Iraq Vet Gets Bin Ladened

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Iraq Vet Gets Bin Ladened

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There's galling incompetence..and then there's this..

So..will they quickly dispose of his body?

This is from Arizona Daily Star reporter Fernanda Echavarri's effort to piece together the death of Jose Guerena, 26, at the hands of a Pima County, Arizona SWAT team. Guerena, who joined the Marines in 2002 and served two tours in Iraq, was killed just after 9 a.m. May 5. Guerera had just gone to bed after working a 12-hour shift at a local mine when his home was invaded as part of a multi-house crackdown by sheriff's deputies.

Like enemy of the state Osama bin Laden, Guerena died with his wife close by. Widow Vanessa Guerena, who hid with her four-year-old son when sheriff's deputies raided the home, fills in detail that has been slow to come from Pima County Sheriff Clarence W. Dupnik’s office:
Deputies said they seized a "large sum of money from another house" that morning. But they refused to say from which of the homes searched that morning they found narcotics, drug ledgers or drug paraphernalia. Court documents showing what was being sought and was found have not been made public. A computer check on Guerena revealed a couple of traffic tickets and no criminal history.

Tucson KGUN’s Joel Waldman says the SWAT team prevented paramedics from going to work on Guerena for one hour and fourteen minutes.

The sheriff’s department maintains that Guerena was holding an AR-15 when the paramilitary force fired 71 bullets in his home, but other key parts of the government story have collapsed. While PCSD initially claimed Guerena fired the weapon he was alleged to have been holding, the department now says it was a misfire by one of the deputies that caused this deadly group panic inside a home containing a woman and a toddler:

A deputy's bullet struck the side of the doorway, causing chips of wood to fall on his shield. That prompted some members of the team to think the deputy had been shot, [PCSD spokesman Michael] O'Connor said.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Re: Iraq Vet Gets Bin Ladened

Post by mvscal »

This fiasco brought to you by the same Pima County Sheriff who blamed Sarah Palin and right wing radio for Jared Loughner's attack on Rep. Giffords and others before the bodies were even cold.
Evidently he was too busy drawing bullseyes on innocent veterans working for living to deal with the genuinely murderous psychopaths in his county despite Loughner's numerous run ins with the law and obvious insanity.

You see, it's the returning Iraq veterans who are the real danger...if you are a shit sucking liberal fuckwit like Sheriff Dupnik.

Good job kicking your own ass, Felchie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

...It isn't everyday that you see someone hit a walk-off jack in the 1st inning.

Good Lord. Positively ruthless. That'll rack.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He's a "liberal"..?...why? You forgot to say. Oh, because he noted the obvious when calling out Shriek Bitch's reckless bullseye bullshit?

Let's see..a gun totin', door kickin', shoot first sheriff from the most racist state this side of the Transvaal..is a "liberal"? 8)

What are you?
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Pima County is so liberal they talk about seceding from Arizona.

http://www.parkerliveonline.com/2011/05 ... m-arizona/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2011/0 ... 52046.html

It's okay to get back up, brush yourself off, and admit you're wrong here LTS.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well if "liberal" means anyone to the left of Jan Brewer, than I suppose about 96% of the country is "liberal." It's a relative proposition being put forth by a ludicrous racist hack while attempting to blame the galling incompetence of an out of control SWAT team on "liberals." This kind of auto-smear blame game is typical of the right-wing radio blather--and the tools, like Avi, that dutifully parrot such gibberish.
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bullshit.

You were working with the vapor-locked assumption that the term “county sheriff” equates to “conservative”, and tried to pin that little balls-up down in Arizona at the feet of an elected official of a state determined to defend its borders in the wake of a Federal policy that has failed them time-and-time again.

Pity you had to find out the hard way that, like you, Sheriff Dupnik is a limp-wristed, cock-sucking lefty.

Not only did mvscal pants you in public, he stuck an MIRV up your retarded ass. And Tommy dropped a daisy-cutter on you for good measure.

Would a request for you to martyr your stupid ass like a self-immolating Tunisian be too much to ask? Dude, you suck on too many levels...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Dude, you suck on too many levels...
I've stated it before (recently), but this troll is brilliant. Takes a smart dude to be up enough on things to formulate takes that are the exact opposite of fact 100% of the time.

You'd think he'd slip up in his schtick at some point, and accidentally be right atleast oce in a blue moon -- but not LTS... he's unwavering. The "blind squirrel that's never once found a nut" act must be tough to pull off.

I suggest you sit back and just take in a truly brilliant internet troll-job.

It really is amazing... once you realize he's trolling. He's likely a John Bircher.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote: He's likely a John Bircher.
No.

Mossad.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dinsdale wrote:
Truman wrote:Dude, you suck on too many levels...
I've stated it before (recently), but this troll is brilliant. Takes a smart dude to be up enough on things to formulate takes that are the exact opposite of fact 100% of the time.

You'd think he'd slip up in his schtick at some point, and accidentally be right atleast oce in a blue moon -- but not LTS... he's unwavering. The "blind squirrel that's never once found a nut" act must be tough to pull off.

I suggest you sit back and just take in a truly brilliant internet troll-job.

It really is amazing... once you realize he's trolling. He's likely a John Bircher.
Thanks, Dins.

You know, inherently I know all this shit, and have chided others in the past for wasting the key-strokes, but still…

I suppose I could always plead that the squeeze has plans tonight and I have nothing better to do.

If there’s a Troll Pantheon somewhere, the fucker deserves a bust in its HOF. Sum-bitch is a regular Ripken at his craft….
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Rack Dins. I've yet to read a LTS post.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:I suggest you sit back and just take in a truly brilliant internet troll-job.

I've been saying LTARD is a shit troll for years and all it's purpose here is to get into debates that looks for arguments to help it out on its term papers. Most likely a Jew getting great Wiki research links from those that engage in dicussions [sic].
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well if "liberal" means anyone to the left of Jan Brewer, than I suppose about 96% of the country is "liberal." It's a relative proposition being put forth by a ludicrous racist hack while attempting to blame the galling incompetence of an out of control SWAT team on "liberals." This kind of auto-smear blame game is typical of the right-wing radio blather--and the tools, like Avi, that dutifully parrot such gibberish.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:You'd think he'd slip up in his schtick at some point
You would. Do you really think it's possible for a troll to stay in perfect character for ten years plus? There are people who think like him running around loose in real life. Which is more plausible? That he could fake it for a decade or that he really is a nutter?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:You'd think he'd slip up in his schtick at some point
You would. Do you really think it's possible for a troll to stay in perfect character for ten years plus? There are people who think like him running around loose in real life. Which is more plausible? That he could fake it for a decade or that he really is a nutter?
Wait a minute--you're the exact same nutjob racist right-wing hack radio parrot forever around here. And you're the one with no range at all--and who's been dead wrong on every issue you've robotically espoused. You're the total loon who has denied there's a fresh water crisis at all--which proves you quite simply a fatuous fraud of he first order, basically a sour seething coward.

As for the Iraqi vet getting assinated JUST LIKE Bin Laden, gee, no one seems to give a shit. And no one has even tried to dispute anything I've said--which of course has nothing whatever to do with the phony "either/or" nonsense of the right-wing hackdom. No one can explain how an out of control gun totin', drug robbin' SWAT team run amok is somehow connected to "liberals" or any such horseshit.

You puss-bags are just pissing into a fan--blowing it right back in your face as you just stand there taking it. Damn! :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: No one can explain how an out of control gun totin', drug robbin' SWAT team run amok is somehow connected to "liberals" or any such horseshit.
The Pima County SWAT team reports to the Pima County Sheriff and the Pima County Sheriff is a raging liberal douchebag who would rather let real crazies like Jared Loughner walk around loose because he was too busy dialed in on innocent veterans trying to make a living.

Your point on the militarization of police forces is well taken and I agree. The use of SWAT teams is completely out of control and their training and professionalism is somewhat less than dubious. In my opinion, they are far worse than useless. They are a public menace.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay..so the "liberal" crime of the sheriff was to follow along dutifully with his state's Wild West gun policy? Or...he wasn't diligent enough in enforcing the intrusive federal policies of "deviant" profiling? He was too libertarian? :wink:

How about if we just skip to the fact that cops everywhere are using the current policies of emergency suspension of basic civil rights to STEAL all manner of money and property from anyone even tangentially connected with suspected crime, etc. It's off the charts and this ghastly tragedy is just a cold example.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:How about if we just skip to the fact that cops everywhere are using the current policies of emergency suspension of basic civil rights to STEAL all manner of money and property from anyone even tangentially connected with suspected crime, etc. It's off the charts and this ghastly tragedy is just a cold example.
I thought I did. I completely agree. The recent ruling from the Indiana Supreme Court is a case in point:

from Justice Steven David who wrote for the majority: “A right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth Amendment jurisprudence. We also find that allowing resistance unnecessarily escalates the level of violence and therefore the risk of injuries to all parties involved without preventing the arrest.”

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/opi ... z1NFQinlSD
Here's a brutally sarcastic recap of the Guerena murder:

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/20 ... ucson.html

Unfuckingbelieveable. Yeah, it's time to tear the whole fucking thing down and start over.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: He's likely a John Bircher.
No.

Mossad.
Oy!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..