Brewers are in town

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Brewers are in town

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hard to miss them since all the fat little porker Sconnie chicks here in DC are running around the Metro sporting their Brewers gear. I mean all these chicks are DC 3's and 4's. I'm talking 12 consecutive solid hours of pounding brews to get geared up for these chicks. Christ almighty. I don't want to imagine the fat and fuglies that got stuck living in Wisky instead of a cosmopolitan paradise like DC.

It's like locusts taking over the city. Enough.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Brewers are in town

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Hard to miss them since all the fat little porker Sconnie chicks here in DC are running around the Metro sporting their Brewers gear. I mean all these chicks are DC 3's and 4's. I'm talking 12 consecutive solid hours of pounding brews to get geared up for these chicks. Christ almighty. I don't want to imagine the fat and fuglies that got stuck living in Wisky instead of a cosmopolitan paradise like DC.
These are the ones that stayed in God’s Country.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How'd you like that sweep, bitch?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:How'd you like that sweep, bitch?
Who gives a rat’s ass? I quit watching baseball when they decided to cancel the World Series.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:How'd you like that sweep, bitch?
You're getting fired up over a sweep in April? :P
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Baby steps, Jim.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I've been to a couple Brewers games. They didn't come close to selling out the stadium, but it sure looked like it with the average attendee's "spill over" into the next seat.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice effort, Magoo. Last year Wisconsin 24th among all states for obesity. Michigan was 11th. Looks like Wisconsin being fat is another myth, much like your basketball flopper theory.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:I quit watching baseball when they decided to cancel the World Series.
Yep, just like a bitch woman to hold a grudge for 17 years. You're running out of events to watch. Too bad it doesn't keep you from posting in forums in which the sport you quit watching is the reason for being.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:Nice effort, Magoo. Last year Wisconsin 24th among all states for obesity. Michigan was 11th. Looks like Wisconsin being fat is another myth, much like your basketball flopper theory.
You looked up fat stats? :lol:

Nice sense of humor you got there, tard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I quit watching baseball when they decided to cancel the World Series.
Yep, just like a bitch woman to hold a grudge for 17 years. You're running out of events to watch. Too bad it doesn't keep you from posting in forums in which the sport you quit watching is the reason for being.
I'll bitch slap Screwy wherever I please, thank you.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Nice effort, Magoo. Last year Wisconsin 24th among all states for obesity. Michigan was 11th. Looks like Wisconsin being fat is another myth, much like your basketball flopper theory.
You looked up fat stats? :lol:
Yeah, it took all of 20 seconds, lardass.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm sure it did. It's just funny you felt the need to "prove me wrong" over some silly throwaway smack.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm sure it did. It's just funny you felt the need to "prove me wrong" over some silly throwaway smack.
Love it when people do that. That and the "Link?" reply. Link? means they already wasted their time googling and could not find it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm sure it did. It's just funny you felt the need to "prove me wrong" over some silly throwaway smack.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:Link? means they already wasted their time googling and could not find it.
Link?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice monitor.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote: Love it when people do that. That and the "Link?" reply. Link? means they already wasted their time googling and could not find it.
No. It means that I have no intention of looking for a link and want the dumbass in question to waste their time searching for it.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I am not sure how they do quantitative analysis in Shithole, WI... but being ranked in the bottom half of a category is usually not a ‘good’ thing.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
I am not sure how they do quantitative analysis in Shithole, WI... but being ranked in the bottom half of a category is usually not a ‘good’ thing.

Being in the middle is better than being in the bottom one fourth. That was the point. Well, that and taking a shot at Magoo's flopper theory.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Goobs -- You stated two things in the post I replied to:

1.) Wisconsin rated out better than Michigan. This is a fact, so I am not debating this.
2.) Based upon Wisconsin being 'only' the 24th fattest state out of 50... means Wisconsin being fat is a myth. This is very debatable. Would you like to concede now... or later?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Goobs -- You stated two things in the post I replied to:

1.) Wisconsin rated out better than Michigan. This is a fact, so I am not debating this.
2.) Based upon Wisconsin being 'only' the 24th fattest state out of 50... means Wisconsin being fat is a myth. This is very debatable. Would you like to concede now... or later?
Wisconsin is not fat. Wisconsin is big-boned.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Your whiney "slightly less fat" stats are worthless.

You admited to not watching the game in years anyway. How would you know the genetic makeup of those fat fucks who go to Brewer games?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:a cosmopolitan paradise like DC.
In!

Sin,
Diogenes
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Hard to miss them since all the fat little porker Sconnie chicks here in DC are running around the Metro sporting their Brewers gear. I mean all these chicks are DC 3's and 4's. I'm talking 12 consecutive solid hours of pounding brews to get geared up for these chicks. Christ almighty. I don't want to imagine the fat and fuglies that got stuck living in Wisky instead of a cosmopolitan paradise like DC.

A cosmopolitan paradise like DC??? WTF are you talking about? Didn't your mayor get busted twice for smoking crack with a whore? Aren't you guys in the top ten for Murders every year? Yea....really cosmopolitan :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:

A cosmopolitan paradise like DC??? WTF are you talking about? Didn't your mayor get busted twice for smoking crack with a whore? Aren't you guys in the top ten for Murders every year? Yea....really cosmopolitan :meds:
Hey, speaking of Cosmopolitan....

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:A cosmopolitan paradise like DC??? WTF are you talking about? Didn't your mayor get busted twice for smoking crack with a whore? Aren't you guys in the top ten for Murders every year? Yea....really cosmopolitan :meds:
Ex-mayor, now isolated City Councilman. And he was only busted on camera once.

Top 10 for murders every year? Sincerely, 1992

I could wipe my ass with a week's worth of wages and buy your home.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I could wipe my ass with a week's worth of wages and buy your home.
You didn't really post that, did you? And let it stay up there for hours?

:lol:

I see I haven't misunderestimated you.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Misunderestimated?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It's a Bushism, knowing how fond Screwey is of Dubya.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:A cosmopolitan paradise like DC??? WTF are you talking about? Didn't your mayor get busted twice for smoking crack with a whore? Aren't you guys in the top ten for Murders every year? Yea....really cosmopolitan :meds:
Ex-mayor, now isolated City Councilman. And he was only busted on camera once.

Top 10 for murders every year? Sincerely, 1992

I could wipe my ass with a week's worth of wages and buy your home.
Those with little $ boast that they have more.....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cosmo Kramer wrote: Those with little $ boast that they have more.....
If that logic really holds, you ought to be bragging about your enormous intellect.

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote: Those with little $ boast that they have more.....
If that logic really holds, you ought to be bragging about your enormous intellect.
12,000 plus posts of cut and paste proves your intellect. SQUAWK!!!!