Headed to Nats Opening Day

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Headed to Nats Opening Day

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Listening to the pregame right now, is there a more overplayed tune ever created than "No Rain?" They're doing a remote from the outdoor beer garden near the Park and someone is playing it over the PA. Blind Melon is a great band (even without Shannon), but Christ almighty, you'd think they only wrote one fucking song. I'd give $50 to hear Deserted, Dear Ol Dad, Time, Tones of Home, etc.

Anyway, it's 40 fucking degrees here, probability of rain. Last year it was 70 degrees on Opening Day, but President Obama and Philly fan fucked up our OD. This year the Bravos and Sam's favorite player, Larry Jones, is here.

I'm also going to OD in Baltimore on Monday. hO's are playing the Tigers, going with a bunch of friends from Michigan.

Happy Opening Day, fuckstains. Nats win 78 this year.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Headed to Nats Opening Day

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:a bunch of friends
I laughed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'll be going to the Padres home opener on Wednesday with my wheelchair bound buddy that I've been hanging out with since college.

Dude has a way of getting great seats for sports events, and takes advantage of his disability to the max. We had awesome seats behind the basket for the fifth and final game of the Bulls' 1991 final game against the Lakers at the Forum, Jordan's first championship. Those seats cost $2 apiece in the handicap section. The people in front of us paid something like $300.

This time we should make a great looking pair. He'll be in his chair, and I'm still on crutches from my hip surgery. Two fuckin' crips going to the ballgame.

Padres could finish last this year, or first, or anywhere in between. Will miss Adrian, though.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I laughed.
Jealous of the competition much?
Competition? I laughed again.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm also going to Bmore today with a bunch of friends from MI to watch the hO's opening day vs. the Tigers. Highs in the upper 70s after low 40s on Thursday. :shock:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Highs in the upper 70s after low 40s on Thursday. :shock:
It was 90 here yesterday afternoon and was 40 this morning. Don't think I've ever seen that big of change in less than 12 hours.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Halladay throws complete game, Phils edge Nats 3-2

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Hal ... z1JcEtwUik
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else
Cliff Lee, right, struck out 12 in a three-hit shutout Thursday night as the Phillies shut down Washington again.

Lee walked one and faced 30 batters, three over the minimum - the second night in a row that Philadelphia got a complete game

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z1JcFAc77F
:hfal:

:lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're getting fired up over April wins over the Nats? Christ. Act like you've been there before, Sally.

And how about your shit hockey team?