28 years in solitary confinement

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

28 years in solitary confinement

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

http://solitarywatch.com/2011/05/05/ame ... nfinement/

Pretty interesting reading. If you scroll down to the bottom of the article you can download a pdf of dude's 64 page declaration.
The cell was so small that I could stand in one place and touch both walls simultaneously. The ceiling was so low that I could reach up and touch the hot light fixture.

My bed took up the length of the cell, and there was no other furniture at all…The walls were solid steel and painted all white.

I was permitted to wear underwear, but I was given no other clothing.

Shortly after I arrived, the prison staff began construction on the side pocket cell, adding more bars and other security measures to the cell while I was within it. In order not to be burned by sparks and embers while they welded more iron bars across the cell, I had to lie on my bed and cover myself with a sheet.

It is hard to describe the horror I experienced during this construction process. As they built new walls around me it felt like I was being buried alive. It was terrifying.

During my first year in the side pocket cell I was completely isolated from the outside world and had no way to occupy my time. I was not allowed to have any social visits, telephone privileges, or reading materials except a bible. I was not allowed to have a television, radio, or tape player. I could speak to no one and their was virtually nothing on which to focus my attention.

I was not only isolated, but also disoriented in the side pocket. This was exacerbated by the fact that I wasn’t allowed to have a wristwatch or clock. In addition, the bright, artificial lights remained on in the cell constantly, increasing my disorientation and making it difficult to sleep. Not only were they constantly illuminated, but those lights buzzed incessantly. The buzzing noise was maddening, as there often were no other sounds at all. This may sound like a small thing, but it was my entire world.

Due to the unchanging bright artificial lights and not having a wristwatch or clock, I couldn’t tell if it was day or night. Frequently, I would fall asleep and when I woke up I would not know if I had slept for five minutes or five hours, and would have no idea of what day or time of day it was.

I tried to measure the passing of days by counting food trays. Without being able to keep track of time, though, sometimes I thought the officers had left me and were never coming back. I thought they were gone for days, and I was going to starve. It’s likely they were only gone for a few hours, but I had no way to know.

I was so disoriented in Atlanta that I felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone. I now know that I was housed there for about four years, but I would have believed it was a decade if that is what I was told. It seemed eternal and endless and immeasurable…

There was no air conditioning or heating in the side pocket cells. During the summer, the heat was unbearable. I would pour water on the ground and lay naked on the floor in an attempt to cool myself…

The only time I was let out of my cell was for outdoor recreation. I was allowed one hour a week of outdoor recreation. I could not see any other inmates or any of the surrounding landscape during outdoor recreation. There was no exercise equipment and nothing to do…

My vision deteriorated in the side pocket, I think due to the constant bright lights, or possibly also because of other aspects of this harsh environment. Everything began to appear blurry and I became sensitive to light, which burned my eyes and gave me headaches.

Nearly all of the time, the officers refused to speak to me. Despite this, I heard people who I believed to be officers whispering into my vents, telling me they hated me and calling me names. To this day, I am not sure if the officers were doing this to me, or if I was starting to lose it and these were hallucinations.

In the side pocket cell, I lost some ability to distinguished what was real. I dreamt I was in prison. When I woke up, I was not sure which was reality and which was a dream.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: 28 years in solitary confinement

Post by jiminphilly »

Enough about JTR's sex life already.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Pretty interesting reading.
Oh yeah. I made it this far...

"Silverstein is serving life without parole for killing two fellow inmates (whom he says were threatening his life) and a prison guard, and has been buried in the depths of the federal prison system since 1983."

... and decided this POS wasn't deserving of my sympathy. The comments about how 'poorly' this scumbag was treated made me LOL. At least no one made him eat his own shit. Also... it appears as if he had less worries about his ass getting buggered than KCScott ever did. Wait. Does that even make sense? Whatever... I think he did alright.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No sympathy, but I would go stark raving mad.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Pretty interesting reading.
Oh yeah. I made it this far...

"Silverstein is serving life without parole for killing two fellow inmates (whom he says were threatening his life) and a prison guard, and has been buried in the depths of the federal prison system since 1983."

... and decided this POS wasn't deserving of my sympathy.
Who said anything about sympathy? The details of the man's experiences are interesting regardless of whether you sympathize or not. Mutually exclusive things.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It would have been more just to put him under the needle after the first murder. If you read/skim his 64-page declaration, he's definitely been subjected to cruel and unusual punishment. Especially if you accept that he's been as well-behaved as he claims for well over 20 years. Hard to generate a whole lot of sympathy for a multiple murderer, but we are a country of laws.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober wrote:...... but we are a country of laws.
Did a flaming liberal just say that? :shock:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: Especially if you accept that he's been as well-behaved as he claims for well over 20 years.
Certainly not by choice. Fuck him. He can die in puddle of his own piss for all I care. Don't want to spend 20 years in solitary? Don't rob banks and stop killing people. It's not all that difficult.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:Don't want to spend 20 years in solitary? Don't rob banks and stop killing people. It's not all that difficult.
When Felchco shows up in this thread later tonight clutching a fistful of Cheney/Rumsfeld/Bush url's and spewing overly worded gibberish, I am going to blame you.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:Don't want to spend 20 years in solitary? Don't rob banks and stop killing people. It's not all that difficult.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm sure this has all been one big misunderstanding.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The details of the man's experiences are interesting regardless of whether you sympathize or not.
I skimmed through it real quick. ~Yawn~ Hey. Maybe you're talking to the wrong dude. I am sure KCScott was moved by this piece about men, prison, and nakedness.

Wait. Are you saying someone did make him eat his own shit?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't see anything cruel about his punishment. He has become quite depressed in solitary. What are we supposed to do? Take him out, give him privileges in hopes of cheering him up?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:I've developed a keen interest in faggotry
That's all anyone is ever going to see. Maybe you can star in the new Canadian film, "Pappy! On!" by Marty.
Last edited by mvscal on Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:I've developed a keen interest in faggotry
That's all anyone is ever going to see. Maybe you can star in the new Canadian film, "Pappy! On!" by Marty.

Hmmm...we're on a pretty tight shooting schedule as it is...let me take to the producers...
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:tight shooting schedule
~moan~

--KC Closetcase
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: bi curuious
Getting a little crispy around the edges? Your wife doesn't know, does she? All the awkwardly long showers at the gym. The muscle mags strewn about the house yet you don't really work out. You can't hide forever. Eventually, she figure it out.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote: you don't really work out.
Actually I do work out - but that's just another way I'm better than you

Take another swing Pedro
Dinsdale wrote:All these clever IKYABWAI variants should have the 2011 Board Bitch title pretty much sewn up by the end of June... just a yacht-race at this point.
Dins... by the end of June? Maybe not since he just stated he's better. His KC YMCA workouts give him the confidence to be a better "spotter" also.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:It's also weird you don't carry a pic of your wife - or if you do are afraid to show it.
I am fairly certain my wife's pic was 'the background' on my cell phone the day I met you. Perhaps you were distracted by my bulging biceps when I showed you the pic?

Speaking of weirdness... I found your suggestion that we 'go lift and then take a steam bath' during a mini Troll Stop to be very odd at the time. But it makes a whole lotta sense now.

Furthermore, if I am so afraid of showing a picture of my wife... how come it was posted on this board 4 years ago?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Goober wrote:...... but we are a country of laws.
Did a flaming liberal just say that? :shock:
No.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Speaking of weirdness... I found your suggestion that we 'go lift and then take a steam bath' during a mini Troll Stop to be very odd at the time.
No way, srsly?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Yes, Wags. Seriously. Didn't you get the subliminal messages Scotty was sending when he made that little video of the hot tub room?

Watch out for your cornhole, bud.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Step 1 - Start with a little KYOA:

KC Scott wrote: I've noticed you've also developed a keen interest in dicussing[sic] faggotry in detail.

Step 2 - toss in a little IKYABWAI:

KC Scott wrote: I'm sure it's what you see Pedro

Step 3 - Steal AP's "everyone who makes fun of me must be a troll" schtick:

KC Scott wrote: MVS is a shared troll?

Step 4 - Add in a little more IKYABWAI:

KC Scott wrote:All this homo talk given you flashbacks to your perma KP duty Pedro.... errrr Francois?

Step 5 - Declare superiority from the bottom of the pile:

KC Scott wrote:
Actually I do work out - but that's just another way I'm better than you

Take another swing Pedro

Step 6 - Start clearing off a spot on the mantle for the 2011 Board Bitch trophy
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Step 5 - Declare superiority from the bottom of the pile.

Easy, Dins. I am sure he's at half-mast at the thought of having a sea of humanity on top of him. Imagine all of the packages within grabbing distance.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Furthermore, if I am so afraid of showing a picture of my wife... how come it was posted on this board 4 years ago?
IIRC, you posted a wedding pic of yourself and your wife, taking special care to obscure your face, while leaving your wife's mug out in the open for the wytches to do as they would. Who says chivalry is dead?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

War Wagon wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: Speaking of weirdness... I found your suggestion that we 'go lift and then take a steam bath' during a mini Troll Stop to be very odd at the time.
No way, srsly?
Eww. Gross.

Scott gets lonely on the road. Have some compassion.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:IIRC, you posted a wedding pic of yourself and your wife, taking special care to obscure your face, while leaving your wife's mug out in the open for the wytches to do as they would. Who says chivalry is dead?
Bwahah. I don't remember this.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
No way, srsly?
Eww. Gross.

Scott gets lonely on the road. Have some compassion.
<---- slowly backs away from thread, having learned more than ever wanted to know.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:IIRC, you posted a wedding pic of yourself and your wife, taking special care to obscure your face, while leaving your wife's mug out in the open for the wytches to do as they would. Who says chivalry is dead?
All I remember is a whole bunch of fags were outted that day when they called to see a picture of.... another man. I am sure KCScott was leading the charge.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I think I'm going to need a bigger bag of popcorn.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I think I'm going to need a bigger bag of popcorn.
Your fat fucking ass thanks you for that.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I think I'm going to need a bigger bag of popcorn.
Your fat fucking ass thank you for that.
I'd explain to you how trim and firm my ass actually is, but I don't want to get KC Scott any more worked up than he already seems to be.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I found your suggestion that we 'go lift and then take a steam bath' during a mini Troll Stop to be very odd at the time.

...and with that, I do believe a new term has entered the T1B Lexicon Of Phraseology...

Lift and Steam

"Dude, that chick at the bar keeps looking over at you. Are you going to talk to her, or would you rather lift and steam?"

"Whoa...I'm flattered honestly, but I'm happily married and don't lift and steam. Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

"Frankly, I'm worried my son hasn't picked a sport yet in high school. You don't think he'd rather lift and steam, do you?"
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:BTW - when Payback comes, and it will surely be coming -
What does that mean?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
KC Scott wrote:It's also weird you don't carry a pic of your wife - or if you do are afraid to show it.
Speaking of weirdness... I found your suggestion that we 'go lift and then take a steam bath' during a mini Troll Stop to be very odd at the time. But it makes a whole lotta sense now.
WOW!!! If VALVENIS was still here, he would label KC Twat as a "confirmed homosexual."
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Who is Valvenis?

Nevermind, doesn't matter.

Your panties must be wet seeing someone other than yourself getting wrung out to dry, so enjoy the show. But trust me, your efforts aren't needed here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:This is some funny shit.....

BTW - when Payback comes, and it will surely be coming -

I'm hoping you get just as big a laugh as I have out of your purse swinging
Sure, I get it. A dish best savored cold and all that. You won't hold it against me if don't hold my breath, will you? I mean figuratively of course.

Relax guy, have a schvitz and a schwanz.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote: Sorry haven't had time to remind you that dudes who clean houses and need to sponge off their girlfriends for a place to sleep don't really register on my "give a fuck what they say" meter.

As is evident from your response.

Is there no end to the YHKYOA in you?

And for the record -- I take care of foreclosed houses. Sometimes, the abandoned shit needs to be hauled off. For the money it pays, it's certainly not beneath me. For the actual housecleaning -- we have Ukranian hotties that do that.

And while this may be foreign to you -- I sleep at my girfriend's quite frequently... funny how that works. I've had the great fortune/curse to be gifted with superhuman sexual prowess, which makes me highly in demand... if it wasn't the OL, it would be one of the myriad previous witnesses to the Dinscock begging for my company. I also spend plenty of time at my actual abode, as well.
But on the plus side for you, I think AP wants to be your new best friend
Given the choice between a marginally heterosexual crossdresser and a confirmed meatgazer, I think I'd feel slightly more comfortable with the guy who leaves his jizz on the bathroom mirror, rather than the one who slings his game on UCan't's pics. A false dilemma, to be certain, but hypothetically speaking... you've usurped the bottom rung of the homoladder.

Now, just sit back and take that which you claim not to fear, lest I do more than hit random keys, and actually put you in your proper place, leaving you begging your (embarrassed) family to ignore the rather disturbing gym-pics on your phone, and pleading with them to dial up Dr. Kevorkian, STAT, as this is the inevitable end-game of your current path.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote:BTW - when Payback comes, and it will surely be coming -
What does that mean?

It's just the sound of Scott throwing his toys out of the crib in frustration.

Pay no attention.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:You won't hold it against me...

Tread carefully there.

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.