greatly reduces your chances of siring more. Of course, in your case, it probably doesn't matter anyhoo.
His bastard kids wold most likely look like this anyway, you know, image of the father..

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:No matter how many chilluns you've sired, chuck dropping the hammer on you brings greatly reduces your chances of siring more. Of course, in your case, it probably doesn't matter anyhoo.
Wrong answer, but seeing as you know about as much about science as ... well pretty much any subject from how to climb a ladder to who was going to win Iowa I'm not surprised. If you pop out a baby, you have by definition beat Chuck at his own game... at least for a little while.
how the fukk does someone with the intellectual capacity of retard grocery bagger dude, ever pass the bar?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Um, because they have a low bar in California?